Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-items

3 posters

Go down

-items Empty -items

Post  Ace Ventura 2019-04-07, 17:39

function getHelpMessageFor takes player whichPlayer returns string
   local integer heroId = GetUnitTypeId(udg_HeroPlaying[GetConvertedPlayerId(whichPlayer)])

//
   // XXX: need to find better way
   //

// ArchMage
   if heroId == 'Hamg' then
       return "Staff of Teleportation, boots, ganja orb, Robe of the Magi, Periapt of Vitality and gloves. In late game you can sell Staff of Teleportation and buy Anti Magic Potion instead."

// High Elf Warrior (hum net boy)
   elseif heroId == 'N00Q' then
       return "Staff of Teleportation, boots, corruption orb, Boots of Quel'Thalas x2. When you are under heavy attack and have difficulties to survive buy Periapt of Vitality to boost your hit points, if not buy another Boots of Quel'Thalas. When you get around 100 agi then change to frost."

// Mountain King
   elseif heroId == 'Hmkg' then
       return "Staff of Teleportation, boots, frost orb, Robe of the Magi x2 and pendant. Later sell the robe and buy gloves."

// Jaina
   elseif heroId == 'E005' then
       return "Staff of Teleportation, boots, ganja orb, Robe of the Magi, Periapt of Vitality and gloves."

// Demon Hunter
   elseif heroId == 'Edem' then
       return "Staff of Teleportation, boots, corruption orb, Boots of Quel'Thalas x3. When you get around 100 agi then change to frost."

// Firelord
   elseif heroId == 'Nfir' then
       return "Staff of Teleportation, boots, ganja orb, Robe of the Magi, Periapt of Vitality and gloves."

// potm
   elseif heroId == 'Emoo' then
       return "Staff of Teleportation, boots, Boots of Quel'Thalas x3. Later go for lightning orb to dispel anti magic if your team has lighting orb already ask someone to change or buy frost instead."

// Batman
   elseif heroId == 'H00I' then
       return "Staff of Teleportation, boots, frost orb, Robe of the Magi x2 and pendant. Later sell the robe and buy gloves."

// kotg
   elseif heroId == 'Ekee' then

// Human Warden
   elseif heroId == 'Ewar' then
       return "Staff of Teleportation, boots, frost orb, 2x pendant and Boots of Quel'Thalas. Sell tp when you have level 9 blink and buy Boots of Quel'Thalas or anti-magic. If you have enough mana with one pendant then by another Boots of Quel'Thalas."

// Tinker
   elseif heroId == 'Ntin' then
       return "Staff of Teleportation, boots, corruption orb, Belt of Giant Strength x2 and Robe of the Magi. Later sell the robe and buy gloves. When you feel you have enough damage and speed go for frost orb."

// Paladin
   elseif heroId == 'Hpal' then
       return "Staff of Teleportation, boots, frost orb, Robe of the Magi, Belt of Giant Strength and gloves."

// Panda
   elseif heroId == 'Npbm' then
       return "Staff of Teleportation, boots, frost orb, Robe of the Magi,Belt of Giant Strength and pendant. Later sell the robe and buy gloves."

// Human BM
   elseif heroId == 'O00R' then
       return "Staff of Teleportation, boots, corruption orb, Boots of Quel'Thalas x3. If you have difficulties with surviving buy Periapt of Vitality instead of a 3rd Boots of Quel'Thalas. When you get around 100 agi then change to frost. Some players players sell their tp when they have lvl 5 wind walk and buy another Boots of Quel'Thalas, so that you have 4 of them."

// Naga queen
   elseif heroId == 'Nngs' then
       return "Staff of Teleportation, boots, ganja orb, 2x pendant and gloves."

// Blood mage
   elseif heroId == 'Hblm' then

// Stealthviper
   elseif heroId == 'N00W' then
       return "Staff of Teleportation, boots, corruption orb, Belt of Giant Strength x2 and Robe of the Magi. If you struggle with mana then buy a pendant or if you want speed buy one glove instead of 2x belt. When you feel you have enough damage and speed go for frost orb."

// Archdruid
   elseif heroId == 'O01D' then
       return "Staff of Teleportation, boots, ganja orb, Robe of the Magi, Periapt of Vitality and gloves. (If someone has ganja orb then buy corruption and change later to what that is needed, most likely frost or lightning.)"

// Engineer
   elseif heroId == 'H013' then
       return "Staff of Teleportation, boots, frost orb, Robe of the Magi, Belt of Giant Strength x2. If you struggle with mana then buy a pendant or if you want speed buy one glove instead of 2x belt."

// Ranger
   elseif heroId == 'N01I' then

// Arthas
   elseif heroId == 'H01G' then
       return "Staff of Teleportation, boots, frost orb, Belt of Giant Strength x2 and Robe of the Magi. Later sell the robe and buy gloves."

// Dreadlord aka Joker
   elseif heroId == 'Udre' then
       return "Staff of Teleportation, boots, frost orb, Robe of the Magi,Belt of Giant Strength and pendant. Later sell the robe and buy gloves."

// PitLord
   elseif heroId == 'Nplh' then
       return "Staff of Teleportation, boots, frost orb, Belt of Giant Strength x2 and Robe of the Magi. Later sell the robe and buy gloves. "

// Grim Reaper (orc net boy)
   elseif heroId == 'N00P' then
       return "Staff of Teleportation, boots, corruption orb, Boots of Quel'Thalas x2. When you are under heavy attack and have difficulties to survive buy Periapt of Vitality to boost your hit points, if not buy another Boots of Quel'Thalas. When you get around 100 agi then change to frost."

// Prime Matron (Kubrik)
   elseif heroId == 'E00F' then

// Beastmaster
   elseif heroId == 'Nbst' then

// Bloodlord
   elseif heroId == 'N012' then

// DeathKnight
   elseif heroId == 'Udea' then

// Dark Ranger
   elseif heroId == 'Nbrn' then
       return "Staff of Teleportation, boots, Boots of Quel'Thalas x3. Buy frost orb for ulti and when you use ulti turn off autoshot with arrows."

// TC
   elseif heroId == 'Otch' then

// CryptLord
   elseif heroId == 'Ucrl' then
       return "Staff of Teleportation, boots, frost orb, Belt of Giant Strength x2 and Robe of the Magi. Later sell the robe and buy gloves."

// ShadowHunter
   elseif heroId == 'Oshd' then
       return "Staff of Teleportation, boots, ganja orb, Robe of the Magi, Periapt of Vitality and gloves. (If someone has ganja orb then buy corruption and change later to what that is needed, most likely frost or lightning.)"

// Skeleton Warden
   elseif heroId == 'E00B' then
       return "Staff of Teleportation, boots, frost orb, pendant 2x Boots of Quel'Thalas. Normally i sell tp when i have level 10 blink and buy Boots of Quel'Thalas or anti-magic."

// Alchemist
   elseif heroId == 'Nalc' then
       return "Staff of Teleportation, boots, corruption orb, Belt of Giant Strength x2 and gloves. When you have enough speed then change to frost."

// Orc's BM
   elseif heroId == 'Obla' then
       return "Staff of Teleportation, boots, corruption orb, Boots of Quel'Thalas x3. If you have difficulties with surviving buy Periapt of Vitality instead of a 3rd Boots of Quel'Thalas. When you get around 100 agi then change to frost. Some players players sell their tp when they have lvl 5 wind walk and buy another Boots of Quel'Thalas, so that you have 4 of them"

// Lich
   elseif heroId == 'Ulic' then

// FarSeer
   elseif heroId == 'Ofar' then

// Axe
   elseif heroId == 'Ogrh' then
       return "Staff of Teleportation, boots, corruption orb, Quel'Thalas x3. When you get around 100 agi then change to frost."

// Archimonde
   elseif heroId == 'N014' then
       return "Staff of Teleportation, boots, Robe of the Magi x2, Periapt of Vitality and gloves."

// Nether Mage
   elseif heroId == 'N01H' then

// Tauren Warrior
   elseif heroId == 'O01M' then
       return "Staff of Teleportation, boots, frost orb, Crowns 2x, pendant or if you have difficulties with surviving buy a shield of protection."
   endif

return "Sorry, we don't have guide for your hero yet, ask on http://HeroesAndArmies.justforum.net/"
endfunction

function Trig_HelpMe_Actions takes nothing returns nothing
   local player p = GetTriggerPlayer()

call DisplayTimedTextToForce(GetForceOfPlayer(p), 10, "|cffff0000Hint|r: " + getHelpMessageFor(p))
endfunction

//===========================================================================
function InitTrig_HelpMe takes nothing returns nothing
   local string cmd = "-items"

set gg_trg_HelpMe = CreateTrigger(  )
   call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent(gg_trg_HelpMe, Player(0), cmd, true)
   call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent(gg_trg_HelpMe, Player(1), cmd, true)
   call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent(gg_trg_HelpMe, Player(2), cmd, true)
   call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent(gg_trg_HelpMe, Player(3), cmd, true)
   call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent(gg_trg_HelpMe, Player(4), cmd, true)
   call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent(gg_trg_HelpMe, Player(5), cmd, true)
   call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent(gg_trg_HelpMe, Player(6), cmd, true)
   call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent(gg_trg_HelpMe, Player(7), cmd, true)
   call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent(gg_trg_HelpMe, Player(Cool, cmd, true)
   call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent(gg_trg_HelpMe, Player(9), cmd, true)
   call TriggerAddAction( gg_trg_HelpMe, function Trig_HelpMe_Actions )
endfunction

________________________________________________________________________________

is this still up to date @ eddie?
(Triggers > Helper > HelpMe)

cvier wants to update it, and maybe others would like to help him Smile
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

https://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

-items Empty Re: -items

Post  Eddie 2019-04-07, 18:18

You mean the -items text tips? Sure no problem it can be done. More good news Daniel just send me a message and he asked me for some cooperation. I have no grudge against him. So it will be good if he start playing again Razz Also he might provide us with some tool that might be useful. I think I solved this, however there might be a better item suggestions Razz Time will tell
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  pacstyle 2019-04-08, 23:19

sure man i would like to help...
watch you do it:lol!:

start by adding 'antimagic shield at level 15 is recommended' or something like that, at the end of the suggestion with every hero.
>.> i never use the command in game ever, so i never noticed some of the tips... i cant find a single claw in any items suggestion biggrin
pacstyle
pacstyle
Bloodlord
Bloodlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2019-04-09, 19:38

pacstyle wrote:sure man i would like to help...
watch you do it:lol!:  

start by adding 'antimagic shield at level 15 is recommended' or something like that, at the end of the suggestion with every hero.
>.> i never use the command in game ever, so i never noticed some of the tips... i cant find a single claw in any items suggestion biggrin

me and also a lot of "new" players use them

i don't want to remember what items to buy with each hero tbh, i play like 2-8 games per month atm
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

https://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down