the holiday

Go down

the holiday

Post  Ylt on 8/3/2013, 10:28

expensive Murxas,Kevin,Weezy,Suffer !!!
I congratulate you on International Women's Day
Flowers and smile XDD
Ylt
Ylt
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Age : 33
Location : Rostov-on-Don
Posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Re: the holiday

Post  .Nero. on 8/3/2013, 10:42

Ylt wrote:expensive Murxas,Kevin,Weezy,Suffer !!!
I congratulate you on International Women's Day
Flowers and smile XDD
Expensive? not dears? biggrin
.Nero.
.Nero.
Pitlord
Pitlord

Posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: the holiday

Post  Ylt on 8/3/2013, 10:44

.Nero. wrote:
Ylt wrote:expensive Murxas,Kevin,Weezy,Suffer !!!
I congratulate you on International Women's Day
Flowers and smile XDD
Expensive? not dears? biggrin

dobt wana write correctly for this gays XDD
Ylt
Ylt
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Age : 33
Location : Rostov-on-Don
Posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Re: the holiday

Post  MurxX on 8/3/2013, 16:54

Ylt wrote:expensive Murxas,Kevin,Weezy,Suffer !!!
I congratulate you on International Women's Day
Flowers and smile XDD


says the gay with women haircut, now stfu nap. i wonder how much shit some ppl carry with xDD
MurxX
MurxX
Bloodlord
Bloodlord

Age : 27
Posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Re: the holiday

Post  Complexity on 8/3/2013, 19:24

Girls, Girls.. You are both pretty...

Complexity
Mountainking
Mountainking

Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Re: the holiday

Post  Ylt on 8/3/2013, 21:04

MurxX wrote:
Ylt wrote:expensive Murxas,Kevin,Weezy,Suffer !!!
I congratulate you on International Women's Day
Flowers and smile XDD


says the gay with women haircut, now stfu nap. i wonder how much shit some ppl carry with xDD

with hair like women? oh yes, the whole world knows about German women since 1960, once came up with steroids, they are no different from men ...
Ylt
Ylt
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Age : 33
Location : Rostov-on-Don
Posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Re: the holiday

Post  pacstyle on 9/3/2013, 03:35

pacstyle
pacstyle
Bloodlord
Bloodlord

Location : Amsterdam
Posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Re: the holiday

Post  Ylt on 22/3/2013, 10:30

Rammy its for ya XDD

Ylt
Ylt
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Age : 33
Location : Rostov-on-Don
Posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Re: the holiday

Post  Scylla on 22/3/2013, 10:43

i love that Razz
Scylla
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Age : 30
Location : Madrid (EspaƱa)
Posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Re: the holiday

Post  RaM-bo on 22/3/2013, 10:57

good one thumbs up
RaM-bo
RaM-bo
Kubrik's Warden
Kubrik's Warden

Age : 27
Location : Poland
Posts : 223

Back to top Go down

Re: the holiday

Post  SpeaRMan on 22/3/2013, 18:11

Btw u guys dont know, but guy on video is ylt xdd

SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Location : Moscow
Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Re: the holiday

Post  RaM-bo on 22/3/2013, 18:24

SpeaRMan wrote:Btw u guys dont know, but guy on video is ylt xdd


Nah it isnt NOSA NOSA aju aju sorsio pego or so Very Happy
RaM-bo
RaM-bo
Kubrik's Warden
Kubrik's Warden

Age : 27
Location : Poland
Posts : 223

Back to top Go down

Re: the holiday

Post  Ylt on 4/4/2013, 21:37

RammsTein wrote:
SpeaRMan wrote:Btw u guys dont know, but guy on video is ylt xdd


Nah it isnt NOSA NOSA aju aju sorsio pego or so Very Happy

no no ram,its true is me on video,spear just ask me come in moskow and play with him!
btw girl with drums is spear, he imba like always Very Happy
Ylt
Ylt
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Age : 33
Location : Rostov-on-Don
Posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Re: the holiday

Post  SpeaRMan on 5/4/2013, 15:31

Ylt wrote:
RammsTein wrote:
SpeaRMan wrote:Btw u guys dont know, but guy on video is ylt xdd


Nah it isnt NOSA NOSA aju aju sorsio pego or so Very Happy

no no ram,its true is me on video,spear just ask me come in moskow and play with him!
btw girl with drums is spear, he imba like always Very Happy

XDD fuck off
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Location : Moscow
Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Re: the holiday

Post  RaM-bo on 5/4/2013, 16:15

pacccc...position in queue: Over 20000 really !!!????
What the fuck !?
RaM-bo
RaM-bo
Kubrik's Warden
Kubrik's Warden

Age : 27
Location : Poland
Posts : 223

Back to top Go down

Re: the holiday

Post  pacstyle on 5/4/2013, 17:37

y i know goddamnit

its becuz of some bug, wich leads that players reconnect or try to relaunch the game
all eu west at same time be happy its only 1 hour waiting "Very Happy:D
pacstyle
pacstyle
Bloodlord
Bloodlord

Location : Amsterdam
Posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Re: the holiday

Post  Ylt on 5/4/2013, 22:47

RammsTein wrote:pacccc...position in queue: Over 20000 really !!!????
What the fuck !?

same. first time i join lol and was need w8 1 hour i was liek Shocked and off
i try join latter and now i need w8 1-40 WTF
and after need 28 2 hours imba game.imaba sistem insane insane insane insane insane insane thumbsdown
Ylt
Ylt
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Age : 33
Location : Rostov-on-Don
Posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Re: the holiday

Post  RaM-bo on 6/4/2013, 13:08

Ylt wrote:
RammsTein wrote:pacccc...position in queue: Over 20000 really !!!????
What the fuck !?

same. first time i join lol and was need w8 1 hour i was liek Shocked and off
i try join latter and now i need w8 1-40 WTF
and after need 28 2 hours imba game.imaba sistem insane insane insane insane insane insane thumbsdown

IMO Riot tryied repair some bugs or maybe that was bug, but anyway now it working.
RaM-bo
RaM-bo
Kubrik's Warden
Kubrik's Warden

Age : 27
Location : Poland
Posts : 223

Back to top Go down

Re: the holiday

Post  pacstyle on 9/4/2013, 16:28

i saw on ylt profile

gz man youve been promoted to rock V division
pacstyle
pacstyle
Bloodlord
Bloodlord

Location : Amsterdam
Posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Re: the holiday

Post  Ylt on 23/3/2014, 12:39





sivka we still remember u xd
Ylt
Ylt
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Age : 33
Location : Rostov-on-Don
Posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Re: the holiday

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum