Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shere info

+3
motion_man
RockstaR
pitlord89
7 posters

Go down

shere info Empty shere info

Post  pitlord89 2012-10-28, 19:25

Good evening sorry for my eng is very bad ) im a player of horde vs alliance , and some time i play olso in heros and armies i wanna ask to some clan_dope member mapper if is possibol give me the sound for -ace , so i can put it in the map of horde vs alliance .

Tk for you time

pitlord89
Footman
Footman

Back to top Go down

shere info Empty Re: shere info

Post  RockstaR 2012-10-28, 20:32

you should just check youtube for some funny sounds and record them, i don't think Ace or Cain would appreciate it their sounds get used in other games.
RockstaR
RockstaR
Lich
Lich

https://www.youtube.com/user/Bozeys

Back to top Go down

Post  pitlord89 2012-10-28, 20:37

Sera grazie mille per la risposta e non ho capito perche il mio commento e stato tradotto in ita ..... ma non ho afferrato una cosa Ace si offenderebbe se gli è lo chiedessi o posso ? mi sono perso un passaggio, ma grazie ancora per la risposta

pitlord89
Footman
Footman

Back to top Go down

Post  RockstaR 2012-10-28, 20:41

pitlord89 wrote:Sera grazie mille per la risposta e non ho capito perche il mio commento e stato tradotto in ita ..... ma non ho afferrato una cosa Ace si offenderebbe se gli è lo chiedessi o posso ? mi sono perso un passaggio, ma grazie ancora per la risposta

shere info 910156
RockstaR
RockstaR
Lich
Lich

Back to top Go down

Post  motion_man 2012-10-28, 21:20

pitlord89 wrote:Sera grazie mille per la risposta e non ho capito perche il mio commento e stato tradotto in ita ..... ma non ho afferrato una cosa Ace si offenderebbe se gli è lo chiedessi o posso ? mi sono perso un passaggio, ma grazie ancora per la risposta
Google says:
Evening, thank you very much for your reply and I did not understand why my comment has been translated in eng ..... but I did not catch a thing Ace will be offended if you ask him, or can I? I missed a step, but thanks again for the answer
motion_man
motion_man
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2012-10-28, 21:21

LOL !!! i translate !! iiiii ! Very Happy

he says good evening, thx for the answer and he didn't understand why his comment has been traduced in italian O.o XDDD and he didn't understand too if ace would offend or not if he asks him about the sound. anyway thx for the answer !!

-yo

i think u have to wait till they see the post and answer u ^^
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2012-10-29, 13:38

i would have no problems with handling the sound to you, not sure if it bothers the others wink

we`re testing some shit tonight, so i would be probaly unable to upload this today, think tomorrow or at least on wednesday i`ll have more time.
(maybe i find some spare 5min and upload it today^^)
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

https://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Post  pitlord89 2012-10-29, 14:42

Ace Ventura wrote:i would have no problems with handling the sound to you, not sure if it bothers the others wink

we`re testing some shit tonight, so i would be probaly unable to upload this today, think tomorrow or at least on wednesday i`ll have more time.
(maybe i find some spare 5min and upload it today^^)

grazie , Ace e scusate se ho incasinato in forum me non ci capisco una mazza , grazie ancora

pitlord89
Footman
Footman

Back to top Go down

Post  pitlord89 2012-10-29, 14:44

yugan wrote:

LOL !!! i translate !! iiiii ! Very Happy

he says good evening, thx for the answer and he didn't understand why his comment has been traduced in italian O.o XDDD and he didn't understand too if ace would offend or not if he asks him about the sound. anyway thx for the answer !!

-yo

i think u have to wait till they see the post and answer u ^^

pitlord89
Footman
Footman

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain 2012-10-29, 14:56

If you did a bit of research, then i'm sure you could find the sound by yourself.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pitlord89 2012-10-29, 15:26

Cain wrote:If you did a bit of research, then i'm sure you could find the sound by yourself.

ho provato a cercarlo ma non ci sono riuscito , anche perche non so il contesto dalla quale è stata presa Razz

pitlord89
Footman
Footman

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielPlainview 2012-10-29, 15:33

DanielPlainview
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  RockstaR 2012-10-29, 16:18

DanielPlainview wrote:http://www.moviewavs.com/Movies/Ace_Ventura.html --- 2nd sound.

lololol at the yummie sound

YUMMIEEE

cain make it sound command lol -yummie
RockstaR
RockstaR
Lich
Lich

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content