Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slowest load I ever seen

+12
SpeaRMan
dark_sephiroth
Lidltuete
DanielPlainview
Ylt
Bogus
KeviN_LifE
Cain
pacstyle
Ace Ventura
RockstaR
Eddie
16 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Slowest load I ever seen - Page 4 Empty Re: The Slowest load I ever seen

Post  Cain 2012-10-28, 17:31

You still don't see the difference do you?
Dark cheated in bnet, NOT hna.
And it was before he joined dope, i told him to not use it as i dont want cheaters in dope.
IT doesn't have anything to do with hna, i just don't want people that cheats in other wc3 games in the clan.

Edward on the other hand cheated in hna, and i don't believe he just did it once.
He has cheated before and got caught that time by blizzard, and i also think he was kicked out of pcd due to cheating.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RockstaR 2012-10-28, 17:33

Ofcourse i get it, but what's the need of letting everyone blame on him?
RockstaR
RockstaR
Lich
Lich

https://www.youtube.com/user/Bozeys

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain 2012-10-28, 17:37

What usually happens when someone gets caught cheating in other games or sports?
This isn't a thing people just ignore, they get banned from what they do and shamed.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-10-28, 17:38

We caught Eddie in the past also at hacking. Back then, he was PcD member and he got kicked out the of the clan for hacking in Bnet. Perhaps he maphacked in those days in HnA as well who knows. This is the second time he got caught at hacking, and this time with proove he maphacked inside Heroes & Armies. Yeah I gotta agree with Daniel, that he betrayed some of his clan members by writing down the names of hes clanmates who used the maphack as well.

I like Eddie as person, but that cheating gotta stop.

Geetz,

Back to top Go down

Post  RockstaR 2012-10-28, 17:42

Bloody_SuffeR wrote:
I like Eddie as person, but that cheating gotta stop.

Geetz,
cheers!
RockstaR
RockstaR
Lich
Lich

https://www.youtube.com/user/Bozeys

Back to top Go down

Post  BaB 2012-10-29, 08:42

First of all i want to apologize in the name of my clan for this mess here.
I knew about that some used maphack for bnet games (not only members of my clan).
But since we are a Hna-clan and not Bnet clan i had no problem with it, since i really dont care about bnet.
I dont play custom games or whatever, the only game i play is Hna.
And i know this since 3 weeks and i think this was the time Kevin,Bogus,Nero used it also for bnet games.
I don´t know about Ed...I didn´t talk to him yet.
But i also know and i can guarantee we didn´t use it for cw´s.
Just an example:
The first cw we played vs Argo, we were already in lobby and i was about to start the game.
But then Bogy suddenly sayed: BaB unhost the game. Create a new one. I asked him why and he said he cant say yet (This was spoken in lobby (maybe some member of Argo can remember)). So Bogus left bnet and rejoined and he said he had this maphack on, because before the cw they were playing bnet games (i hope i remember right).
I talked to fm that i refuse to play cw with people that use maphack for hna. But i mean Boguss action shows, he didnt use it for Cw´s. If Cain could find Loggs, this would be nice, although i know its difficult and unfurtunately you cant see what i wrote in fm.

Well anyway, to accuse now my whole clan as a cheater clan is just unfair and not correct.
Only cause you dont like clan Die or me, or who ever, it makes you just look stupid when you say:
Yes we always knew Kev used it, 100% 200% etc. Thats why the whole team was there in time. Blabla..
Or: we all would use it, if we wouldn´t be so stupid...

I dunno what to say, i am just speachless. In loggs of our clanwars you can also see, that we had no informations ingame, we shouldn´t have. If we were somewhere fast in time, it has nothing to do cause of a cheat or whatever... I mean come on. This is ridiculous.

People should be carefull about what they say in their anger only because they dont like certain people or dont like a certain clan.
One should be more adult and mature, i know that Ylt ain´t, so i can´t blame him for his comments, i am used to it. But i thought pacstyle was a bit more reasonable with what he writes. He never sais anything in this forum, but to blame other he suddenly can type fast...

Don´t throw with stones when u are sitting in a glass house. No clan is perfect.And no person is either...

Sure its fail to use this maphack shit in general, but since i dont care for bnet games, i tolerated it.
That is the only thing i feel sorry now. Maybe it was wrong to think that way, or else we wouldn´t have the mess here now. But i knew Kev, Bogus or Nero didn´t use it for hna, especially not cw´s so i just didn´t really care.

But anyway we should stop this topic here now.
Eddie used it, he failed. Not only cause of using it, also cause of making our whole clan looking so bad now.
Maybe he didn´t do it to be evil, but to protect himselve he named some names of mates and took them with them...It was naiv and stupid. In his panic he didn´t really think.
And ofc now we have to sort the shit out.

Well anyway. I think there is not much to add anyway.
And i don´t think also that you won´t play any cw´s anymore vs us.
This will be up to you.

Greetz
Bab
BaB
BaB
Shadow Hunter
Shadow Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  dark_sephiroth 2012-10-29, 09:45

Wahre Worte BAB bekommst
ein Daumen cheers
Hehe Smile
dark_sephiroth
dark_sephiroth
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  pacstyle 2012-10-29, 11:07

not just eddie used the rest did it also ( look @ the first couple of posts of kev and bogus big faill ) kev admits bogus ussed it but then trys to make it soft by saying he deleted it.

''Sorry about map hack but if u start judge for that then u gotta judge all tournament hackers which they all the time use it. People who i know that used maphack: dark_sephiroth, Boguss10, Kevin_LifE, Nero. ''

tournament hackers..... but no cw ofc.

he says he knows they ussed. ye im stil 100% kev did use it. but theres no proof also no proof for u to guarentee, that they didnt do it.

''I dunno what to say, i am just speachless. In loggs of our clanwars you can also see, that we had no informations ingame, we shouldn´t have''

skype..

the fact is that all blame eddie for ussing while the rest ussed it aswell. and u can make it all sounds more lovely then it is but fact remains.
pacstyle
pacstyle
Bloodlord
Bloodlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain 2012-10-29, 11:17

The fact still remains that it is only proofs that eddie used it, but none for the others.
So obviously he gets the blame when there are no proofs of the rest.
I still think he just did mention people in hna so it did look better that he used it.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-10-29, 11:42

pacstyle wrote:not just eddie used the rest did it also ( look @ the first couple of posts of kev and bogus big faill ) kev admits bogus ussed it but then trys to make it soft by saying he deleted it.

tournament hackers..... but no cw ofc.

he says he knows they ussed. ye im stil 100% kev did use it. but theres no proof also no proof for u to guarentee, that they didnt do it

I don't think Kev or any other member from clan Die ever map hacked in cw. Sure there aren't any guarantees they didn't do it, but I think I know them good enough to say they don't hack in cw's. Even Eddie, isn't such a bad person who would cheat in cw's it's just ridiculous. And Pac, I think that you just got some dismay to some players of clan Die maybe against the whole clan, but it's just low to grab this chance to try to make them look like fools.

Greetz,

Back to top Go down

Post  pacstyle 2012-10-29, 11:56

just to show u i dont have any dismay or whatever against the clan i leave the topic as it is right now

i was just pissed off how everybody bashed eddie and not even take into consideration if its true if the others also use it.

in my opinion and i have my rights to it. eddie and all other mentioned above ussed it. end of story

pacstyle
pacstyle
Bloodlord
Bloodlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-10-29, 12:06

pacstyle wrote:in my opinion and i have my rights to it. eddie and all other mentioned above ussed it. end of story

In Bnet yes, but I was talking about map hacking in Hna if I wasn't clear enough. Bogus and Kev didn't map hack a single time inside HnA especially not inside a cw, I'm pretty sure of it. Since there are no proves or witness's that they DID map hack in Hna, it's just pointless to blame them.

Greetz,

Last edited by Bloody_SuffeR on 2012-10-29, 12:08; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Scylla 2012-10-29, 12:08

what is a maphacker/ing ? and above all, what does it allow ? only seing the whole map or more ?

thx
Scylla
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-10-29, 12:10

Scylla wrote:what is a maphacker/ing ? and above all, what does it allow ? only seing the whole map or more ?

thx

They're able to see the whole map, it's like playing without Fog of War it gives unfair advantages to the players who use it.

Greetz,

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielPlainview 2012-10-29, 12:18

By the way, is it possible, for example, to stun bm with windwalk with maphack? I guess it should cause desync. For "hacker"'s client bm is invisible, but other clients don't think so.

DanielPlainview
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Scylla 2012-10-29, 12:24

thk bloody Smile

and so, it is possible to know if a player use a maphacker with a replay or a bot, isn't it ?
otherwise, how can we know if a player uses it ? is there a way ? scratch

ps : i always dont see what is the interest to cheat... ok for fun at a pinch but otherwise ? No
Scylla
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain 2012-10-29, 12:26

Well the obvious reason is to see where all your enemies are at all times.
So if they change lane, you will know it.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2012-10-29, 12:33

Scylla wrote:thk bloody Smile

and so, it is possible to know if a player use a maphacker with a replay or a bot, isn't it ?
otherwise, how can we know if a player uses it ? is there a way ? scratch

ps : i always dont see what is the interest to cheat... ok for fun at a pinch but otherwise ? No
tell them to make a screenshot of your current game and then upload it after the game ^^
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

https://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Post  BaB 2012-10-29, 13:14

@ pac

we never used skype in cw. At the start some players tried once to play with skype, but it didn´t work,
cause the computers were to slow cause of tnem and simply cause the english of some playeres is insufficient.
Fab and me don´t need Skpe, we are in the same room mostly...so why play on skype and write in game all the time. Sense?
So you argument with skype is irrelevant.

Anyway end of topic
BaB
BaB
Shadow Hunter
Shadow Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan 2012-10-29, 13:25

Bloody_SuffeR wrote:Since there are no proves or witness's that they DID map hack in Hna, it's just pointless to blame them.
Greetz,

I will not talk about names, but I try to make things clear. If you follow this opinion you turn the green light for maphackers - since you will never have right witnesses to proove it. I noticed you said "i know them good" but just an example - when I was in bnet clan I didn't know that some players hack or etc. I was here for 2 years I guess. When blizzard released new patch it catched all hackers and followed action was deleting account's stats. I saw like 20% of clan lost their stats including chief himself - I knew him for 2 years already. I was so sure that he didn't use maphack I offered some ways to bring stats back by sending emails to blizzard (it worked those days) but received answer from him that he used mh. And Suffer don't forget - it was not really rare thing when we played hna game together and noticed "strange" moves by opponent team.
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  BaB 2012-10-29, 13:56

Spearman wrote:
Bloody_SuffeR wrote:Since there are no proves or witness's that they DID map hack in Hna, it's just pointless to blame them.
Greetz,

I will not talk about names, but I try to make things clear. If you follow this opinion you turn the green light for maphackers - since you will never have right witnesses to proove it. I noticed you said "i know them good" but just an example - when I was in bnet clan I didn't know that some players hack or etc. I was here for 2 years I guess. When blizzard released new patch it catched all hackers and followed action was deleting account's stats. I saw like 20% of clan lost their stats including chief himself - I knew him for 2 years already. I was so sure that he didn't use maphack I offered some ways to bring stats back by sending emails to blizzard (it worked those days) but received answer from him that he used mh. And Suffer don't forget - it was not really rare thing when we played hna game together and noticed "strange" moves by opponent team.

U mean with strange moves in opponent team, my team?
If you accuse my team of cheating you accuse me too, cause i am in the team also.
And i am no cheater, nor did i ever noticed a cheater in my team i played with, by giving us "strange" infos or commands we used in a game.
Its easy to say now that everything was "strange" only cause we had some nice teamplay in certain actions.
So when u tp all at the same time and do a nice move and i know you dont use skype, i dont accuse of cheat also.
I know you are experienced players and good in a team...

Can we just please stop now? To talk about things that u dont know, u just suggest and u have no proof for it?
Well yes i already said in my first post that "mp" is shit. I was naiv...But everyone knows idc about bnet games and i didnt knew this
could turn into a problem like this now...
I am sorry for that, but dont make everything bad now what we played in the past, and accuse us as cheater.
You guys know some of us are just really good players..nothing more....like you have a good team and good players also...
BaB
BaB
Shadow Hunter
Shadow Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan 2012-10-29, 14:01

Bab, actually it was not about clan war vs clan die.
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  BaB 2012-10-29, 14:02

Spearman wrote:Bab, actually it was not about clan war vs clan die.

Ok. It just sounded like it, since this topic is more or less about the people in my clan.
If i understood wrong i am sorry.
BaB
BaB
Shadow Hunter
Shadow Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-10-29, 15:20

At which clan war are you aiming at Spear?

Greetz,

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2012-10-29, 16:19

Bloody_SuffeR wrote:

At which clan war are you aiming at Spear?

Greetz,
did he say cw? he meant a hna game, probably a public game, maybe a cw vs clan xy, who cares, cant reconstruct it anyway.
Spearman wrote: it was not really rare thing when we played hna game together and noticed "strange" moves by opponent team.

if cheating is somehow possible, some retarded kids allways gonna use it!

in the future all players of each team maybe have to make screenshot ingame to proove they not cheating and upload it (since you have to restart wc3 to disable maphack, right?) .... idk

topic closed?!
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

https://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next