Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

teamspeak3

2 posters

Go down

teamspeak3 Empty teamspeak3

Post  Ace Ventura 2015-06-21, 11:34

hey,

not sure how active the community still is....

if you are looking for a private 24/7 ts3 server where you aren't disturbed by strangers then join my server Smile
ip: 94.23.41.21

cheers,
ace
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

https://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

teamspeak3 Empty Re: teamspeak3

Post  Eddie 2015-07-01, 12:43

no offence but why pay for server when you can use skype? Or the server you got was freebie? Still could be good to play with friends you knew long time ago.
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2015-07-03, 18:27

EddieBG wrote:no offence but why pay for server when you can use skype? Or the server you got was freebie? Still could be good to play with friends you knew long time ago.

The server has another purpose... wink

I dont want to shout out what doing with it (ever heard of a root server?^^)

and using it as a private proxy server, for example for youtube (more than 90% of the music on ytube is blocked in germany, the server is in france and hosted by ovh) and using it as a private ts3 server is just a nice side product of it

and in the past i also used it for getting access to the internet when i was living in a residential home 2y ago. we had accidently there totaly free internet with 11mbyte/s down and 7mbyte/s up, used it a "bit too much" so they found out that we had free internet and blocked almost all ports... almost, some ports were still opened and my friend set up a vpn connection to my server so i could still use the internet and even play with it, ping wasn't even that much higher with maybe 40-50ms (ok, not like 0ms - 3ms like before, but 40-50ms is still playable) and -from made others think i was in france ^^
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

https://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum