Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends

+10
Bogus
Ylt
Complexity
KeviN_LifE
motion_man
PanStyle
yugan
Ace Ventura
Eddie
Azid
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

League of Legends - Page 3 Empty Re: League of Legends

Post  Ylt 2014-11-14, 10:27

rastafaraj wrote:sorry yugay i can't say it becose it's not true ;(

right,cuz *noob* its to good word for you bom
Ylt
Ylt
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2014-11-14, 12:54

Ylt wrote:
rastafaraj wrote:sorry yugay i can't say it becose it's not true ;(

insane

right,cuz *noob* its to good word for you bom

ultragrin
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  rastafaraj 2014-11-16, 15:36

yugan u know what gonna happends when france and italian start war? france will surrender and italy will change side xd
rastafaraj
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ylt 2014-11-16, 17:36

rastafaraj wrote:yugan u know what gonna happends when france and italian start war? france will surrender and italy will change side xd

rasta, did u know what happends when france and italian start war?!!Poland surrenders after 14 days, according to tradition Very Happy
Ylt
Ylt
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  rastafaraj 2014-11-16, 17:48

yeah and then ylt gonna swallow yugan cum biggrin lol!
rastafaraj
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bogus 2014-11-16, 19:59

Ylt wrote:
rastafaraj wrote:yugan u know what gonna happends when france and italian start war? france will surrender and italy will change side xd

rasta, did u know what happends when france and italian start war?!!Poland surrenders after 14 days, according to tradition Very Happy

Without any irony, what tradition? Smile
Bogus
Bogus
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

http://www.diehard.highforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielPlainview 2014-11-17, 10:08

Poland guys, get back your Lwów, don't let it be Львів. Twisted Evil

DanielPlainview
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2014-11-17, 11:58

Bogus wrote:
Ylt wrote:

second world war dude, but don't worry, france lost it in 10 days, u are not alone xDD
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  Ylt 2014-11-17, 12:40

yugan wrote:
Bogus wrote:
Ylt wrote:

second world war dude, but don't worry, france lost it in 10 days, u are not alone xDD

This ita nazi, made rly good joke.xDDDD
Ylt
Ylt
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  rastafaraj 2014-11-17, 12:59

yugan wrote:
Bogus wrote:
Ylt wrote:

where the fuck u read poland surrender after 14 days? biggrin germans attack 1 september after 17 days some russian meat attack from east poland surrender when whole country was ocupation 1 october i dont even say poland get independend in 1918 and it was new country what was ocupation 123 years so pls. same way i can say ylt mom is bitch and his father is monkey (btw it's propably true)
rastafaraj
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  rastafaraj 2014-11-17, 13:08

and u propably also dont know about polish underground state the biggest in history of the world u braindead ignorant without any knowledge. btw ylt is shy to swallow yugan cum now in pulblic shieeet
rastafaraj
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ylt 2014-11-17, 13:35

rastafaraj wrote:and u propably also dont know about polish underground state the biggest in history of the world u braindead ignorant without any knowledge. btw ylt is shy to swallow yugan cum now in pulblic shieeet

dude,dont be angry, its just a fact....poland suck(( ok u right,its was not 14 days,it was 35 days biggrin stop said about gay stuff.... sperm etc. if u miss ur bf its not my prob))
Ylt
Ylt
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  rastafaraj 2014-11-17, 14:31

soo if u are not yugan bf u must be yugan dog i heard russian dogs are very faithful biggrin lol!
rastafaraj
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ylt 2014-11-17, 16:48

rastafaraj wrote:soo if u are not yugan bf u must be yugan dog i heard russian dogs are very faithful biggrin lol!

generally all that is connected with Russia, the best and most beautiful, the best we have dogs, cats, mice, humans, nature, weapons, etc. Stop envying, venal Pole)
Ylt
Ylt
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  PanStyle 2014-11-17, 16:58

League of Legends - Page 3 Picard-facepalm
PanStyle
PanStyle
Paladin
Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post  rastafaraj 2014-11-17, 17:03

maybe but u should identify with italy now cuz u are property of italian master. if u wont be nice he gonna punish u biggrin
rastafaraj
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bogus 2014-11-17, 20:02

DanielPlainview wrote:Poland guys, get back your Lwów, don't let it be Львів. Twisted Evil

I've read some Russian forums (for Russian nationalists, if i can write like that), and it's insane how they, and maybe whole Russia too, hate Ukraine right now. I found a topic with video that Ukrainian guys were fighting with Polish (pathology boyz) in Warsaw bus, and all the comments were like: "Ukrainian dogs, you are now europe dogs, you will be treated the same in EU as by Russians now", "This is your freedom, european dogs", and ofc thousands of more. Extreme hate for UE by Russia. I know that at some points those comments were right, for example Russians says that theres no freedom at all, and it's true, because it's not as free as EU say, there are thousands of limitations, thousand of them are totally stupids and in fact they control everything. But also I could feel amazing level of propaganda(?), it's so high in your contry, controlled media, and I'm not sure if that are real means of people, or they are talking like controlled robots. I don't know what is worse Razz As you would live in other world. Just BTW Razz
Bogus
Bogus
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielPlainview 2014-11-17, 20:47

Bogus wrote:I've read some Russian forums (for Russian nationalists, if i can write like that), and it's insane how they, and maybe whole Russia too, hate Ukraine right now.
It's mutual.

I'm very neutral in this question (I'm ethnic Russian), I don't see right sides in this conflict at all (neither Russia nor Ukraine). Both sides commit crimes, fakes, etc. But don't get me wrong, your comment about propaganda in Russia is so naive. Yes, sure, we have propaganda, but it sounds you think that your country is propaganda-free. Smile I believe you see and hear only one side of this conflict and it's not pro-Russian for sure, as simple as that.

Last edited by DanielPlainview on 2014-11-18, 15:11; edited 1 time in total

DanielPlainview
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Bogus 2014-11-18, 01:33

DanielPlainview wrote:
Bogus wrote:I've read some Russian forums (for Russian nationalists, if i can write like that), and it's insane how they, and maybe whole Russia too, hate Ukraine right now.
It's mutual.

I'm very neutral in this question (I'm ethnic Russian), I don't see right sides in this conflict at all (neither Russia nor Ukraine). Both sides commit crimes, fakes, etc. But don't get me wrong, your comment about propaganda in Russia is so naive. Yes, sure, we have propaganda, but it sounds you think that your country is propaganda-free. Razz I believe you see and hear only one side of this conflict and it's not pro-Russian for sure, as simple as that.

Noo, haha, for sure not propaganda free, it's everywhere, you don't even know where this shit is hidden Very Happy But just saying, it's at bigger level in Russia I think. Can TV or radio laugh about Putin? Just wondering, cuz here every one cay say what he want about anyone, in TV or radio too. Also every opposition party(?) can talk what they want about government. And I don't think Putin allows that. But ofc it can be a point of our propaganda and I know bad Smile
Bogus
Bogus
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Noctumonium 2014-11-21, 19:52

PanStyle wrote:League of Legends - Page 3 Picard-facepalm

meh, post approved
Noctumonium
Noctumonium