Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ranger

+6
J.P.P.P.P.P
Lidltuete
Deathlord
yugan
dark_sephiroth
Cain
10 posters

Go down

Rate the Ranger

Ranger Vote_lcap0%Ranger Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Ranger Vote_lcap17%Ranger Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 3 ]
Ranger Vote_lcap44%Ranger Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 8 ]
Ranger Vote_lcap22%Ranger Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 4 ]
Ranger Vote_lcap6%Ranger Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Ranger Vote_lcap6%Ranger Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Ranger Vote_lcap5%Ranger Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 18

Ranger Empty Ranger

Post  Cain 2011-09-12, 21:36

Rate the Ranger

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ranger Empty Re: Ranger

Post  dark_sephiroth 2011-09-13, 01:16

Cain wrote:Rate the Ranger

Ranger ????
dark_sephiroth
dark_sephiroth
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2011-09-13, 11:21

dark_sephiroth wrote:
Cain wrote:Rate the Ranger

Ranger ????

lol Very Happy the new hero!
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord 2011-09-14, 09:05

an interesting hero , but as nether mage , in late game their ulti loose power, ranger 's ulti is sth like ww but with more couldown , no bonus dmge and no speed bonus -_-' , against a gem of trueseeing , no sense to use that !

DL
Deathlord
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain 2011-09-14, 11:07

The thing is that you can use all sorts of abilities in the ulti, it's not like ww and you do something your ww goes away.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lidltuete 2011-09-14, 15:51

Cain wrote:The thing is that you can use all sorts of abilities in the ulti, it's not like ww and you do something your ww goes away.
Does this also count for enemy`s stuns? For example, you used ulti, and while fading, you get stunned. Are you still invisible or do you get visible again?

PS: Multi-Shot is too imba against creeps, except the opponent team has 3-4 stunners and you cant get near the creeps

Lidltuete
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain 2011-09-14, 17:25

Actually i don't know, i haven't tried yet myself. But i would assume you still are invisible. But really i have no idea.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lidltuete 2011-09-18, 15:48

Cain wrote:Actually i don't know, i haven't tried yet myself. But i would assume you still are invisible. But really i have no idea.
When you use ulti before you get stunned, and while fading you get stunned, you stay invisible
q.e.d

Lidltuete
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain 2011-09-20, 10:03

Just like windwalk then.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain 2011-09-29, 11:03

Any more input on the ranger? I personally like the ranger, should be better when i upload the new version and the snipe ability doesn't bug out every now and then, also it's instant then instead of casting time.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lidltuete 2011-09-29, 12:01

I think the -random / pick bug with ranger should be removed

Lidltuete
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain 2011-09-29, 12:56

Yep i will look into it.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P 2011-09-30, 02:30

I really dont like this hero... he knife throw thing is just like a crap wave, her snipe shot is alright but i'd rather have shadow strike or nova that actually slows the enemy as well as damages and the ulti is just crap... 1 gem and its exactly the same as not having an ulti. Of course silence is nice but its not as nice as having it on an agi hero.

She definately needs her ulti to give a small speed boost or something.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Noctumonium 2011-09-30, 12:07

I agree with JPPPPP. Ulti need a movement bonus, as nether mage ulti need almost a spell immunity
Noctumonium
Noctumonium
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Lidltuete 2011-09-30, 14:43

J.P.P.P.P.P wrote:I really dont like this hero... he knife throw thing is just like a crap wave, her snipe shot is alright but i'd rather have shadow strike or nova that actually slows the enemy as well as damages and the ulti is just crap... 1 gem and its exactly the same as not having an ulti. Of course silence is nice but its not as nice as having it on an agi hero.

She definately needs her ulti to give a small speed boost or something.
"her knife throw thing" is most imba wave ever, if you know how to use it. The dmg of it scales with the range, and if you know how to deal with it, you can get 4 (out of 6) creeps with full HP with wave lvl 5/6

Lidltuete
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Azid 2011-10-04, 10:13

Yupp the multi shot is to imba you can one hit the units and thats not okay on lvl 5/6 a wave from kubibot or something does only the half dmg , think that MUST be removed o.O and the ulti should get movement speed , DLord is right it is a awful ulti if someone get a GEM Wink

-Azid-
Azid
Azid
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P 2011-10-05, 06:29

This hero is growing on me now but only because of her imba knife throw, take that away and she'll be useless imo. I dont think its too imba, since its really hard to use effectively on heroes.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  XioNiDaS 2011-10-05, 10:17

Knife throw is imba. I just didnt know why did it kill almost full hp creeps on lvl 6(?)-8 but according to Lidltuete the distance is the key.
Snipe shot is not good enough if u learn it as a secondary skill (ofc knife throw for creep is primary).
Ulti is very good if u dont have bm in ur team. Otherwise the enemy will have gem -> as the others already said ... silence
How about make it castable. I mean u can make invisible another hero or urself. This way a stunner can sneak unseen joint
Perhaps this would be too strong so decrease the last of the spell and give it more cd. Just a thought.
XioNiDaS
XioNiDaS
Tinker
Tinker

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain 2011-10-05, 11:31

The multi shot is a bit imba indeed, makes her a very good creeper. It wasn't supposed to be that good really but oh well.
It can be used very good at heroes if the hero is alone and not so many creeps around, then all the damage from the arrows will be for the hero.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bogus 2012-03-14, 14:55

Multi shoot is now too imba..
Bogus
Bogus
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

http://www.diehard.highforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P 2012-03-30, 13:14

This frost arrow ability is a fucking joke. Its really not that difficult to hit people with and its like the fl ulti but it takes no time to cast, extremely op, worst balance issue this map has had since you could tp onto hero spawns.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Lidltuete 2012-03-30, 15:10

J.P.P.P.P.P wrote:This frost arrow ability is a fucking joke. Its really not that difficult to hit people with and its like the fl ulti but it takes no time to cast, extremely op, worst balance issue this map has had since you could tp onto hero spawns.
its rly not difficult to hit them if theyre noobs. Try against good players to stun something as first stunner. But still, its a good defensive spell. And Sometimes its bugged, it hits the ground and "disappears".
Id like to have the old rangerulti back.

Lidltuete
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum