Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streaming Heroes and Armies via Youtube

3 posters

Go down

Streaming Heroes and Armies via Youtube Empty Streaming Heroes and Armies via Youtube

Post  Eddie 2014-02-11, 13:26

Okay since, no one except me streaming HnA I've decide to make stream about how to play with every heroes. Now those who know how to play please don't spam saying you play way better then me. Even if you play better than me just make ur own stream and upload it via YouTube and post reply with your video. Here are 2 of my videos. Sorry for the low frames. Its because my processor isn't higher enough to handle full speed while streaming.

(Since this was my first video it has few issues, skip first 1 minute and watch in HD)

Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Streaming Heroes and Armies via Youtube Empty Re: Streaming Heroes and Armies via Youtube

Post  PanStyle 2014-02-11, 17:52

I expected a twitch link actually. Streaming for me is streaming. Recording gameplay is an other things.
Still have fun with that. Those guides could be hellpfull for beginners but through 25min is way too long. Maybe you should do some montage : p
PanStyle
PanStyle
Paladin
Paladin

Back to top Go down

Streaming Heroes and Armies via Youtube Empty Re: Streaming Heroes and Armies via Youtube

Post  Eddie 2014-02-11, 18:44

PanStyle wrote:I expected a twitch link actually. Streaming for me is streaming. Recording gameplay is an other things.
Still have fun with that. Those guides could be hellpfull for beginners but through 25min is way too long. Maybe you should do some montage : p

Well problem is Streaming in Twich means Live, and as far i know i can't save videos. However i opologise for the lags. I need at least 3,5 or higher processor to record with full speed. Those recorded videos are for people who don't know how to play good. Perhaps i need some help with recording. Someone advanced hna player with good cpu can record and upload videos here. Like you said this will help lots of new people. I don't know how to edit and cut some scenes about the videos, 2 days ago taked me like 4-5 hours to be make stream and upload videos with HD option. But any help is useful
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  kruemel 2014-02-12, 02:16

at first, there are so few new players who could use those vids and even if someone find this thread here, i think they are way to long.
ok wait, i just skipped threw it, you hit creeps for 25 minutes, on a solo game?   scratch 

kruemel
Pitlord
Pitlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down