Is this considered to hacking on Hna?

Go down

Is this considered to hacking on Hna? Empty Is this considered to hacking on Hna?

Post  RockstaR on 2013-06-12, 09:45

Hi guys, i was looking through internet how to change my background of wc3 and i found this:

The Mana-bar tool
Is this considered to hacking on Hna? Warcraft-3-manabars

It simply shows the Mana of you and your teammates/enemies.

Is this considered as hacking or am i free to use it?

EDIT: Nvm.. doesn't work with current version of wc3, but the background change did Smile

Is this considered to hacking on Hna? 3dY3N
RockstaR
RockstaR
Lich
Lich

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands
Posts : 176

https://www.youtube.com/user/Bozeys

Back to top Go down

Is this considered to hacking on Hna? Empty Re: Is this considered to hacking on Hna?

Post  SpeaRMan on 2013-06-12, 11:05

Good screen shot - it shows yugan's pink dreams. GJ xd
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Location : Moscow
Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Is this considered to hacking on Hna? Empty Re: Is this considered to hacking on Hna?

Post  RockstaR on 2013-06-12, 11:14

SpeaRMan wrote:Good screen shot - it shows yugan's pink dreams. GJ xd

xDDDDDDD
RockstaR
RockstaR
Lich
Lich

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands
Posts : 176

https://www.youtube.com/user/Bozeys

Back to top Go down

Is this considered to hacking on Hna? Empty Re: Is this considered to hacking on Hna?

Post  yugan on 2013-06-12, 11:36

yeah this is the ship i would like to have, and look on the right, u can see the slave spear over a canoe XD
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Age : 26
Location : Italy
Posts : 558

Back to top Go down

Is this considered to hacking on Hna? Empty Re: Is this considered to hacking on Hna?

Post  pacstyle on 2013-06-12, 13:35

spear is getting in position to launch a rocket to your ship xd
pacstyle
pacstyle
Bloodlord
Bloodlord

Location : Amsterdam
Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Is this considered to hacking on Hna? Empty Re: Is this considered to hacking on Hna?

Post  yugan on 2013-06-12, 15:38

pacstyle wrote:spear is getting in position to launch a rocket to your ship xd
nah he is just going aways cuz i gave him holidays biggrin
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Age : 26
Location : Italy
Posts : 558

Back to top Go down

Is this considered to hacking on Hna? Empty Re: Is this considered to hacking on Hna?

Post  RockstaR on 2013-06-12, 15:50

Actually it gone like this:

Is this considered to hacking on Hna? 3e6x9
RockstaR
RockstaR
Lich
Lich

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands
Posts : 176

https://www.youtube.com/user/Bozeys

Back to top Go down

Is this considered to hacking on Hna? Empty Re: Is this considered to hacking on Hna?

Post  pacstyle on 2013-06-13, 12:17

yugan secret weapon

behold the spaghettiball launcher
pacstyle
pacstyle
Bloodlord
Bloodlord

Location : Amsterdam
Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Is this considered to hacking on Hna? Empty Re: Is this considered to hacking on Hna?

Post  MurxX on 2013-06-13, 13:30

pacstyle wrote:yugan secret weapon

behold the spaghettiball launcher

hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahha
MurxX
MurxX
Bloodlord
Bloodlord

Age : 27
Posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Is this considered to hacking on Hna? Empty Re: Is this considered to hacking on Hna?

Post  yugan on 2013-06-13, 13:37

ahaha dion u have so much time to lose xd 

and u all are jealous cuz u're spaghetti suck while mine are imba spaghetti xd
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Age : 26
Location : Italy
Posts : 558

Back to top Go down

Is this considered to hacking on Hna? Empty Re: Is this considered to hacking on Hna?

Post  SpeaRMan on 2013-06-13, 18:10

XDD
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Location : Moscow
Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Is this considered to hacking on Hna? Empty Re: Is this considered to hacking on Hna?

Post  pacstyle on 2013-06-14, 15:36

ofc its imba
its toxic
pacstyle
pacstyle
Bloodlord
Bloodlord

Location : Amsterdam
Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Is this considered to hacking on Hna? Empty Re: Is this considered to hacking on Hna?

Post  yugan on 2013-06-15, 01:51

yes, so u could finally stfu biggrin 

P.S am i the only one who has problems when i try answer with "quote" button?
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Age : 26
Location : Italy
Posts : 558

Back to top Go down

Is this considered to hacking on Hna? Empty Re: Is this considered to hacking on Hna?

Post  RockstaR on 2013-06-15, 04:56

yugan wrote:yes, so u could finally stfu biggrin 

P.S am i the only one who has problems when i try answer with "quote" button?

RockstaR. : Yea i cant get my text out of ugly yugan texbox
RockstaR
RockstaR
Lich
Lich

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands
Posts : 176

https://www.youtube.com/user/Bozeys

Back to top Go down

Is this considered to hacking on Hna? Empty Re: Is this considered to hacking on Hna?

Post  Wrath. on 2013-06-15, 10:47

"hard times for hna desperate
The game is simply too outdated, and I don't really have time anymore to get involved in something too time consuming while attending movieschool! However I am playing Dota 2 on occation, if anyone would like to join me just pm me on forum. 

I don't plan on returning to hna again, so good luck to all of you.

- Wrath
Wrath.
Wrath.
Dope
Dope

Age : 28
Location : Denmark
Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Is this considered to hacking on Hna? Empty Re: Is this considered to hacking on Hna?

Post  Eddie on 2013-06-15, 18:05

Wrath. wrote:"hard times for hna desperate
The game is simply too outdated, and I don't really have time anymore to get involved in something too time consuming while attending movieschool! However I am playing Dota 2 on occation, if anyone would like to join me just pm me on forum. 

I don't plan on returning to hna again, so good luck to all of you.

- Wrath
Well for that you must blame Cain, Daniel or Ace. They don't think about the future of this map. I for one i can update objects and balance hero stats especially dh, grom etc. But they don't post the unprotected map. If i ask they will probably say create your own map and edit it. Which will take so much time for me to ask for triggers jass etc. Wish you luck in your life.
P.S something is wrong about qoutes


Last edited by EddieBG on 2013-06-16, 04:59; edited 1 time in total
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Age : 29
Location : Пловдив, България(Plovdiv, Bulgaria)
Posts : 425

Back to top Go down

Is this considered to hacking on Hna? Empty Re: Is this considered to hacking on Hna?

Post  Wrath. on 2013-06-15, 18:52

EddieBG wrote:
Wrath. wrote:"hard times for hna desperate
The game is simply too outdated, and I don't really have time anymore to get involved in something too time consuming while attending movieschool! However I am playing Dota 2 on occation, if anyone would like to join me just pm me on forum. 

I don't plan on returning to hna again, so good luck to all of you.

- Wrath

Well for that you must blame Cain, Daniel or Ace. They don't think about the future of this map. I for one i can update objects and balance hero stats especially dh, grom etc. But they don't post the unprotected map. If i ask they will probably say create your own map and edit it. Which will take so much time for me to ask for triggers jass etc. Wish you luck in your life.

I don't blame them and neither should anyone in the hna community they all did a lot of work on this map and for everyone. I don't mean only hna, the whole game is so old Warcraft III is from 2003. Even if they updated the map, I wouldn't return. 
Wrath.
Wrath.
Dope
Dope

Age : 28
Location : Denmark
Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Is this considered to hacking on Hna? Empty Re: Is this considered to hacking on Hna?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum