Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Dope is now open for recruitment!

5 posters

Go down

Clan Dope is now open for recruitment! Empty Clan Dope is now open for recruitment!

Post  Wrath. 2012-11-02, 23:20

We are now searching for some active people to join Clan Dope.

What we ask from our applicants:
- Decent spoken and written English
- Good behavior
- TS3 and a working microphone
- No "Multi-claning"
- Activity on both Bnet and on the forum

What can you expect from Clan Dope?
- A nice and friendly environment
- A chance to be part of future hna movie projects
- Lots of games both public and private

If interested then post a reply to this topic with some info about yourself and confirmation that you have what we ask for, if you have additional questions then don't hesitate to ask a shaman in Clan Dope (Lidltuete, Jay.Ganja, Cain or Wrath.)

Wrath.
Wrath.
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Clan Dope is now open for recruitment! Empty Information about me

Post  ICEky 2012-11-06, 17:18

Hi , my name is Kevin, i'm 17 , i love football and i'm studying. Started playing WC3 around 2006 i think. Hope that's enough info :p
Questions answered:
I can write English very well , and i can speak English decent also , i'm from Estonia.
Yeah i've been using TS3 for good few years (Prefer Raidcall / Ventrillo myself though)
I recently started playing WC3 again , been playing daily +5 hours since i got back , i had like year and half break. I used to play a lot of HnA back then. (I just started on forums , but i will be active for sure , i'm very active on forums when i get started)

I'd love to join Dope and i hope you guys give me a trial! If you have any question pls ask.

- ICEky
ICEky
ICEky
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Clan Dope is now open for recruitment! Empty Re: Clan Dope is now open for recruitment!

Post  Wrath. 2012-11-06, 18:37

Hello Iceky we've seen your post, and we will return to you with an answer as soon as possible.

-Wrath.
Wrath.
Wrath.
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Clan Dope is now open for recruitment! Empty Re: Clan Dope is now open for recruitment!

Post  Elite84 2012-11-09, 10:25

Hi iceky,welcome on forum dope Smile
Elite84
Elite84
Rifleman
Rifleman

Back to top Go down

Post  RockstaR 2013-05-11, 13:33

I'm in the willing to type nor speak proper english.

- Good behavior
My behavior is good.

Check

- No "Multi-claning"
I am a chieftain of a Bnet game atm, but since it's inactive i'm in the willing to give it up.

Check.

I'm Dion, 16 years old and i come from the Netherlands.
I like to hang out with friends etc etc. and Bnet is still fun to me after 6 years of playing it.
My first HnA game was in around 2006 (i believe) and i have been on and off since then.
The Reason i want to join Dope is because i have been in alot of HnA clans which all died after a month or so, i'm so tired of this and i know that Dope was here for a long time, and will stay for a long time hopefully.

Futher am i a skilled Heroes And Armies player, my attitude is well and i like taart.

Smile
RockstaR
RockstaR
Lich
Lich

https://www.youtube.com/user/Bozeys

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2013-05-12, 10:36

TheSuper wrote:- Decent spoken and written English

- Good behavior
My behavior is good.

Check

- No "Multi-claning"
I am a chieftain of a Bnet game atm, but since it's inactive i'm in the willing to give it up.

Check.

I like to hang out with friends etc etc. and Bnet is still fun to me after 6 years of playing it.
My first HnA game was in around 2006 (i believe) and i have been on and off since then.
The Reason i want to join Dope is because i have been in alot of HnA clans which all died after a month or so, i'm so tired of this and i know that Dope was here for a long time, and will stay for a long time hopefully.

Futher am i a skilled Heroes And Armies player, my attitude is well and i like taart.

Smile

brand new infos for our friend Dion: clan dope is inactive and we don't see any shaman online for months. but if u want try, pubbot is now chief, try ask him in channel, maybe u'll have an answer!!
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  RockstaR 2013-05-12, 12:59

yugan wrote:
TheSuper wrote:- Decent spoken and written English

- Good behavior
My behavior is good.

Check

- No "Multi-claning"

Check.

Smile

brand new infos for our friend Dion: clan dope is inactive and we don't see any shaman online for months. but if u want try, pubbot is now chief, try ask him in channel, maybe u'll have an answer!!

oh..... confused
RockstaR
RockstaR
Lich
Lich

https://www.youtube.com/user/Bozeys

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down