Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDDIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

+3
milan
rastafaraj
Metallbrecher
7 posters

Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDDIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Empty HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDDIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Post  Metallbrecher 2013-08-26, 22:13

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! cheers! cheers! 
lol! lol! lol! 
king king king 
cheers cheers cheers 
Metallbrecher
Metallbrecher
Deathknight
Deathknight

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDDIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDDIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Post  rastafaraj 2013-08-26, 22:16

u cant whisp 2 him or speak in bnet ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
rastafaraj
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDDIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDDIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Post  milan 2013-08-26, 22:18

Aweee thats nice! 🐰Happy b-day eddie, i wish you to stay in hna 4ever! XD drunken

METAL MF COME WE NEED +3!!!
milan
milan
Archmage
Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2013-08-27, 00:54

happy b-day Very Happy and sorry milan for my disc today, my pc is fucked up and i will be offline while i'll bring it to service xd u will miss me Laughing 
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  milan 2013-08-27, 09:28

yugan wrote:happy b-day :Dand sorry milan for my disc today, my pc is fucked up and i will be offline while i'll bring it to service xd u will miss me Laughing 
Mine is fucked up 2 but im not pulling my cable every day... Suspect thumbsdown ultragrin jk... N yea il miss you so damn mwuch Shocked  insane xd
milan
milan
Archmage
Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post  Ylt 2013-08-27, 11:08

Milan really started to play when the game is dead?
now i understand why all these six years, he was just on the canal, he waited for his moment of glory XD

P/s С днём Рождения Вася Very Happy
Ylt
Ylt
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  milan 2013-08-27, 12:22

Ylt wrote:Milan really started to play when the game is dead?
now i understand why all these six years, he was just on the canal, he waited for his moment of glory XD

P/s С днём Рождения Вася Very Happy
drunken + weed and a bit insane as always... STOP SAYING ITS DEAD WHEN IT ISNT! MFZ! Btw i always played but not with you napster bob xd
milan
milan
Archmage
Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2013-08-27, 16:35

Thank you all. You can count that i have no plans to leave wc3. See you all in HnA. I Appreciate it.
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Metallbrecher 2013-08-28, 15:31

EddieBG wrote:Thank you all. You can count that i have no plans to leave wc3. See you all in HnA. I Appreciate it.
-geegeeee
Metallbrecher
Metallbrecher
Deathknight
Deathknight

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2013-09-02, 20:32

Ylt wrote:he was just on the canal, he waited for his moment of glory XD
XDDD everyone must have its occasions, and now it's his turn , he can't make a bad impression with or vs ppl like rasta Very Happy 
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord 2013-09-06, 18:45

EddieBG wrote:Thank you all. You can count that i have no plans to leave wc3. See you all in HnA. I Appreciate it.
Ed ! im back late , HB mate !!! cheers cheers 
Deathlord
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down