Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

autostart in pub

4 posters

Go down

autostart in pub Empty autostart in pub

Post  Frilu 2014-01-19, 19:35

on the holy admin´s
when u are in pubgame and change the startgame and u leave whyever
plz do it first back on 10
than u can leave to turn off your brain and we players are all happy
thks

Frilu
Rifleman
Rifleman

Back to top Go down

autostart in pub Empty Re: autostart in pub

Post  DanielPlainview 2014-01-19, 21:35

lol, I asked Stif 2 times today. Very Happy

DanielPlainview
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2014-01-20, 14:06

yes and when an admin like daniel got rape in one game, in the second one he shouldn't mute people for the whole game because he is angry.
ah yes, we won anyway 4v5 but i couldn't communicate with my team of unknown ppl -.-'' don't be sad daniel and stop abuse desperate
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielPlainview 2014-01-20, 14:25

You have to be quiet. Don't mix facts, you bear a grudge against Jezuz, I didn't heal you and you was raped by Jezuz again, then you started flame like a kid. I don't care about importance of a game for you.

I mute your dirty mouth whenever I want, who cares, you are nobody.

DanielPlainview
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2014-01-21, 01:18

DanielPlainview wrote:You have to be quiet. Don't mix facts, you bear a grudge against Jezuz, I didn't heal you and you was raped by Jezuz again, then you started flame like a kid. I don't care about importance of a game for you.

I mute your dirty mouth whenever I want, who cares, you are nobody.

u threw the game, and yes i said that "you are a retard" (the whole team raged vs u, not only me, say how the things are little coward). you ruined it with your intentional feeding. but u are too sad to admit your lack of skills. u never said nm and we died because of this, when i said: daniel nm maybe? u answered: oh, nm. once, twice, then u started waste your ulti and fucking up the game.

about jezuz, i told him " ehy jezuz, so isn't so easy win vs pala and druid ah? " (i told this because he won a game vs me with unkillable dh in late due to 2 healers). and yes, like BaB told me many times, "it's a game but or u win or u lose and i want win". so i give importance to every game, not "because of jezuz". use your brain stupid goat.

ah yes, do you talk about being someone behind a pc? you are much more idiot then what i've discovered these days. who do you think to be??? hahaha so i am no one for you and in my opinion (sadly for u not only mine) you are only daniel the fag, hated by everyone but with admin rights on a dead bot.... damn u are really important.
NOW you can say that i flamed you, and you can also run to cry in the arms of your mum.

p.s. l2p
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielPlainview 2014-01-21, 08:40

Ah, so many words. Nah, you started rage because you wanted to get revenge and I didn't play serious, that's it. Deal with it, game shouldn't make sense every time.

DanielPlainview
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2014-01-21, 18:40

DanielPlainview wrote:Ah, so many words. Nah, you started rage because you wanted to get revenge and I didn't play serious, that's it. Deal with it, game shouldn't make sense every time.

bla bla bla ok daniel, you are right  Rolling Eyes . that doesn't change the fact that your utility as admin is < 0
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielPlainview 2014-01-21, 19:07

You are wrong if you think I have rights to be helpful for community. It's obvious I have it for my personal purposes.

DanielPlainview
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Ylt 2014-01-22, 11:47

lal daniel is epic clown.
gj dude u are boss in game....biggrin
Ylt
Ylt
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda