Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions

+35
.Nero.
hungryhugo
Ripperman[cz]
Scylla
imba.balvan
StiFleR01
RockstaR
theremon
BaB
Ghinzu
w.86
L.o.S
Ace Ventura
RaM-bo
Wrath.
Azid
Bogus
Ylt
GZone_ATOM
SpeaRMan
Lidltuete
borogal
XioNiDaS
Deathlord
curious_SpiriT
w.10
vion
Heimataerde
Noctumonium
Eddie
yugan
motion_man
Steel.DX
J.P.P.P.P.P
Cain
39 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Suggestions - Page 6 Empty Re: Suggestions

Post  Lidltuete 2011-10-06, 11:41

I think that reduced cd on tp could change the game in a positive way. With short cd on tp its possible to "oragnize raids" on single heroes more frequently than with a long cd and creeping would become less important (and also more difficult, especiall for agis), because you have the chance to kill more heroes, which means you can gain a big xp advantage

Lidltuete
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  motion_man 2011-10-06, 12:40

Lidltuete wrote:I think that reduced cd on tp could change the game in a positive way. With short cd on tp its possible to "oragnize raids" on single heroes more frequently than with a long cd and creeping would become less important (and also more difficult, especiall for agis), because you have the chance to kill more heroes, which means you can gain a big xp advantage
agree

another idea of mine: reduce gold gain from creeps, and increase regular gold income. that would reduce the need for creeping and make room for more action
motion_man
motion_man
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain 2011-10-06, 12:41

Yup both suggestions are nice, i will look into it for the next version.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bogus 2011-10-06, 12:59

Faster creeps changed game really nice, and now faster TP? I think that game will too fast..

another idea of mine: reduce gold gain from creeps, and increase regular gold income. that would reduce the need for creeping and make room for more action

Especially for new players, who will be pwned non stop.. Not good for me. Everything will be depend from team in which you play, and we know all, that this team is not good always..
Will not be able to show individual skills..
And so are big changes, like "lame" when you are destroying towers.. I can't understand it.. Of course if team are balanced with hero and players all is ok, but when opponents have better heroes, and better players, (no stun and just range, vs stuns + range) in late game ranges hero have no chance.. But they can try fast destroy towers at start, and win game..

In "old" hna was ok^^

Sry for english
Bogus
Bogus
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

http://www.diehard.highforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  motion_man 2011-10-06, 13:47

Especially for new players, who will be pwned non stop..
nubs get pwned anyway and if game is more creep dependant, they have even less chance to get back into the game, than they would with what i suggested
Everything will be depend from team in which you play
yes, teamwork is fun, but eventually u meet retards and thats a part of every game Mad
and we know all, that this team is not good always..
u win some, u loose some, thats how it goes bounce
Will not be able to show individual skills..
creeping with warden alone in the lane for 30 min is a sign of great fun...
individual skills should be distinctive regardless of the creep count
In "old" hna was ok^^
old hna lasted 90-120 min, thats what are we trying to avoid Smile

anyway, i think it would be beneficial for new players, and harder for better players, so closing this gap would put more emphasis on teamplay
motion_man
motion_man
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Bogus 2011-10-06, 14:08

This 30 mins Warden like you said, it can't be in good game, with good players..

Not to end Motion, because good players will be beat weaker players, and like we know, all games are ending by -giveup now, because nobody want play shit game.. Rolling Eyes
Bogus
Bogus
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  motion_man 2011-10-06, 14:56

they end with -giveup cos it takes ages to finish a game (no1 wants to play shit game that long), even when u lead with 20-0 in hero kills
motion_man
motion_man
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Lidltuete 2011-10-06, 17:29

motion_man wrote:
Lidltuete wrote:I think that reduced cd on tp could change the game in a positive way. With short cd on tp its possible to "oragnize raids" on single heroes more frequently than with a long cd and creeping would become less important (and also more difficult, especiall for agis), because you have the chance to kill more heroes, which means you can gain a big xp advantage
agree

the prob is, that with reduced gold gain from creeps, agiheroes would be quite useless. Atm its hard enough to creep well vs a good stunner /nuke combo and even if you manage to creep well, its not guaranteed that youll become imba Razz

my idea: increase cd of antimagic to 5 mins. Am is just boring, no fun with it

Lidltuete
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  motion_man 2011-10-06, 17:58

the prob is, that with reduced gold gain from creeps, agiheroes would be quite useless. Atm its hard enough to creep well vs a good stunner /nuke combo

u contradict urself here if u think about my suggestion -.-
and even if you manage to creep well, its not guaranteed that youll become imba Razz
yes, imba means imbalanced, we give suggestions to balance the map, not other way around
my idea: increase cd of antimagic to 5 mins. Am is just boring, no fun with it
+1
motion_man
motion_man
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Lidltuete 2011-10-06, 18:46

with imba I meant, that your hero gets stronger towards the end of the game. And imo strenght heroes are much easier to creep and theyre more useful for the team (thats how its now). Agis get their gold from creeps and they need to be left alone, so they can creep and if they gain less gold and its as hard as now to creep them well, theyre useless. In a good game (cw) its a risk to pick an agi

Lidltuete
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  motion_man 2011-10-06, 20:25

agi heroes werent getting stronger, they were getting imba. str heroes are useful only cos of stun and mb aura, not cos they are str.
Agis get their gold from creeps and they need to be left alone, so they can creep and if they gain less gold and its as hard as now to creep them well, theyre useless
again u say same argument about agi and creeps, think a bit about my suggestion then think about what ur saying -_-

now a bit of theory:
growth rate of an int hero over time: (logarithmic)
Suggestions - Page 6 Int11
growth rate of an str hero over time: (linear)
Suggestions - Page 6 Str10
growth rate of an agi hero over time: (exponential)
Suggestions - Page 6 Agi10
what am i trying to accomplish with this suggestion is getting ints and agis closer to the linear line, reducing their strengths where they are too strong, and giving it where its needed.
int heros are useful cos they can push in the beginning and creep nicely, which gives them advantage early, but their powers diminish as the game progress. Rolling Eyes
agi however can be pushed back with a bit of focus and are pretty easy to kill, but as time passes, agi tome powa kicks in, giving them great dps and tanking ability due to high armor. add hp tomes (primary weakness of agi heros) to it and u know what u get Twisted Evil
str are pretty self explanatory, gain power and dmg steadily, never too pussy, never too imba cheers!

this change doesnt have to be drastic (like knight gives 10 gold and footmen 5...), it should be done gradually, bit by bit, so it shouldnt have great impact on gameplay as we know it now
motion_man
motion_man
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Lidltuete 2011-10-06, 20:40

yy youre right, but dont forget that changes already had been made (like hired creeps give only 25gold etc).
And I shouldve set this first imba in " ", so that you dont get me wrong.
int heroes = spell dmg / useful spells
agi heroes = autoattack ftw
And its not so easy to compare their strenght, because it depends on the aim youre trying to achieve with a hero.
creeper / supporter / tank (blocker) <- every hero can be a tank, even an int, just if you want to
But ok, i got your point, and if the reduce isnt that drastic, it could be ok, because int heroes get their creeps in earlygame, str in mid and agi in late (mostly)

Lidltuete
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  motion_man 2011-10-07, 08:25

i found the way to edit banish bonus % effect and nova slow rate (or cold effect in general).
open editor and go to: advanced > gameplay constants, now scroll down till u reach S letter (its in alphabetical order).
also there are other interesting things that can be edited there
motion_man
motion_man
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain 2011-10-07, 09:10

Yeah that is the problem that if you edit nova, you edit cold orb. And well the other is : spells - ethereal heal bonus.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bogus 2011-10-09, 13:13

Who made this rules of "laming" ? (towers, pots..) Smile
Bogus
Bogus
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel.DX 2012-02-06, 22:57

hey cain,
there is no ability yet that allows charging, right?
there can be charges on attack, speed, slow, defence,...

or do you know the bone armor (from the diablo2 necromancer)? you cast it and it will absorb an amount of damage points, a little bit like mana shield.

an ulti that allows the hero to fly, be mobile or sth...

...just ideas for the future.
-sdx

Steel.DX
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Noctumonium 2012-02-06, 23:18

I think BM ulti need to be fixed, it gets +100 sec cd every lvl Exclamation
Noctumonium
Noctumonium
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrath. 2012-02-07, 13:06

Noctumonium wrote:I think BM ulti need to be fixed, it gets +100 sec cd every lvl Exclamation

No thats just a tooltip error Smile It got the same cd as all the other ultimates
Wrath.
Wrath.
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain 2012-02-07, 15:24

I was sure i fixed the tooltips. Are you sure? As i see it in the editor it doesn't seem wrong to me.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noctumonium 2012-02-07, 16:26

Tried to skill ulti last week and I'm sure it was +100 sec every lvl. So it is just tooltip? good to know Smile
Noctumonium
Noctumonium
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Bogus 2012-02-07, 20:33

New horde hero, Tauren Warrior - theres no written cd of ulty..
And one more.. He have nice spells, but his agility at start suck hard. If i good remember on 17 lvl i had 30 agi with him, it's something wrong or what? It must be change, really.
Bogus
Bogus
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain 2012-02-07, 20:37

Actually he has the same stats as tc.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2012-07-27, 02:28

make balance version for the future plz alliance to strong 2 spell immune 4(drinken haze slowing bomb, banish 10lvl kinda 50% slow + thunder clap) slows while horde has only 2(frost nova and poison arrows) Rly annoying game style with so many slows + immune to magic for mk & tinker while horde dont had anything like spell immune
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord 2012-07-27, 09:10

Vasil Petrov wrote:make balance version for the future plz alliance to strong 2 spell immune 4(drinken haze slowing bomb, banish 10lvl kinda 50% slow + thunder clap) slows while horde has only 2(frost nova and poison arrows) Rly annoying game style with so many slows + immune to magic for mk & tinker while horde dont had anything like spell immune

i ve never seen pandaren + engineer + bloodmage and mk in the same pick combo but it can be a slow armada thats true lol! !
speed potion and am potion are good choice for helping u in an emergency escape. stunners help too ...without ally spell immune, horde is too much powerfull in a good pick in my opinion. look , inferno doomguard bears of beasty can circle u easly and if no tp rdy (which happen often when u change way all the time during a good clan war) avatar or not u die.

actually i find more harder to win in ally side. a good sh can rly make the game ^^" . its total immune for all heroes of horde except if tp... and dont forget avatar cd is high, silence can be used, and avatars must be rdy and used at the same time for making a difference which not so easy to do.

this version is balance

DD
Deathlord
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2012-07-27, 14:24

Deathlord wrote:
i ve never seen pandaren + engineer + bloodmage and mk in the same pick combo but it can be a slow armada thats true lol! !
speed potion and am potion are good choice for helping u in an emergency escape. stunners help too ...without ally spell immune, horde is too much powerfull in a good pick in my opinion. look , inferno doomguard bears of beasty can circle u easly and if no tp rdy (which happen often when u change way all the time during a good clan war) avatar or not u die.

actually i find more harder to win in ally side. a good sh can rly make the game ^^" . its total immune for all heroes of horde except if tp... and dont forget avatar cd is high, silence can be used, and avatars must be rdy and used at the same time for making a difference which not so easy to do.

this version is balance

DD

Nah yesterday alliance got 2 dispels + 10 lv silence. And u cant use to fast antimagic or dispel banish. Beast dies to much due of slow we tried that vs phnx clan. With Banish + slowing bomb and stunner not a chance for beastmaster. Imo horde should had 4 slows like alliance. Not only frost nova + poison arrows, and need reduce slow move speed by banish kinda 50% move speed reduction its should be like poison arrows 30-35%
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next