Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITEMS

+3
milan
Metallbrecher
Eddie
7 posters

Go down

ITEMS Empty ITEMS

Post  Eddie 2013-09-13, 13:32

Okay since there is no any new items only classic Ladder items, Can we make a pool for recipes? Long ago i asked for recipes, but the guys who used to play hna said if u want recipes go play dota... Now those guys are inactive from hna and wc3. I'm not saying that all dota recipes should be put into hna, but i think we can use some useful recipes like mana+mana regeneration+health points+health regeneration fused into 1 item. The is no normal items that they are not in hna, except Mask of Death, Aura Items, or ability items like Bloodlust, Chain Lighting etc. Mask of Death could be nice, but problem is when you carry it, all orb effects doesn't work. Useless posts if the ideas don't take place in the game....
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

ITEMS Empty Re: ITEMS

Post  Metallbrecher 2013-09-13, 16:12

cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Metallbrecher
Metallbrecher
Deathknight
Deathknight

Back to top Go down

Post  milan 2013-09-13, 20:33

Suspect 
milan
milan
Archmage
Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post  kruemel 2013-09-13, 23:49

bom 

kruemel
Pitlord
Pitlord

Back to top Go down

Post  PanStyle 2013-09-14, 16:33

That's really interesting posts guys, wtf.

Dunno about items. Can be a good idea if it doesn't go Dotalike and that teh recipe and level 1 and super simple (like associate 2 items and that's it).

Talking about items, i said something about some :
myself wrote:Talking about reveal items, i think they should all cost more (in my opinion). Just -5 stats for constant reveal around a hero (the gem at 900 gold) is just a bit too much.
Also, i think those kind of items, makes people micro/care way less, which is a shame. IMO (and i'm sure most will desagree) it should cost 1200 gold. So maybe people will think more than a second before bying one (and 2 gem in a team vs a single bm is pretty "normal" now. It happend to me but i see it happen to a lot of other players. I found this ridiculous).
On the opposite, the reveal ball (550 gold) force a good use of the reveal : When do i cast it ? Where do i cast it ? I'm on cooldown now, i have to care. Still maybe it should cost 50-100 more gold because that's a pretty awesome item. One of my favorite by far because you can save mates just with map vision when you reveal the other side on the map (like a mate is alone at night, we are 4 down, i reveal some path up for 25sec. He's 90% safe for that time).
And of course if those items cost much, ward should cost a bit more too. It's like what, 3 charges for 400 gold (not sure of the vallue of this one so you can correct me).

Also, shackles (i wait for your post on this part ripperman xD) cost way too less. It's like 550 gold for 2 charges ? In late game, one shackles is a kill in 80% of time. People overuse it.
It should be 550 for one charge or 900 for two, in my opinion.
PanStyle
PanStyle
Paladin
Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexity 2013-09-14, 18:22

Very nice of you that you want to add new items to the game, I've thought about it as well. But when it comes to recipe items I for one, am pretty skeptical. I'm afraid it doesn't fit in HnA.

Pan what you suggested, was more about the prizes and effectiveness.

It would certainly be nice if there would be more items added in the game. But recipe items.. Not sure.

Complexity
Mountainking
Mountainking

Back to top Go down

Post  rastafaraj 2013-09-14, 21:15

go dota -.-
rastafaraj
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Metallbrecher 2013-09-15, 11:38

Complexity wrote:Very nice of you that you want to add new items to the game, I've thought about it as well. But when it comes to recipe items I for one, am pretty skeptical. I'm afraid it doesn't fit in HnA.

Pan what you suggested, was more about the prizes and effectiveness.

It would certainly be nice if there would be more items added in the game. But recipe items.. Not sure.
yeah... i would know new item that would be great for all i think..... "ring of galen's death" ^^
all what it does is if galen is next to u, it does a lightning automatically and kills him =D
Metallbrecher
Metallbrecher
Deathknight
Deathknight

Back to top Go down

Post  milan 2013-09-15, 13:09

Metallbrecher wrote:yeah... i would know new item that would be great for all i think..... "ring of galen's death" ^^
all what it does is if galen is next to u, it does a lightning automatically and kills him =D
-ace, and the price should be around 20 gold. NO MORE!
milan
milan
Archmage
Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post  Metallbrecher 2013-09-15, 14:01

milan wrote:
Metallbrecher wrote:yeah... i would know new item that would be great for all i think..... "ring of galen's death" ^^
-ace, and the price should be around 20 gold. NO MORE!
even better... u should get 1000 gold if u buy it... just to be fair =P
Metallbrecher
Metallbrecher
Deathknight
Deathknight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down