Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CW section

+19
Eddie
Talaos/Mr.GRIS
RaM-bo
SpeaRMan
.Nero.
Metallbrecher
gazes94
Ghinzu
Bogus
L.o.T
L.o.S
Noctumonium
BaB
yugan
StiFleR01
Ylt
MurxX
Scylla
Deathlord
23 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

CW section - Page 7 Empty Re: CW section

Post  RaM-bo 2014-01-17, 20:48

DD I cant catch you in game so I ask here.
I found team to play something so which day and hour you suggest ?
RaM-bo
RaM-bo
Kubrik's Warden
Kubrik's Warden

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord 2014-01-19, 10:27

yop ramm ;

we can imagine sth sure . bests moments for me are monday evening / friday evening / saturday evening / sometimes sunday afternoon . by evening i mean between 20 till 24h CET. rest of time forget me biggrin

stifler prefers end of week if i m not wrong. i need check other players. what about next friday around 21-22 ?

see u

DD
Deathlord
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  RaM-bo 2014-01-19, 11:00

hm..next friday around 21.00? I ask rest also but we should be rdy
RaM-bo
RaM-bo
Kubrik's Warden
Kubrik's Warden

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord 2014-01-19, 11:25

i ll do the same. just thing about some rules.

its cw : AP / all items / gl hf or ?

AP / no staffs no shackles no heal pot no light orb / gl hf or ?

AR AP free / all items

AP / no kevin_life / metall muted / gl hf or ?

DDy & Stifly same side AP / no giveup allowed for other team before barracks fall / replay posted for good lesson for clan THEA

-haha

DD_
Deathlord
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord 2014-01-19, 11:36

omg i d forget i cant next friday, i have a compétition -.-'

try next friday so that we have time to fix combo and ppl

same hour but friday 31/1.

++
Deathlord
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord 2014-01-19, 11:48

frogys post who could play at this time , if not possible put other moments

see u

DD
Deathlord
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  RaM-bo 2014-01-19, 12:18

eh..bob then 31.01.14, 21.00h
since we have bit time so if something change I will inform you here.
about rules I suggest AP or AR WITHOUT schackle,healpot,speedpot etc that will be probably full stun combo so what for these items?
but one staff of negation?? per team should be okay imo.
RaM-bo
RaM-bo
Kubrik's Warden
Kubrik's Warden

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexity 2014-01-19, 13:28

AR would be nice. But if we go with AR I'd suggest that every team may have 2 or 1 players who pick. So in case combo is really shitty you can compensate it.

Friday 21h seems fine.

Complexity
Mountainking
Mountainking

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord 2014-01-19, 17:40

then its free ar for me . it means u can pick if u want or need and if no u can take risk to use ar.

About items . keep the cw rules will be more simple. about staff of negat im not for since light orb is op in late. with mk bash and a hero with mass agi and light orb u cant escape. and some heroes can dispell easy : naga / archimonde or panda / pitlord... imo no staffs no shackles and only am pot allowed. one staff per team sux , its hard to follow and we will have mistakes like "ho i didnt see that other mate have took one etc..."

DD
Deathlord
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2014-01-20, 07:20

Well as far i understand Ram's team won't be full THEA clan, before i create my newest clan ram wanted to play against frog with his own custom team. Soon(maybe first week of February) I will ask for a clan war. It will be FroG vs THEA, About Rules. I suggest AP mode, then all will pick unique combo, we all know how random can be suck for alliance and horde. One time Alliance have stunning combo and horde got 1-2 stuns, then its the same with alliance 3 agi and no stun for example. About items I still think Ram is right. With good combo your team can protect you. However Drunken Haze, Thunder Clap and Tornado might be superior than Poison Arrow, Frost Nova, Cripple, but horde have Earthquake which is so overpowered with combination of Death and Decay. Since both sides have that slow movement combo, there is no need for a speed pot.
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexity 2014-01-20, 17:22

EddieBG wrote:Well as far i understand Ram's team won't be full THEA clan, before i create my newest clan ram wanted to play against frog with his own custom team.
Got that right. Custom team is not the good word, because we are the Gods.  kinggrin 

Furthermore FFA would be my choice though. Each team is free to random or pick. One staff per team shouldn't be too confusing, after all you don't really need a brain to type; I got staff.

Complexity
Mountainking
Mountainking

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord 2014-01-20, 19:41

EddieBG wrote:Well as far i understand Ram's team won't be full THEA clan, before i create my newest clan ram wanted to play against frog with his own custom team. Soon(maybe first week of February) I will ask for a clan war. It will be FroG vs THEA, About Rules. I suggest AP mode, then all will pick unique combo, we all know how random can be suck for alliance and horde. One time Alliance have stunning combo and horde got 1-2 stuns, then its the same with alliance 3 agi and no stun for example. About items I still think Ram is right. With good combo your team can protect you. However Drunken Haze, Thunder Clap and Tornado might be superior than Poison Arrow, Frost Nova, Cripple, but horde have Earthquake which is so overpowered with combination of Death and Decay. Since both sides have that slow movement combo, there is no need for a speed pot.

hey , then we can keep the date about ramm's combo team , then do another against THEA only.

AP mode ok. idc about speed pot . we re all agree. just about staff, in the same way why do u need one ??? choose well ur combo and its ok.

@ suffy : in middle or late game, sometimes u miss a msge of a mate cuz u can use teamspeak in the same time. i dont spend my time checking mates inventory all the game . so i rly think its more easier for all dont use staff at all... i ve already seen such mistakes in late of a very balanced cw and it has make a sad end to this...

DD
Deathlord
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  PanStyle 2014-01-20, 22:34

If one of the team lacks of a player when the CW is happening (for any team), if i'm around, you can still ask me.
I'm usually a decent assit player.
PanStyle
PanStyle
Paladin
Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post  Frilu 2014-01-21, 00:42

hello,
i am now a THEA member too - say thks to eddie
my question: is anti magic allowed ?
because in pub i buy never but cw is another league
cu

Frilu
Rifleman
Rifleman

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord 2014-01-21, 08:04

Ok pan

And frilu anti magic pot or am pot is the only pot allowed in cw.
Deathlord
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexity 2014-01-21, 08:13

DD, I don't see how it's confusing at all. If your team is on TS3 it's the same case. "I have dispel staff guys!" The excuse of you saying that your focused on the game and ignore team chat is pretty weird. So you want to point out that when you play in a cw, you don't communicate with your team? My mates aren't retarded, (except Spear because he's Russian -mf) there won't be such thing as 2 staffs. And if the scenario would occur in your team, we aren't childish enough to say "fuck you! Let's rmk."   Smile

But anyway, it's your call. Just saying that your reasons aren't very good.

Complexity
Mountainking
Mountainking

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord 2014-01-21, 09:44

Complexity wrote:DD, I don't see how it's confusing at all. If your team is on TS3 it's the same case. "I have dispel staff guys!" The excuse of you saying that your focused on the game and ignore team chat is pretty weird. So you want to point out that when you play in a cw, you don't communicate with your team? My mates aren't retarded, (except Spear because he's Russian -mf) there won't be such thing as 2 staffs. And if the scenario would occur in your team, we aren't childish enough to say "fuck you! Let's rmk."   Smile

suff' the right thing is middle of team on ts for example and rest using chat during game. the entire team isnt only talking or chatting thats why u have to read and hear during 1h - 2h. i know its not hard to say or read such thing but it CAN happen that a mate miss sth and i ve already seen that happen in cw.
i dont fear this situation but imo an item should be allowed or not its more simple for all. and one more (and last) time my point is : we dont need staffs in clan war. both side can silence and dispell a lot so why need this ?

DD
Deathlord
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2014-01-21, 10:58

Deathlord wrote:

hey , then we can keep the date about ramm's combo team , then do another against THEA only.

AP mode ok. idc about speed pot . we re all agree. just about staff, in the same way why do u need one ??? choose well ur combo and its ok.

DD

Lets try at first week of February at 08.02.2014 Saturday around 20:00+1GMT. I can't play Friday or Sunday because i work. I suggest to make only 2 rounds. Each Team with both sides. No Staffs, Shackles, speed pots HP pots. Reply about the date if possible at 08.02.2014 if not then at 15.02.2014 the next Saturday.
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  RaM-bo 2014-01-21, 11:44

Deathlord wrote:
Complexity wrote:DD, I don't see how it's confusing at all. If your team is on TS3 it's the same case. "I have dispel staff guys!" The excuse of you saying that your focused on the game and ignore team chat is pretty weird. So you want to point out that when you play in a cw, you don't communicate with your team? My mates aren't retarded, (except Spear because he's Russian -mf) there won't be such thing as 2 staffs. And if the scenario would occur in your team, we aren't childish enough to say "fuck you! Let's rmk."   Smile

suff' the right thing is middle of team on ts for example and rest using chat during game. the entire team isnt only talking or chatting thats why u have to read and hear during 1h - 2h. i know its not hard to say or read such thing but it CAN happen that a mate miss sth and i ve already seen that happen in cw.
i dont fear this situation but imo an item should be allowed or not its more simple for all. and one more (and last) time my point is : we dont need staffs in clan war. both side can silence and dispell a lot so why need this ?

DD

Fine.
It was my suggestion with staff but If not then lets stay ONLY with am pot.
RaM-bo
RaM-bo
Kubrik's Warden
Kubrik's Warden

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexity 2014-01-30, 15:30

Hi, justst a reminder:

Ramm's team vs Frog tomorrow (31-1-'14) 21:00CeT.

Perhaps we can meet 15 min earlier and start at 21:00?

Complexity
Mountainking
Mountainking

Back to top Go down

Post  RaM-bo 2014-01-30, 16:02

Complexity wrote:Hi, justst a reminder:

Ramm's team vs Frog tomorrow (31-1-'14) 21:00CeT.

Perhaps we can meet 15 min earlier and start at 21:00?

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DA DA!
RaM-bo
RaM-bo
Kubrik's Warden
Kubrik's Warden

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord 2014-01-30, 21:04

perhaps perhaps ...

we can try, nothing is sure ; i hope have 5 frogys online at this time ...

since i have told them frog vs ramm's team they know it will be easy win for frog so im afraid they dont do their best for coming... we will see !

DxD

-doh
Deathlord
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexity 2014-01-30, 21:46

Deathlord wrote:perhaps perhaps ...

since i have told them frog vs ramm's team they know it will be easy win for frog so im afraid they dont do their best for coming... we will see !

DxD

-doh
What. Your saying that you aren't 100% sure to have a team? Damn you DD. It's Friday evening, I'm sure of it that the most of us could do other things as well. Don't you dare showing up with empty hands. If you do I swear to god that I'll buy a ticket to France, stab you in the dick and after eat I'll your frog ass for breakfast.

Complexity
Mountainking
Mountainking

Back to top Go down

Post  RaM-bo 2014-01-30, 22:30

Deathlord wrote:perhaps perhaps ...

DxD

-doh

it is called FEAR Smile
but I understand...anyway see ya there
RaM-bo
RaM-bo
Kubrik's Warden
Kubrik's Warden

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord 2014-01-31, 19:54

we re rdy ! hope u will be too !