Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BNet Warcraft III Replays

+7
yugan
Scylla
RaM-bo
Bogus
Eddie
I-Fire
SpeaRMan
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

BNet Warcraft III Replays Empty BNet Warcraft III Replays

Post  SpeaRMan 2012-03-14, 02:30

Some of players takes interes in bnet games and asked me about replayes, so i open that topic with that purpose. I'll pick some of valuable matches that i had. Point of 1st replay is there are many ways to win the game, not only size of army decides game result, and if you upset cause of you loosing your units, u see that enemy has stronger army, that u cant win him in direct fight time to stop sad minds in your head and start to think: "what can i do to turn game?". Some players would say something like: "die in honor, face your enemy in final fight and loose all units", but its just stupid, especially if u come not just to play, but to win games.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=63625ca004c43a8d&resid=63625CA004C43A8D!182&parid=63625CA004C43A8D!181&authkey=!AHv-qnZIkvRc2jE

Last edited by SpeaRMan on 2012-03-19, 02:30; edited 1 time in total
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

BNet Warcraft III Replays Empty Re: BNet Warcraft III Replays

Post  I-Fire 2012-03-16, 12:03

GG!
I-Fire
I-Fire
Bloodlord
Bloodlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2012-03-17, 19:37

post more replays!
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan 2012-03-19, 02:28

I-Fire wrote:GG!
thx!

The point of next 2 replays is base defense. It's not easy thing to fight enemy on his base, even if u have higher supply, due to shops, where he can buy pots, moonwells for restore hp/mana and burrows or ancients to make damage. I use base attack in some cases: 1. If i feel i have advantage and can finish enemy even in his base - game against night elf; 2. If it is a tournament, where i have time limit (30 minutes) and i have to finish enemy or get a tie - game against orc. 3. If enemy has an expansion there are 2 ways - build your own expansion or denie enemy one.
So here are links:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=63625ca004c43a8d&resid=63625CA004C43A8D!184&parid=63625CA004C43A8D!183&authkey=!AJba-3kdkrud43k
https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=63625ca004c43a8d&resid=63625CA004C43A8D!185&parid=63625CA004C43A8D!183&authkey=!ABEf5pX6GizLLZM
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Bogus 2012-03-21, 22:23

You must check that.. Me 4 lvl, vs that 20 lvl.. Holy shit, what a funny game... !!!!

http://speedy.sh/XCbdJ/mega.w3g
Bogus
Bogus
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

http://www.diehard.highforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  RaM-bo 2012-03-22, 10:49

Bogus wrote:You must check that.. Me 4 lvl, vs that 20 lvl.. Holy shit, what a funny game... !!!!

funny? It was very nap game..it wasn't funny
RaM-bo
RaM-bo
Kubrik's Warden
Kubrik's Warden

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan 2012-03-22, 13:40

Bogus wrote:You must check that.. Me 4 lvl, vs that 20 lvl.. Holy shit, what a funny game... !!!!
Hehe u did nice with expansion and shocked him with chimaeras, sneaky coward biggrin. Well seriously, if u do some quantity of hidden units like air units, u can end up game easily, good job!
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Bogus 2012-03-22, 13:47

RammsTein wrote:

yeah, but I'm noob in classic, for me it's hard to win with anyone, and then I got player with 20 lvl and I won. Sure he did shit, but for me it was nice game Very Happy I left my base maybe 2 times in game Razz So it's funny
Bogus
Bogus
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  RaM-bo 2012-03-22, 14:45

Bogus wrote:
RammsTein wrote:

yeah, but I'm noob in classic, for me it's hard to win with anyone, and then I got player with 20 lvl and I won. Sure he did shit, but for me it was nice game Very Happy I left my base maybe 2 times in game Razz So it's funny

If that guy had 20lvl so I have now 450....rly It looks like you played vs comp(easy)
RaM-bo
RaM-bo
Kubrik's Warden
Kubrik's Warden

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan 2012-04-10, 14:05

Here is 2 more games. First game is a tournament elimination game on lost temple, second - ladder game on secret valley. Both maps are good for orcs due to fountain of health.

SpeaRMan(orc)_vs_CalvinYhoBBes(ud)
SpeaRMan(orc)_Vs_Soul.Dead(orc)
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Fire 2012-04-10, 17:15

omg Orc vs Ud is such an imbalanced match up :S Bm with lightning and win...1 man army -.-' well but the orc mirror were well played
I-Fire
I-Fire
Bloodlord
Bloodlord

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan 2012-04-10, 21:49

I-Fire wrote:omg Orc vs Ud is such an imbalanced match up :S Bm with lightning and win...1 man army -.-' well but the orc mirror were well played
hehe yes, and item with cyclone was rly lucky one ^^
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan 2012-04-11, 12:44

Here is 3 more games. First 2 i totally faileld, but all games are pretty close and i hope interesting. Enjoy replays and if u will play wc3 ladder games don't make mistakes i did. The biggest mistake for me - moment in game, when i start think that i gonna win it, normally i loose 80% of such "i gonna win this for sure" games.

SpeaRMan(orc)_vs_mestniynoobok(und)
SpeaRMan(orc)_vs_AndrewErmolaev(orc)
SpeaRMan(orc)_vs_EKBoX.ASV005(orc)
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan 2012-04-14, 15:57

In the next games I want to show how hero kills are important, hero loose or hero safe can turn a game in every moment, but chase hero only if you have a chance for it, for example - bad position of hero - if he runs in front of army a little far or if hero kill is your last chance to win game due too expansion of enemy or very strong army. Because of incase of failed hero chase u took a lot of dmg for your army, units losses etc.

SpeaRMan(orc)_vs_JFF(hum)
SpeaRMan(orc)_vs_MiddleStudent(hum)
SpeaRMan(orc)_vs_penguin-(ne)
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-05-18, 11:12

Really nice Spear. I just watched the first match and I enjoyed watching it. It was a very variated game because first human was winning the game and then you turned the game by just laming his expansion's and running like a chicken. I only think you can do better, because you lost some spirit walker's when you were running ( Flee_Atom Razz ).. Wasn't really necessary tho.. U won because your blade master's blade storm. Anyways, nice match Smile.

Btw, can you train me again? We trained a few times and then you never helped me again. Sad

Greetz,

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan 2012-05-18, 17:03

Bloody_SuffeR wrote:Really nice Spear. I just watched the first match and I enjoyed watching it. It was a very variated game because first human was winning the game and then you turned the game by just laming his expansion's and running like a chicken.

haha thx, here is another replay, not "chicken" biggrin

SpeaRMan(orc)_vs_po1(ne)

Bloody_SuffeR wrote:Btw, can you train me again? We trained a few times and then you never helped me again.

Yes, ofc. I dont have much time atim, but next time i log on we play.
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-05-18, 21:31

U won because demolisher's? U keep surprising me Spear with ur bnet skills Razz

@ I tried to copy your orc-play styl, but macro not good biggrin.

Greetz,

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan 2012-08-14, 08:59

Recently I started to play bnet again and I would like to post one game between orcs and night elves. There you can find usefull information. On Secret valley map orc has an opportunity to make early rush with blade master who gets 2 circlest in goblin shops on night elf. Very improtant in this case - dont lose scout peon to enemy otherwise it means dh gets 2nd lvl. Default in this match up is dh-beasty-tinker + talons and some faerie dragons for night elf and bm+tc+spirit walkers+raiders for orc, but recently i started to use bm+sh + mass raiders strategy. As I noticed only a few % of night elf players know what to do in this case, this enemy knew it so I had to change my tactic aswell. This game has couple of turning points, I hope it will be interesting to watch. Have fun.
SpeaRMan(orc)_vs_Yamakasi(ne)
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-08-14, 12:06

Nice game Very Happy good micro with bm and grunt at start when you fought in enemy base. You had epic surrounds when you fought him second time at his base really imba Spear Very Happy.

Greetz,

Back to top Go down

Post  Bogus 2012-08-14, 13:40

If DH could had a bit worse TP at start, you could win it in 5 min :p He was a bit lucky
Bogus
Bogus
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan 2012-08-14, 14:26

Thx Suffer, and Bogus it wasn't luck - it was a skill of him, he picked position of tp and mistake by me - I expected him to "double click" at tp scroll so I failed prediction of his position after portal.
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-08-14, 14:43

SpeaRMan wrote:Thx Suffer, and Bogus it wasn't luck - it was a skill of him, he picked position of tp and mistake by me - I expected him to "double click" at tp scroll so I failed prediction of his position after portal.

Huh? You can pick position where your units go after tp? Or when you tp where they land?

Greetz,

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan 2012-08-14, 15:09

You can pick position where units will land. Just left-click once on tp scroll and then left click on desired position near main building.
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Bogus 2012-08-14, 18:49

Nice message Shocked
Bogus
Bogus
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-08-15, 14:27

I got replay also with human mirror, I lost much units and mk few time but with a final tower rush I won anyway Very Happy. Maybe bit bob replay Razz

http://www.filedropper.com/humanmirror

Greetz,

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next