Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMBA WD

+18
Metallbrecher
milan
dark_sephiroth
PanStyle
Complexity
kruemel
SpeaRMan
Eddie
pacstyle
Noctumonium
RockstaR
Ylt
borogal
Bogus
MurxX
yugan
RaM-bo
rastafaraj
22 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

IMBA WD - Page 3 Empty Re: IMBA WD

Post  rastafaraj 2013-09-03, 12:44

milan wrote:
Vs shackleman[cz] n ggggg?  Suspect  Well this wasnt something to brag about really.. Mr. attention whore :*
yes next time i need godlike vs u then i will have some respect :p
rastafaraj
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  milan 2013-09-03, 13:53

rastafaraj wrote:
milan wrote:
Vs shackleman[cz] n ggggg?  Suspect  Well this wasnt something to brag about really.. Mr. attention whore :*
yes next time i need godlike vs u then i will have some respect :p
-yeah
milan
milan
Archmage
Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan 2013-09-03, 15:42

rastafaraj wrote:IMBA WD - Page 3 Warden11
300 agi and gloves? gj dude XD
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  PanStyle 2013-09-03, 15:51

Of cource good job.
He doesn't wants to get his hands dirty when he kills someone, that's all ;D
PanStyle
PanStyle
Paladin
Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post  rastafaraj 2013-09-03, 15:53

SpeaRMan wrote:
lool? i dont get the problem what's wrong with glove? ;d
rastafaraj
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ylt 2013-09-03, 17:11

rastafaraj wrote:
SpeaRMan wrote:
nothing,with glover all fine...spear just wana say to u * u fucking noob anyway* pirat 
Ylt
Ylt
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2013-09-04, 01:30

Ylt wrote:
rastafaraj wrote:
SpeaRMan wrote:
nothing,with glover all fine...spear just wana say to u * u fucking noob anyway* pirat 
lol 2 naps, i knew about rasta but igor u rly think lvl57 wd need gloves? XDDD u should go back train hna haha
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  rastafaraj 2013-09-04, 10:26

yugan wrote:
Ylt wrote:
rastafaraj wrote:
SpeaRMan wrote:
lol 2 naps, i knew about rasta but igor u rly think lvl57 wd need gloves? XDDD u should go back train hna haha
lal so what should i buy then ? gloves best items in late game... study btw naps stop this sux lol and come back hna and let me own u once again Very Happy
rastafaraj
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PanStyle 2013-09-04, 13:44

This picture got quoted too much, no need more tarts !

Also because of quote i have a question for rasta : wtf is this empty blank space on your picture ?
Picture mf, do you size it ? biggrin

And btw Ylt, Spear come tart around on HnA :p
PanStyle
PanStyle
Paladin
Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post  rastafaraj 2013-09-04, 15:12

PanStyle wrote:
Also because of quote i have a question for rasta : wtf is this empty blank space on your picture ?
Picture mf, do you size it ? biggrin
lal i expect this question from eddie not from u Very Happy it's fog of war biggrin
rastafaraj
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexity 2013-09-04, 15:42

rastafaraj wrote:lal so what should i buy then ? gloves best items in late game... study btw naps stop this sux lol and come back hna and let me own u once again Very Happy
Claw probably. Keep practising Rasta, once you'll be able to come close to my record. Not much chance, but keep training.

Complexity
Mountainking
Mountainking

Back to top Go down

Post  Metallbrecher 2013-09-04, 15:49

Complexity wrote:
rastafaraj wrote:lal so what should i buy then ? gloves best items in late game... study btw naps stop this sux lol and come back hna and let me own u once again Very Happy
Claw probably. Keep practising Rasta, once you'll be able to come close to my record. Not much chance, but keep training.
your record?? in what.... being nap and dumb? for that record he needs 9999 years still =P
Metallbrecher
Metallbrecher
Deathknight
Deathknight

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2013-09-04, 18:03

Metallbrecher wrote:your record?? in what.... being nap and dumb? for that record he needs 9999 years still =P
xDDD

rasta, u should have a claw since the begin with wd, and none glove!!! and later u can sell claw for shakles if u have not many stuns in team. nap , once u get the max attack rate for what u need gloves? biggrin
btw a friend lent me his Mac os x 10.5 while my pc is on repearing...so i'm not playing lol cuz this pc is too old..neither wrc3 ^^...i'll come soon and i remember that you got 3 rape in a row recently so keep train pls, i would like to have fun sometimes XDDD <3
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  Metallbrecher 2013-09-04, 18:07

yugan wrote:
Metallbrecher wrote:your record?? in what.... being nap and dumb? for that record he needs 9999 years still =P
xDDD

rasta, u should have a claw since the begin with wd, and none glove!!! and later u can sell claw for shakles if u have not many stuns in team. nap , once u get the max attack rate for what u need gloves? biggrin
btw a friend lent me his Mac os x 10.5 while my pc is on repearing...so i'm not playing lol cuz this pc is too old..neither wrc3 ^^...i'll come soon and i remember that you got 3 rape in  a row recently so keep train pls, i would like to have fun sometimes XDDD <3
there is no limit for attackrate dude.....
Metallbrecher
Metallbrecher
Deathknight
Deathknight

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2013-09-04, 18:14

Metallbrecher wrote:
yugan wrote:
xDDD

btw a friend lent me his Mac os x 10.5 while my pc is on repearing...so i'm not playing lol cuz this pc is too old..neither wrc3 ^^...i'll come soon and i remember that you got 3 rape in  a row recently so keep train pls, i would like to have fun sometimes XDDD <3
there is no limit for attackrate dude.....
oh rly? try to start a custom game of hna out of b.net. use -greedisgood 1000000 and buy agi till 900. u will have the same attack rate of 250-300 agi. keep believe on your tool xd
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  rastafaraj 2013-09-04, 18:27

yugan wrote:rasta, u should have a claw since the begin with wd, and none glove!!! and later u can sell claw for shakles if u have not many stuns in team. nap , once u get the max attack rate for what u need gloves? biggrin
ffs shacle? are u stupid ? shit staff like this is unballanced and make game boring i already cryied a lot about it but cain ofc did nothink Razz if shacle will be 2 or 3x more expensive i can call it fair item...
rastafaraj
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexity 2013-09-04, 19:15

Metallbrecher wrote:
Complexity wrote:
your record?? in what.... being nap and dumb? for that record he needs 9999 years still =P
18-0 vs cros with WD. A record which you will never break with your poor bm skills. You little froggy.

Last edited by Complexity on 2013-09-04, 20:59; edited 1 time in total

Complexity
Mountainking
Mountainking

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2013-09-04, 19:57

shakles are 10 times better then u rasta...and they are an item lol  u say noob item? lol try to say that it sucks when u play 1 stun vs 5, then we'll see who is the noob: the item or u who don't buy it?? (u ofc xd)
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  rastafaraj 2013-09-04, 20:02

yugan wrote:shakles are 10 times better then u rasta...and they are an item lol  u say noob item? lol try to say that it sucks when u play 1 stun vs 5, then we'll see who is the noob: the item or u who don't buy it?? (u ofc xd)

lol when u dont have stun - u can buy np BUT its still 2 cheap AND there is some gays who buy it with mass stuns--> it's rly gay. it should be like this: 2 stuns or more --> u cant buy shacle.
rastafaraj
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexity 2013-09-04, 21:01

rastafaraj wrote:
yugan wrote:shakles are 10 times better then u rasta...and they are an item lol  u say noob item? lol try to say that it sucks when u play 1 stun vs 5, then we'll see who is the noob: the item or u who don't buy it?? (u ofc xd)
lol when u dont have stun - u can buy np BUT its still 2 cheap AND there is some gays who buy it with mass stuns--> it's rly gay.
That's good for you.

Complexity
Mountainking
Mountainking

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2013-09-05, 09:14

yugan wrote:oh rly? try to start a custom game of hna out of b.net. use -greedisgood 1000000 and buy agi till 900. u will have the same attack rate of 250-300 agi. keep believe on your tool xd
If you're non-agility based yes. But with Demon Hunter i say no. Later when i return from work i will post screen shot and you can see that non-agility heroes got slower attack speed even if they had exact agility stats as agility based heroes. I also believe in the tool Yu-Gi-Oh !!!Cool 

P.S Problem is later u need so much agility to increase attack speed. Example 1000-2000 xd. You can't say that its exact attack speed since you only see text like Very Fast while i can see exact values lol!. Here is an explanation. Value of a 1.00 - means your hero attack every time within 1 second. Increasing Attack Speed values goes -0.90 to -0.00 hundredths and thousandths of a second at very fast attack its so hard to calculate it like Bing Bang explosion study. Demon Hunter at level 1 have 1.10-1.14 attack speed with medalion of courage which is so overpowered.
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripperman[cz] 2013-09-05, 10:17

rastafaraj wrote:
lol when u dont have stun - u can buy np BUT its still 2 cheap AND there is some gays who buy it with mass stuns--> it's rly gay. it should be like this: 2 stuns or more --> u cant buy shacle.
Rasta is mad, just because he loves shackles too much. How else you can explain he is getting shackled all the time. Very Happy 
Btw antimagic costs 500 gp with 3 use and preventing shackles (and nearly all spells in game to affect you) that cost 700gp and have 2 use. Tell me please what is too cheap and gay.pig 

Ripperman[cz]
Footman
Footman

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan 2013-09-05, 11:04

Complexity wrote:
Metallbrecher wrote:
Complexity wrote:
18-0 vs cros with WD. A record which you will never break with your poor bm skills. You little froggy.
Ye, but u forgot to add that u got dced that game and we (ADD) got total rape right after this XDD

P.S.: dont forget imba lich who helped u to creep at start of game XD
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexity 2013-09-05, 17:49

SpeaRMan wrote:
Complexity wrote:
Metallbrecher wrote:
Complexity wrote:
Ye, but u forgot to add that u got dced that game and we (ADD) got total rape right after this XDD

P.S.: dont forget imba lich who helped u to creep at start of game XD
Helped?You stole almost all my creeps you little bastard XD

Complexity
Mountainking
Mountainking

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2013-09-05, 18:06

eddie, i think it is normal that agi heroes have more attack rate in spite of non agi heroes ^^' and we will never get 1 k agi that's why i say there is a limit in attack rate because from 200 to 300 agi almost nothing change... so i still say that gloves are useless in late game.
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum