Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMBA WD

+18
Metallbrecher
milan
dark_sephiroth
PanStyle
Complexity
kruemel
SpeaRMan
Eddie
pacstyle
Noctumonium
RockstaR
Ylt
borogal
Bogus
MurxX
yugan
RaM-bo
rastafaraj
22 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

IMBA WD Empty IMBA WD

Post  rastafaraj 2013-06-10, 16:29

just normal game when i am warden Razz [img]IMBA WD Wd10[/img]
rastafaraj
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Back to top Go down

IMBA WD Empty Re: IMBA WD

Post  RaM-bo 2013-06-10, 16:35

rastafaraj wrote:just normal game when i am warden Razz [img]IMBA WD Wd10[/img]

Just a normal game when I was bored and enemys decided to leave....but anyway Idk what for post it -.-
IMBA WD Uo000610
RaM-bo
RaM-bo
Kubrik's Warden
Kubrik's Warden

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2013-06-10, 22:55

rofl 16-5 u call it imba? o.o

i have not screen but 2 days ago , strangly, enemy team played till end and i had more then 20 hero kills without deaths with ally wd......16-5 ^^'
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  MurxX 2013-06-10, 23:17

xd yugan blind nap. ofc he have 5 death while whole horde team have together 4 kills u retard biggrin. For me its 16:0 rasta have biggrin but anyways nothing special 4v5 long tome agi heal etc...

yugan = moroni #1
MurxX
MurxX
Bloodlord
Bloodlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Bogus 2013-06-11, 00:42

I don't know any of these players Basketball It had to be really hard jumpin smoker
Bogus
Bogus
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

http://www.diehard.highforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  borogal 2013-06-11, 08:54

indeed seems more like 16-0
How ever pretty easy with such a pro healer biggrin

borogal
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2013-06-11, 16:10

maybe it is not a 5, but i can see that u play LoL murx, u still don't know that if u die by creeps or towers, the kill is not signed in the "total kills" . the only moron is u, change your glasses. xd
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  Ylt 2013-06-11, 17:38

yugan wrote:maybe it is not a 5, but i can see that u play LoL murx, u still don't know that if u die by creeps or towers, the kill is not signed in the "total kills" . the only moron is u, change your glasses. xd

XDD
Ylt
Ylt
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  RockstaR 2013-06-12, 08:00

yugan wrote:maybe it is not a 5, but i can see that u play LoL murx, u still don't know that if u die by creeps or towers, the kill is not signed in the "total kills" . the only moron is u, change your glasses. xd

K.O biggrin
RockstaR
RockstaR
Lich
Lich

https://www.youtube.com/user/Bozeys

Back to top Go down

Post  Noctumonium 2013-06-13, 18:46

MurxX wrote:who cares about LoL now you stupid troll? Go back to your hole, make pasta n any shit italians do idc, creeps n towers are to low to kill legends like rasta you should know hmmm, aaah noo rasta pwn your stronzo ass lmaaao. And dont make jokes about glasses, better look at yourself n grow up your tini spaghetti dick and get some balls... nap

where the fuck are you from?! Stop talking against Italy idiot naps, you are just too poor to handle it
Noctumonium
Noctumonium
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  rastafaraj 2013-06-13, 19:06

it wasnt 4v5 gays they both left cuz my imba skill make them rage Razz look left time greetz
rastafaraj
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2013-06-14, 11:32

hahaha imba horse got rage XD i said the truth, u don't know that kills which aren't from heroes are not in the total kills. go back play lol , it's easier for blind minds xd
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  pacstyle 2013-06-14, 15:47

talking about poor noctu, you should be thankfull the northern european countries(NL,GER,AUT,UK etc) give so much support in form of money to the garlic countries aka south europe. you guys are bankrupt now thats poor ;p

so say thank you to murx for that(hes a taxpayer) biggrin
pacstyle
pacstyle
Bloodlord
Bloodlord

Back to top Go down

Post  rastafaraj 2013-06-16, 11:56

[img]IMBA WD Imba_w10[/img]
rastafaraj
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2013-06-16, 12:43

thats useless post and topic, if dark_sephiroth(why him? Because all knows that hes the very good with all heroes, as for agility heroes he is unstoppable. Thats why no one here still cant beat his record with creeps. I think it was over 1000. About kills i think he have 18-19 i don't know maybe ask him? megagrin) post his screen shot for every game with warden or other heroes  the difference about your screen shot will be from the ground to the sky. Use facebook, or Twitter to gain friends insane

P.S or if you play really hard and good game like me you should change topic and post post entire replay, like my vs Krueme1 it was very hard game even with 4v5. To krueme1 ofc u can post your best games, a games that i lost vs you wink
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Ylt 2013-06-16, 12:56

EddieBG wrote:thats useless post and topic, if dark_sephiroth(why him? Because all knows that hes the very good with all heroes, as for agility heroes he is unstoppable. Thats why no one here still cant beat his record with creeps. I think it was over 1000. About kills i think he have 18-19 i don't know maybe ask him? megagrin) post his screen shot for every game with warden or other heroes  the difference about your screen shot will be from the ground to the sky. Use facebook, or Twitter to gain friends insane

P.S or if you play really hard and good game like me you should change topic and post post entire replay, like my vs Krueme1 it was very hard game even with 4v5. To krueme1 ofc u can post your best games, a games that i lost vs you wink

my record with bm 1300 or 1350 creeps and mass kills second record with bat 1100 creep Very Happy
Ylt
Ylt
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2013-06-16, 12:59

i'm sure players dark have more but i only guess gj Ylt you just beat rastafaj. -Yeah
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2013-06-16, 14:43

rofl if the game lasts 2 hours everyone can get 1000 creeps...but not so many players can get, for example, 100 creeps in less then 17-18 min. and 200 in less then 30.. u have to look at this for a good agi, not to the creep record -.-'' 

even because with the new creeps recruit system it's hard to get more then 700 creeps. game ends earlier and creeps number doesn't increases as some hna versions ago.
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2013-06-16, 15:31

yugan wrote:rofl if the game lasts 2 hours everyone can get 1000 creeps...but not so many players can get, for example, 100 creeps in less then 17-18 min. and 200 in less then 30.. u have to look at this for a good agi, not to the creep record -.-'' 

even because with the new creeps recruit system it's hard to get more then 700 creeps. game ends earlier and creeps number doesn't increases as some hna versions ago.

Not really. First you need a good Processor Speed to be able to play 2 hours game without any lag(example Low Frames Per Second) second you have to be a good creeper i recommend dark_sephiroth(or at least you have to know when you have to do last hit and get bounty of the creeps). 3. You need good team with good heroes who can hold 1 side like healer and 2-3 waves. 4. Only with Grom Hellscream you can dominate creeps. Fast level Immolation to 10 lv evasion and ulty + 3 boots of Quel'Thalas +8 agility. Alliance Demon Hunter Metamorhosis is nice but its no match of Grom Hellscream ulty Crit + cleave its rly imba. Then if enemy let you creep all time alone why not? Ofc depends if your team decide to push and have fast game or enjoy the game with hero kills.
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan 2013-06-16, 17:39

Eddie your last posts are stupid, especially in suggestion topic. If they guy wants to donate bot why can't he do this? If you wish to pay for next half year go on (I remind you bots will expire with the end of June). And rasta good job, I can't believe that you did good stats with warden XD, nice progress Razz
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Noctumonium 2013-06-16, 20:50

pacstyle wrote:talking about poor noctu, you should be thankfull the northern european countries(NL,GER,AUT,UK etc) give so much support in form of money to the garlic countries aka south europe. you guys are bankrupt now thats poor ;p

Your ignorance just make me angry. And I owned sephiroth in cw wd vs wd, not that imba always
Noctumonium
Noctumonium
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  kruemel 2013-06-16, 22:40

EddieBG wrote:

what? Shocked

kruemel
Pitlord
Pitlord

Back to top Go down

Post  rastafaraj 2013-06-16, 23:56

he mean you are so bad krueme Very Happy btw nobady watching replay anyway thats waste of time screen is fine Smile
rastafaraj
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  rastafaraj 2013-06-16, 23:58

btw whats wrong with quote ? or just i have this?
rastafaraj
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  MurxX 2013-06-17, 12:00

Complexity wrote:
Noctumonium wrote:
pacstyle wrote:talking about poor noctu, you should be thankfull the northern european countries(NL,GER,AUT,UK etc) give so much support in form of money to the garlic countries aka south europe. you guys are bankrupt now thats poor ;p

Your ignorance just make me angry. And I owned sephiroth in cw wd vs wd, not that imba always

You are the last to talk about ignorance, because of your dumb Italian government you got into the deep shit in the first place. Second, the only reason why you ever won vs Dark is that he didn't give a shit about the cw. The only reason why ARGO became better Hna clan is because of the Skype. Without it, you guys are headless chickens.

lol!lol! nothing more to say, epic suffer xDD

MurxX
MurxX
Bloodlord
Bloodlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next