Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HnA New Modes

+7
DanielPlainview
SpeaRMan
yugan
PanStyle
Metallbrecher
KeviN_LifE
Eddie
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

HnA New Modes Empty HnA New Modes

Post  Eddie 2014-05-05, 13:41

Alright since daniel didn't posted, I guess i have to do it for him. The new hna modes. Daniel's idea is remove 1 side barrack and units and make clean side only for heroes. This idea is good but, the only way to work is set a timer when the count reach zero the chosen heroes are immediatly teleported to the arena and the battle can begin. The best battle is 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 or 5v5. 1v1 duel mode from hna x all saw how it ends so much unbalanced. If possible i'd like to suggest boss arena item to be changed. The looting item each Strength, Agility, Intelligence heroes must be different. Example Intelligence after killing boss they got Staf item. The item boost hero intellect by 10, + 10% chance to crit and 10% evasion(you can add some hp regeneration or armor. This is just an example). Once teams enter the arena. The winners will receive runes that can upgrade their boss fight weapon. Its borring if there is no item reward for the team that wins the battle. Post your ideas and lets make discussion. Please if you critic any ideas, while you write your comment, make sure you post your own idea.
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

HnA New Modes Empty Re: HnA New Modes

Post  KeviN_LifE 2014-05-06, 21:11

as i said in the past add new creep boss and others stuff can make the game even more fun and add to others stuff items should be great also, u should ask someone who know jass cod well ed
KeviN_LifE
KeviN_LifE
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2014-05-07, 06:27

KeviN_LifE wrote:as i said in the past add new creep boss and others stuff can make the game even more fun and add to others stuff items should be great also, u should ask someone who know jass cod well ed

Read the topic. As i said that was Daniel's idea about new modes. Hes the JASS developer. He said he needs some fresh ideas before he take action.
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  KeviN_LifE 2014-05-07, 10:28

as i said xd
KeviN_LifE
KeviN_LifE
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Metallbrecher 2014-05-07, 14:48

maybe make way through mid instead of that water where only wd and python can get through, would give the game more dynamic actions instead this slow running around all time or tp every 70 sec...
would help in killing and saving --> more insteresting =P
Metallbrecher
Metallbrecher
Deathknight
Deathknight

Back to top Go down

Post  PanStyle 2014-05-07, 16:34

Hmm i forgot to post here.

I had ideas about mod but the maker should make a global change on the map.
Like when the game starts, noone can do random or anything for 10sec because the owner has to choose one map mode. (for exemple "-1" is classic game like we have at the moment)
About mods or change for some fun :
- 2 : Solo line ; the line down is comdamned with rocks or anything, the barracks and towers are not there. This would be used for a last game on 3v3 for exemple when lobby isn't close from full.
- 3 : Mass range ; you can random only ranged heroes (was Daniel's idea, i find this fun).
- 4 : Items++ ; a few new items in the shop + new item dropped on the fight depending on the fight that you do. Agi heroes would get the blade (crit + evasion), Str heroes would get an other item with crit (like blade) + attack speed bonus and int would get HP bonus (+15% ?) and a blink with 60sec cd.
Actually i'm more excited about the new int item. Since some ints are close to useless in late game or just meat but still awesome assist, giving them a blink that they could use once every minute would be better than a crit/evade.

Talking about items, one thing that bothers me is the cost of gem atm. Let me explain.

Gem costs 900 gold atm. This could sounds like a lot since it takes away a +5 stat (or almost) but it's actually really cheap.
There is plenty of agis in the game and the one that suffers the most about this is the BladeMaster.
It's very important for a BM to stay hidden due to his low amount of HP. Making this impossible with an item is okay but not at this cost.
Warden needs to blink, how do you shutdown this using item ? With silence staff, that has a cooldown and cost 1600 gold. (i don't want to talk about shackles atm, this item would work on bm too).
To avoid being annoyed by DemonHunter, you need to commit on int stats + pendant or just spam mana pots. Which, in a long run, cost more than 900.
So, 900 gils only, to almost nulify an really interesting spell, is broken in my opinion.
This items also prevent any good moves from farseer's wolves and makes pointless ranger's ulti. Yes, 900 gold to make one ulti pointless.

Gem is probably here since the start of HnA or since many years. Meanwhile, game changed a lot with new playstyles, new heroes, new spells ect. So this item is not as balanced as it was.

I request Gem item to be nerfed in some way.Here is my 3 suggestions (use one not all 3 together of course) :
- Change the price to at least 1200 gold. It would force people to think a bit more before bying this item. And games with 2 gems on the same team wouldn't be that commun than it is atm.
- Decrease the radius a little.
- Make it like a passive spell, like immolation. You would right click on it and then it's on or off. It would consume 5 mana per seconds. So at least, by using mana people had to think about this. Maybe int would get gems way more. And since int heroes are the weakest (often) versus a blademaster, it's interesting.

I want your opinions about this guys, thanks.

Back to the topic, we need Daniel or some other guy to come by and tell us if he really wants to works on the new mods. : )

Last edited by PanStyle on 2014-05-07, 19:20; edited 1 time in total
PanStyle
PanStyle
Paladin
Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post  Metallbrecher 2014-05-07, 18:31

before u even read this post u should know that THIS IS JUST A JOKE AND I AM SORRY ED TO DISTURB THIS TOPIC....

but i have to say it....

Special Gamemode for panster: -blm

all players of alliance are bloodmages and horde are all tauren (warrior or chieftain) or beasty =D
this mode would be only for EPIC FUKERS who love it to SUCK mana biggrin
 lol! lol! lol! 
Metallbrecher
Metallbrecher
Deathknight
Deathknight

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2014-05-08, 16:02

PanStyle wrote: Since some ints are close to useless in late game

Intelligence heroes never become useless, the way you see it its because your team performance. How many annoying games we played when archmage, bloodmage, bloodlord kubi, sh, firelord and Nethermage makes you to play hardly. No need make range more powerful. Tomes of intelligence are already fair for them + 1str, 1 agility and 5 intelligence. I agree that sometimes when team isn't play good they can die in seconds, but hey that's the game. I don't think they need special boost or whatsoever.
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2014-05-08, 21:06

sometimes is really hard to get some range champ, and u wanna give them a blink? biggrin these support champs must play safer since this is their rule, no need to give them a blink so even a player like hure can play rambo and then flee away
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2014-05-08, 21:08

yugan wrote:sometimes is really hard to get some range champ, and u wanna give them a blink? xDthese support champs must play safer since this is their rule, no need to give them a blink so even a player like hure can play rambo and then flee away

oh yeah, thumb up for decreasing the radius of gem and raising his cost
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  PanStyle 2014-05-09, 17:38

You guys have probably right. Some ints are actually insane in late game (especially the ones with auras or damage boost like inner fire not even talking about Lich...).
It's just that i feel, at some point in the late stage of the game, it's too centric about the stuns. And it's "Will the stunner hits the target or no" and i was searching for a differect dynamic for the late game. But i guess it will be pretty hard to change this IF someday we try without braking up HnA.

Oh btw yugan, you missquoted on your last post. You probably want to quote my opinion about gem but you quoted your previous post ;D
PanStyle
PanStyle
Paladin
Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan 2014-05-10, 11:25

Reduce q-w-e cooldowns by 30% and R by 40% on all levs, and make tauren/knight 67% hp more - more action, faster game speed.
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielPlainview 2014-05-10, 18:46

OK, I'll take into account your comments, I have to find some time for this crap in the next major version of H&A. It's the only way to increase interest of H&A nowadays anyway.

By the way, I think of the way to select mode in voting like it was in H&A X. I'm not sure if 1 player selects mode is better.

DanielPlainview
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2014-05-11, 15:12

This would be good people will vote immeditly while game starts.
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  kruemel 2014-05-13, 17:41

hna is dead cause wc3 is dead, not because the map is boring.

kruemel
Pitlord
Pitlord

Back to top Go down

Post  KeviN_LifE 2014-05-14, 10:10

sure wc3 is an old game new people doesnt play it, but i belive if the map was upload like league of legends or dota and with new graphique.

this game had a potencial but sadly this map will never know the popularity like he should have like lol or dota.

hna will stay for ever in the shadow
KeviN_LifE
KeviN_LifE
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2014-05-14, 17:05

KeviN_LifE wrote:sure wc3 is an old game new people doesnt play it, but i belive if the map was upload like league of legends or dota and with new graphique.

this game had a potencial but sadly this map will never know the popularity like he should have like lol or dota.

hna will stay for ever in the shadow

go play League of Trash legends and dota, that's your choice, none of those can ever became as fun as hna is. No matter graphigs
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  KeviN_LifE 2014-05-16, 10:11

muahahhaah i will be rank challenger on lol muahaha
KeviN_LifE
KeviN_LifE
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Metallbrecher 2014-05-16, 11:32

KeviN_LifE wrote:muahahhaah i will be rank challenger on lol muahaha
but atm Silver IV xd

Last edited by Metallbrecher on 2014-05-16, 11:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : kevin got from Silver V to IV as i wrote this^^)
Metallbrecher
Metallbrecher
Deathknight
Deathknight

Back to top Go down

Post  KeviN_LifE 2014-05-16, 18:20

silver 3 now its just about time xd
KeviN_LifE
KeviN_LifE
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Metallbrecher 2014-05-17, 18:45

sooo when can we expect a new version? =D
Metallbrecher
Metallbrecher
Deathknight
Deathknight

Back to top Go down

Post  rastafaraj 2014-05-19, 13:30

i am platinium v U suckers xd
rastafaraj
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2014-05-19, 17:07

rastafaraj wrote:i am platinium v U suckers xd

No body cares about your stupid game or your ranks
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Metallbrecher 2014-05-20, 08:44

rastafaraj wrote:i am platinium v U suckers xd
ha u may think that, it is just stone V which is painted platin  lol! 
Metallbrecher
Metallbrecher
Deathknight
Deathknight

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2014-05-20, 22:36

@pan
my quote was on purpose because i forgot to add a thing, quote or edit, same thing..

@rasta
don't u play han anymore? i remember u still have a lot of things to learn

@spear
gay xd
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content