Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero Item Setup (updated)

+6
Steel.DX
J.P.P.P.P.P
Noctumonium
BaB
Deathlord
Cain
10 posters

Go down

Hero Item Setup (updated) Empty Hero Item Setup (updated)

Post  Cain 2011-09-29, 12:16

Well i will write my personal item setup if there are any new players that needs tips on what sort of items for heroes.
It depends a bit what sort of orbs the other heroes has but in general i would say ganja mostly or maybe frost if too many ganja.
Later i would probably change the ganja for lightning orb when enough agi which is around 90-100 agi
Some would probably use corruption orb for a lot of ranged heroes, but in reality only say archdruid and sh "needs" it.
But if no one in your team has ganja or you are the only ranged hero, then ganja as int.

--Alliance--

• Archdruid : Staff of Teleportation, boots, ganja orb, Robe of the Magi, Periapt of Vitality and gloves. (If someone has ganja orb then buy corruption and change later to what that is needed, most likely frost or lightning.)

• Archmage : Staff of Teleportation, boots, ganja orb, Robe of the Magi, Periapt of Vitality and gloves.

• Batman : Staff of Teleportation, boots, frost orb, Robe of the Magi x2 and pendant. Later sell the robe and buy gloves.

• Bloodmage : Staff of Teleportation, boots, ganja orb, Robe of the Magi, Periapt of Vitality and gloves.

• Demonhunter : Staff of Teleportation, boots, corruption orb, Boots of Quel'Thalas x3. When you get around 100 agi then change to frost.

• Engineer : Staff of Teleportation, boots, frost orb, Robe of the Magi, Belt of Giant Strength x2. If you struggle with mana then buy a pendant or if you want speed buy one glove instead of 2x belt.

• Firelord: Staff of Teleportation, boots, ganja orb, Robe of the Magi, Periapt of Vitality and gloves.

• High Elf Warrior : Staff of Teleportation, boots, corruption orb, Boots of Quel'Thalas x3. When you get around 100 agi then change to frost.

• Keeper of the Groove : Staff of Teleportation, boots, ganja orb, Robe of the Magi, Periapt of Vitality and gloves.

• MountainKing : Staff of Teleportation, boots, frost orb, Robe of the Magi x2 and pendant. Later sell the robe and buy gloves.

• Naga Royal Guard : Staff of Teleportation, boots, corruption orb, Belt of Giant Strength x2 and Robe of the Magi. If you struggle with mana then buy a pendant or if you want speed buy one glove instead of 2x belt. When you feel you have enough damage and speed go for frost orb.

• Naga Queen : Staff of Teleportation, boots, ganja orb, 2x pendant and gloves.

• Paladin : Staff of Teleportation, boots, frost orb, Belt of Giant Strength x2 and Robe of the Magi. If you struggle with mana then buy a pendant or if you want speed buy one glove instead of 2x belt.

• Panda : Staff of Teleportation, boots, frost orb, Robe of the Magi,Belt of Giant Strength and pendant. Later sell the robe and buy gloves.

• Pandaren Wardancer : Staff of Teleportation, boots, corruption orb, Boots of Quel'Thalas x3. When you get around 100 agi then change to frost. I personally don't use Staff of Teleportation for this hero because i don't really think it is needed when you have level 5 wind walk. But i know a lot of people prefer to have teleport but i would buy another Boots of Quel'Thalas instead. So 4x Boots of Quel'Thalas for me.

• Priestess of the Moon : Staff of Teleportation, boots, Boots of Quel'Thalas x3. Later go for lightning orb to dispel anti magic if your team has lighting orb already ask someone to change or buy frost instead.

• Ranger : Archdruid : Staff of Teleportation, boots, ganja orb, Robe of the Magi, Periapt of Vitality and gloves.

• Tinker : Naga Royal Guard : Staff of Teleportation, boots, corruption orb, Belt of Giant Strength x2 and Robe of the Magi. Later sell the robe and buy gloves. When you feel you have enough damage and speed go for frost orb.

• Warden : Staff of Teleportation, boots, frost orb, 2x pendant and Boots of Quel'Thalas. Normally i sell tp when i have level 10 blink and buy Boots of Quel'Thalas or anti-magic. If you have enough mana with one pendant then by another Boots of Quel'Thalas.

• Wizard (Kubrik) : Staff of Teleportation, boots, ganja orb, Robe of the Magi, Periapt of Vitality and gloves.

--Horde--

• Alchi : Staff of Teleportation, boots, corruption orb, Belt of Giant Strength x2 and gloves. When you have enough speed then change to frost.

• Archimonde : Staff of Teleportation, boots, Robe of the Magi x2, Periapt of Vitality and gloves.

• Axemaster : Staff of Teleportation, boots, corruption orb, Quel'Thalas x3. When you get around 100 agi then change to frost.

• Beastmaster : Staff of Teleportation, boots, frost orb, Robe of the Magi,Belt of Giant Strength and pendant. Later sell the robe and buy gloves.

• Blademaster : Staff of Teleportation, boots, corruption orb, Boots of Quel'Thalas x3. When you get around 100 agi then change to frost. I personally don't use Staff of Teleportation for this hero because i don't really think it is needed when you have level 5 wind walk. But i know a lot of people prefer to have teleport but i would buy another Boots of Quel'Thalas instead. So 4x Boots of Quel'Thalas for me.

• Bloodlord : Staff of Teleportation, boots, ganja orb, Robe of the Magi, Periapt of Vitality and gloves.

• Cloaked Warrior : Staff of Teleportation, boots, corruption orb, Boots of Quel'Thalas x3. When you get around 100 agi then change to frost.

• Cryptlord : Staff of Teleportation, boots, frost orb, Belt of Giant Strength x2 and Robe of the Magi. Later sell the robe and buy gloves.

• Dark Ranger : Staff of Teleportation, boots, Boots of Quel'Thalas x3. Buy frost orb for ulti and turn off autoshot with arrows.

• Deathknight : Staff of Teleportation, boots, frost orb, Robe of the Magi,Belt of Giant Strength and pendant. Later sell the robe and buy gloves.

• Dreadlord : Staff of Teleportation, boots, frost orb, Robe of the Magi,Belt of Giant Strength and pendant. Later sell the robe and buy gloves.

• Farseer : Staff of Teleportation, boots, ganja orb, Robe of the Magi, Periapt of Vitality and gloves.

• Lich : Staff of Teleportation, boots, ganja orb, Robe of the Magi, Periapt of Vitality and gloves.

• Nether Mage : Staff of Teleportation, boots, ganja orb, Robe of the Magi, Periapt of Vitality and gloves.

• Pitlord : Staff of Teleportation, boots, frost orb, Belt of Giant Strength x2 and Robe of the Magi. Later sell the robe and buy gloves.

• Prime Matron (Kubrik) : Staff of Teleportation, boots, ganja orb, Robe of the Magi, Periapt of Vitality and gloves.

• Shadowhunter : Staff of Teleportation, boots, ganja orb, Robe of the Magi, Periapt of Vitality and gloves. (If someone has ganja orb then buy corruption and change later to what that is needed, most likely frost or lightning.)

• Skeleton Warden : Staff of Teleportation, boots, frost orb, pendant 2x Boots of Quel'Thalas. Normally i sell tp when i have level 10 blink and buy Boots of Quel'Thalas or anti-magic.

• Taurenchieftain : Staff of Teleportation, boots, frost orb, Robe of the Magi x2 and pendant. Later sell the robe and buy gloves.

Remember these are just my personal preferences you might not agree with them.
I always use my medallion at once because you get the 5 one, you will get 3 to all in return and then buy something else at the same time.
Which in total is better than having 2 more to all stats. And the same thing i do with 3+ medallion use it as soon as possible so i can buy something else.
Some heroes i wait a bit with like potm so i can buy an orb instead of medallion and same with dark ranger.

For the most strength heroes i would buy gloves instead of 2x Belt of Giant Strength, but that's what i prefer. If you prefer more survive ability then go for 2x belts if you want some extra attack speed then buy one glove and one belt.

If you feel the need for some hp with any of the agility heroes, then don't buy one of the Boots of Quel'Thalas and buy one Periapt of Vitality instead.. Or a ring with either axemaster or demon hunter if you are focused a lot.

Last edited by Cain on 2012-01-07, 13:46; edited 12 times in total

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hero Item Setup (updated) Empty Re: Hero Item Setup (updated)

Post  Deathlord 2011-09-29, 12:27

it can be helpfull for all , gj .

if random , ur medaillon is like a crown and then i just buy one that i sell later for potions (am , speed)

for dh, axemaster, i see often guys with 3 claws and no gloves. if u cant creep easly , mb 3 claws are better for killing creep in a "last shot"

DL
Deathlord
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  BaB 2011-09-29, 12:53

I would buy exactly the same items.
For dh or axe maybe i would play with a ring when needed. If u play vs mass focus or range heroes, its nice to have it or u get underleveld fast, since u have to go always back for heal. To buy 3 claws its waste of money later, cause one claw u sell for sure and 2 claws are totally enough to creep.
BaB
BaB
Shadow Hunter
Shadow Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Noctumonium 2011-09-29, 14:58

Your setup says "crown is the best item" Smile
Noctumonium
Noctumonium
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P 2011-09-30, 02:38

Firstly, nice list cain, useful for many i think. I often see weird item setups. My variations would be to occasionally swap crowns for claws depending on the other heroes in the game.

Deathlord wrote:
if random , ur medaillon is like a crown and then i just buy one that i sell later for potions (am , speed)
DL

Im inclined to say your medallion is not just like a crown, since you could have +3 stats by using it. So its really just like a +2 stats item. I would always reccomend using it but if you are stacking crowns and you aren't getting many creeps then it could occasionally be wise to keep it.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel.DX 2011-09-30, 23:20

Noctumonium wrote:Your setup says "crown is the best item" Smile

it technically is as it gives you most bonus per slot.

cains post perfectly points out: boots should be removed/ default speed adjusted. maybe think about the same for the staff, make it an ability of every hero? so ppl would have 6 slots to chose from. comes in handy with gem, silence, shackles, ....

Steel.DX
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Vagabond_Jaguar 2011-10-19, 12:15

This thread is very helpful. I'm learning a lot from this, thanks

Vagabond_Jaguar
Footman
Footman

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2011-10-19, 13:03

Vagabond_Jaguar wrote:This thread is very helpful. I'm learning a lot from this, thanks

good job is nice to see new players like u Smile hope to meet u in game!
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness92 2011-10-22, 09:34

Lol Chrones everywhere Very Happy
i didnt have buy a chrone yet ahah Laughing
Madness92
Madness92
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2011-10-22, 15:23

Madness92 wrote:Lol Chrones everywhere Very Happy

maybe u are noob Wink
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness92 2011-10-23, 19:01

yugan wrote:
Madness92 wrote:Lol Chrones everywhere Very Happy

maybe u are noob Wink

I dont reply to people that is really noob and sucks more than me Smile
Madness92
Madness92
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2012-06-29, 15:05

is this still up to date?

Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

https://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down