comments about newest version

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Re: comments about newest version

Post  Complexity on Tue May 29, 2018 9:11 pm

EddieBG wrote:All u do was complain about grom, the way I see it he got no issues except that the enemy team is just too good sometimes with the random and the prevent him to creep. Lower cooldown of antimagic isn't good either, because it will make players to abuse it which will end like that game 5v4 that you thought you won with extra play but you didn't. You didn't say anything else that you only want grom buff like give him more agility. Its an open map you can try the stuff you like. I will try few things and see how it goes. Some combos in the right hands of players can be a nightmare its a team strategy.

Either we try to make heroes valued with abilities not only basic stats or no changes at all and leave the game as it is which is the reason why people quit that game in the past 4-5 years ago.
"All you do is complain about Grom"

I gave u feedback about more than just Grom, you don't respond properly, this conversation has no point. W/e do what you want.

Complexity
Mountainking
Mountainking

Back to top Go down

Post  EddieBG on Wed May 30, 2018 5:00 pm

That I will do, but first wait for results test them and then share opinion. Or simply don't share anything its up to you Smile
EddieBG
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexity on Wed May 30, 2018 5:40 pm

EddieBG wrote:That I will do, but first wait for results test them and then share opinion. Or simply don't share anything its up to you Smile
Trust me, I won't bother to waste my time again.

Complexity
Mountainking
Mountainking

Back to top Go down

Changes

Post  EddieBG on Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:54 am

Everything works now. Changes will take place today and probably if we play we will play with these
  • Blizzard - Reduced damage done to buildings from 50% to 20%

• Rain of Fire - Reduced damage done to buildings from 50% to 20%

• Flamestrike - Reduced damage to to buildings from 55% to 20%

• IceShards(Archmage Ultimate) - No longer causes huge FPS drop upon landing on the enemies.

• Attribute Bonus - After 20 levels of Attribute Bonus every next level gives +1 to all other non Hero Primary Stats. Primary Stats for Agility/Intelligence/Strength Heroes Attribute bonus gives +2 to every level until it reach +40 to primary hero stats(Agility/Intelligence/Strength based heroes). After that it continue to give +1 to agility/Intelligence/Strength primary stats. As for other non primary stats Agility/Intelligence/Strength after 10 level of Attribute Bonus(+20) every next level gives +1. This will make heroes a little bit stronger in longer games.

• Death and Decay - Range reduced from 750,800,850,900,950,1000 to 500,550,600,650,700,750. Area of Effect Reduced from 300,310,320,330,340,350 to 270,280,290,300,310,320.
    Reduced duration from Level 1 - 30sec, Level 2 - 31sec, Level 3 - 32sec, Level 4 - 33sec, Level 5 - 34sec, Level 6 - 35sec to Level 1 - 20sec, Level 2 - 22sec, Level 3 - 24sec, Level 4 - 26sec, Level 5 - 28sec, Level 6 - 30sec.
    Reduced damage from Level 1 - 7%(Total Health), Level 2 - 8%(Total Health), Level 3 - 9%(Total Health) Level 4 - 10%(Total Health), Level 5 - 11%(Total Health) Level 6 - 12%(Total Health) to  Level 1 - 5%(Total Health), Level 2 - 6%(Total Health), Level 3 - 7%(Total Health) Level 4 - 8%(Total Health), Level 5 - 9%(Total Health) Level 6 - 10%(Total Health)

Grom & Demon Hunter - Strength per level reduced from 2,30 to 1,80. Agility Per Level Increased from 1,70 to 2. Health Regeneration Rate Reduced from 100% to 50%(all other heroes have 0,50% regeneration rate). Attack Cooldown Grom Increased from 1,68 to 1.80. Demon Hunter Attack Cooldown Increased from 1.76 to 1,80. What that mean is when you have lower attack cooldown the faster attacks hero perform. Next week possible buff/reworks for both.

• Agility - Reduced Armor gain from 25% to 23%

• New Ability: Wrath of The Sindragosa(Replaced Animate dead ability for Death Knight) - Deals  damage and slows enemies by 40% for 3.5 seconds. Basically the same ability from Heroes of The Storm but without freezing buildings and deal 20% of that damage to buildings. The Dragon cannot be attacked!

• Mountain King & Tinker: When they have Avatar and Robo-Goblin active they no longer can use staff of teleportation to escape the fights. This fix should prevent them to be impossible to kill while they have much longer spell immunity duration than antimagic.

These are the changes so far. Next week more will be added. I'm aware of weak heroes that require rework. Future days I will look at them.

Last edited by EddieBG on Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
EddieBG
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura on Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:35 pm

EddieBG wrote:Now Mountain King and Tinker cannot use teleport while they have Avatar and Metamorphosis.

lol W T F ?!

....meanwhile other heroes cant still use tp AND use windwalk/invulnerability shield biggrin
not op at all^^

c'mon it was part of their playstyle

whats next? panda not allowed top use ulti when below 50% hp? warden not allowed to blink when below 20% hp? not allowed to tp in druid ulti?

if you do this and why not also disable tp when you use antimagic potion?! because that would only be even for the other heroes!
(or at least make mk/tinker use antimagic potion to make it fair! ^^)

and talking about archmage: that hero ulti is way too powerfull....

EddieBG wrote:Since on pubbot we get more lags than usual. We get few when I host too, but I'm ordering 200mbps to improve hosting even better
faster internet won't reduce the delay/lag when a normal player hosts a game.
the other 9 players will still have a delay/lag which makes it non playable / not enjoyable for them
you can only use bots for multiplayer maps in wc3 or use Garena+ (but i heard Garena+ has been taken down, i also never used it, but it has/had 0 delay)
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

https://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Post  EddieBG on Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:57 pm

MK and Tinker can use now antimagic and also can use antimagic + tp just like everyone else. They can't use tp only on avatar and cannot use antimagic potion on active avatar. They now can deactivate avatar and use antimagic potion and teleport. I was about post some changes today but I was little bit tired(working 84 hours a week most of the times makes you tired, but that's fine.) maybe next week I can think of something else.

Last edited by EddieBG on Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
EddieBG
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura on Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:01 pm

EddieBG wrote:MK and Tinker can use now antimagic and also can use antimagic + tp just like everyone else. They can't use tp only on avatar and cannot use antimagic potion on active avatar. I'm little bit tired maybe next week I can think of something else.

so they have now the ability to use TWO antimagic abilities? (spell+item)

that sounds more unfair than before imo....

why not let it like it was before?
others can tp + windwalk/invul. shield!
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  EddieBG on Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:04 pm

Paladin cannot use tp and then divine shield. As for blademaster you can always use stun to interrupt, while on spell immunity you can't. You can dispel antimagic but u cant dispel spell immunity that avatar and robo goblin provides
EddieBG
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura on Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:27 pm

EddieBG wrote:Paladin cannot use tp and then divine shield. As for blademaster you can always use stun to interrupt, while on spell immunity you can't
true that:
http://heroesandarmies.forumotion.com/t1180-paladin-teleport#20695

but you can only interrupt tp+windwalk with aoe stuns

i think its more a buff (double antimagic Smile) for mk/tinker than a nerf and not as bad as i thought it would be
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Changes:

Post  EddieBG on Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:29 pm

• Castle/Stronghold Final Defense - Removed. Since there was a demand to reduce game time. I've decided to remove final defense. Get rid of spawned units making invulnerable castle/stronghold after reach 7000hp and casting starfall. Hopefully this will reduce the game time.

• -soundcommands Added "-give" to the the list of available sounds. Miss that sound? Thanks to audacity now its back and can be played once again.
EddieBG
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord on Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:01 pm

EddieBG wrote:

• Castle/Stronghold Final Defense - Removed. Since there was a demand to reduce game time. I've decided to remove final defense. Get rid of spawned units making invulnerable castle/stronghold after reach 7000hp and casting starfall. Hopefully this will reduce the game time.

• -soundcommands Added "-give" to the the list of available sounds. Miss that sound? Thanks to audacity now its back and can be played once again.

i like the first idea but ED rly special thx for adding this epic sound -give i was missing it so much cheers Razz

i promess to care not spam but it will be hard ^^"

DD.
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura on Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:55 pm

to fix the (awful) -give sound here are the old ones, including the old -give sound:

https://nofile.io/f/1TUQ0egwNM5/new+sounds.rar

Preview:
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17