Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonhunter

+16
w.10
Orc.Slayer
TrampekConverse
DuckDodgers
XioNiDaS
vion
motion_man
Tenoziw
Bushfire
J.P.P.P.P.P
ArMeDaNdDeAdLy
Mathees
Hunter86
Bad-Wolf
CoolRasta
Ace Ventura
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rate the Demonhunter

Demonhunter - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Demonhunter - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 8 ]
Demonhunter - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Demonhunter - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 8 ]
Demonhunter - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Demonhunter - Page 2 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 12 ]
Demonhunter - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Demonhunter - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 9 ]
Demonhunter - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Demonhunter - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Demonhunter - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Demonhunter - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Demonhunter - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Demonhunter - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 44

Demonhunter - Page 2 Empty Re: Demonhunter

Post  XioNiDaS 2010-04-10, 09:30

Very hard to play at beginning later much more funny Very Happy

1 question: The attack speed doesnt belongs only to agi??? The thing i ask is why does dh attack MUCH more fater with same agi than the other heroes? It is not a problem i can get used to it i am only asking.
XioNiDaS
XioNiDaS
Tinker
Tinker

Back to top Go down

Post  Bushfire 2010-04-10, 12:18

xionidas wrote:Very hard to play at beginning later much more funny Very Happy

1 question: The attack speed doesnt belongs only to agi??? The thing i ask is why does dh attack MUCH more fater with same agi than the other heroes? It is not a problem i can get used to it i am only asking.

every Hero have a standart att-speed at the beginning and a standart att-speed increasement.

for Example Alchimist have the slowest attackspeed of all heros and i guess demonhunter have the highest, + the highest increasement.

agi is the only way to increase ur att-speed , it increses by 1% per 1 Agi.
But theres a maximum att-speed for all heros, for strenght heros its around 135-150agi,
for agility heros around 180 and for int heros around 160 agility.
when u reach that much agility ut attackspeed wont increase more (or at least not noticeable)
U can also see this phenomenon when u play dark ranger and use the ulti, there is no difference between Ulti lvl 4 and Ulti lvl just because max attackspeed is reached at lvl 4 ( propably at lvl 3)

hope i could help u a bit.
Bushfire
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

http://www.seashepherd.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  motion_man 2010-04-10, 12:22

theres sth called "attack cooldown time" in unit editor which effects att speed. units with more of this cd needs more agi for same speed as the ones with lower cd
motion_man
motion_man
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  XioNiDaS 2010-04-10, 18:53

ty i understand now cheers!
XioNiDaS
XioNiDaS
Tinker
Tinker

Back to top Go down

Post  DuckDodgers 2010-04-11, 07:44

Bushfire wrote:
xionidas wrote:Very hard to play at beginning later much more funny Very Happy

every Hero have a standart att-speed at the beginning and a standart att-speed increasement.

for Example Alchimist have the slowest attackspeed of all heros and i guess demonhunter have the highest, + the highest increasement.

agi is the only way to increase ur att-speed , it increses by 1% per 1 Agi.
But theres a maximum att-speed for all heros, for strenght heros its around 135-150agi,
for agility heros around 180 and for int heros around 160 agility.
when u reach that much agility ut attackspeed wont increase more (or at least not noticeable)
U can also see this phenomenon when u play dark ranger and use the ulti, there is no difference between Ulti lvl 4 and Ulti lvl just because max attackspeed is reached at lvl 4 ( propably at lvl 3)

hope i could help u a bit.
Oh, I always know that there is limit for att-speed but I duuno on what agi, ty a lot.
But I have a question, what if I have 3 gohs and ~~135 agi with str hero? If I sell gohs I will attack same fast as when I had gohs?

And what about dh, imo good hero. Str heroes vs. dh nearly uncreepable, mana burn is really annoying. Immolation ? Tested it one time and didn't find it useful. Evasion? No comment, just he is unkillable in lategame. Imo if he turn on ulti he will own 1v1 most of heroes. So i rated him +/++ cuz if there is stun on our siede it's easy to kill enemies.
DuckDodgers
DuckDodgers
Rifleman
Rifleman

Back to top Go down

Post  Bushfire 2010-04-11, 11:35

DuckDodgers wrote:

But I have a question, what if I have 3 gohs and ~~135 agi with str hero? If I sell gohs I will attack same fast as when I had gohs?

its pointless anyway to have more than 1 gloves of attackspeed, 1 is enough.
gloves attackspeed isnt influenced by agility!(same like tc aura) , that makes them kinda good, for lategame i would suggest u to get only 1 gloves, normally u should need all other slots anyway( for tp, boots, orb, sword and propably antimagic potion)
Bushfire
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post  DuckDodgers 2010-04-11, 17:42

Bushfire wrote:its pointless anyway to have more than 1 gloves of attackspeed, 1 is enough.
gloves attackspeed isnt influenced by agility!(same like tc aura) , that makes them kinda good, for lategame i would suggest u to get only 1 gloves, normally u should need all other slots anyway( for tp, boots, orb, sword and propably antimagic potion)
Of course in lategame I switch goh to other item, but I was only curious when I reach agi limit gohs work?
DuckDodgers
DuckDodgers
Rifleman
Rifleman

Back to top Go down

Post  Bushfire 2010-04-12, 12:35

DuckDodgers wrote:
Bushfire wrote:its pointless anyway to have more than 1 gloves of attackspeed, 1 is enough.
Of course in lategame I switch goh to other item, but I was only curious when I reach agi limit gohs work?
actually they should, but more than 1 gloves make no ( at least viewable) difference. but 1 works for sure.
Bushfire
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post  TrampekConverse 2010-04-13, 13:40

I hate play vs. dh on one side. When I have cl or btm I'm just unable to creep I can only use spells to creep in a distance of dh so I never reach good amount of creepkills. Like cl: when I come from shop I stun, then dh burn me 500 mana and I can't stun anymore even if I have sobi it's very hard. Immolation - I never skill it imo useless. Evasion - pure imba, I won't say nothing more u should know what is 40 procent miss chance Very Happy Ulti - insanse splash dmg and attspeed with stun - very hard to escape. Rated him: ++.
TrampekConverse
TrampekConverse
Footman
Footman

Back to top Go down

Post  Orc.Slayer 2010-04-13, 15:52

TrampekConverse wrote:I hate play vs. dh on one side. When I have cl or btm I'm just unable to creep I can only use spells to creep in a distance of dh so I never reach good amount of creepkills.
He is annoying, but if you wave and attack him 2-3 times, he has low hp again and has to go back.
Like cl: when I come from shop I stun, then dh burn me 500 mana and I can't stun anymore even if I have sobi it's very hard.
Well, therefore he can't creep that well, and 2 sobis will regen your mana faster than his cd runs out.
Immolation - I never skill it imo useless.
signed, not even the bigger aoe helps at the moment. Upgrading Manaburn and ulti or evasion is way more usefull.
Evasion - pure imba, I won't say nothing more u should know what is 40 procent miss chance
since he's an agi hero, you have to take him out with spells anyway, only becomes problematic in lategame, but that counts for every hero.
Ulti - insanse splash dmg and attspeed
yep, maybe it should increase with each level to make it worth skilling it more
with stun - very hard to escape. Rated him: ++.
I hope you mean another stun and don't think he has bash. Because of the bad immolation and difficult creeping in early game I rate him +.

Orc.Slayer
Tauren Chieftain
Tauren Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post  motion_man 2010-05-24, 23:25

again, reduce splash radius / splash dmg, since hes agi hero with fastest base attack in the game, he doesnt need such strong splash in lategame
motion_man
motion_man
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  w.10 2010-05-25, 09:39

He is one from my best heroes from the alli. thumbs up
He is going to be silly, if he die in the metamorfosis. insane
But it s not problem, CAUSE I NEVER DIE biggrin pistols

w.10
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post  motion_man 2010-05-25, 12:45

ye, well try to play dh vs aggressive lich and well see how well u do...
motion_man
motion_man
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  w.10 2010-05-25, 18:24

Yes, it s hard one, but dh don t a solo hero i think. sad
He is going to be good with anyone else (perefect with a stunner hero smoker

w.10
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post  Stridar 2010-06-16, 11:58

Dh is a creeper but when in ulti he should be the central range tanker.

I usually at the start go;

mana burn lvl 4-6
immolation 20-30 damage a second
metamorphasis lvl 1.

Immola is good for creeping at the start which you need. Mana burn is imba at the start, at middle game is meh and at late game is even more meh...Ulti is used for hero focus.

at around level 20-25 I reskill.

level 10 evasion
level 6 ultimate.
+2 stats.
=gg.
Stridar
Stridar
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post  basicm 2011-08-26, 12:26

can u guys give tips what items and skils are best for dh?

and moste importand how to creep with this heroe?

i like to skill ulti early on and evasion... mana burn is nice,it relly is.But when playng ws somme ppl (pro) they get potions early on refer to mana,and stunners.

Kinda sux if u dont care for sec and ur theam dont ping tp's (ur hord dh),2 avatars stuner that aly side have kom for u,kinda pointles with mana burn?Is bether with ulti evasion?

Somme games i play no one buy's units and i u hawe intelect heroes they moste sertenly will steale all creep kils with wawes wtf u do to creep than? joint

fucking hard to play bichi with this heroe if random givse bad combo
basicm
basicm
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2011-08-26, 13:47

i always play so: corru orb, tp and boots and 2 or 3 claw, it depends if u want or not the medallion. i usually keep +5..
for creeping better i try to stay in a line with only one mate and if he's an healer is even better.
after 30 min u can try alone and with claws is not hard creep.
usually i change to ice orb when i am near 100 agi or even before if i see that the situation requires it. ^^

send away at least 1 heroe that creep with waves or change side ^^
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain 2011-08-26, 15:04

Most simple way is 3 mana burn, 10 evasion and 6 ulti, rest stats. With corruption until you have 100 agility. Creep with meta every time you have it available.
Gloves, 2 claws, tp, boots and corruption and when at 100 agi buy frost.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum