Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends

+10
Bogus
Ylt
Complexity
KeviN_LifE
motion_man
PanStyle
yugan
Ace Ventura
Eddie
Azid
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

League of Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: League of Legends

Post  rastafaraj 2014-10-31, 23:32

EddieBG wrote:When no body cares about the hna. Then its up to me. I'm nearly done completing the new hna, with more good stuff. I think dope hna died, because its always borring, and no improvements. Whenever some one came to ask for a chance to do something to keep community. Hes always rejected. I know reason why all dope players hated me. Its cause of that maphack. Well Lets say i stop care about their old creation. When my map is completed, i can gather players from other realms or jump on platforms. You will be suprised that lots of people play old games. Take example minecraft. I never seen such a pathetic game with so ugly graphics, and yet in twitch it always have lots of people who watch it. So suffer you're wrong and right. Dope map was dying because there was not good terrain progress, all heroes had normal abilities. And it was all about stuns and laming with abilities to push towers. The only cool thing in that map was the multiboard, sound killstreak system. And no body even think that while good players can make game longer, hero abilities are so useless and creeps 90% of the time wins. What i'm trying to do is fix all the stupid bugs that was in old hna. You said wc3 is old with bad graphic. Well I can prove that you're wrong. Did you even tried playing Iceborn rpg? The champaign have stunning terrain and models. Its up to people who knows how to develop their maps and make them funny to play. For it it was good adventure that last 9 years of my life. king

lel the story of eddie life so damn sad o.O
rastafaraj
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  KeviN_LifE 2014-11-01, 00:39

biggrin nice story bro, the funny things with eddie is that he started to play decent on hna when everybody stop to play this game XD low skill detected
KeviN_LifE
KeviN_LifE
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan 2014-11-01, 07:53

But noobs, ed said right thing, some maps are still popular even with low animation, if he will do right changes on map, he will find players - thats for sure.
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan 2014-11-01, 07:56

But Ed, the problem why ppl started to leave hna was not laming base or stuns. Hna is nice balanced map, the only and the big problem is a game length.
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2014-11-01, 15:48

I'm nearly done. Terrain need few changes, Creating -Repick/Swap Command Systems. Multiboard, AI/CreepSpawn/Recruit/Upgrade system/Camera System and -Fight system. Before i jump on Trigger Spells. My first created Spell for Paladin is. Blessing of Kings - Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing Strength, Agility, and Intellect for 45 seconds.
1 Level - Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing Strength, Agility, and Intellect by 2 for 45 seconds.
2 Level - Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing Strength, Agility, and Intellect by 4 for 45 seconds.
3 Level - Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing Strength, Agility, and Intellect by 6 for 45 seconds.
4 Level - Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing Strength, Agility, and Intellect by 8 for 45 seconds.
5 Level - Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing Strength, Agility, and Intellect by 10 for 45 seconds.
6 Level - Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing Strength, Agility, and Intellect by 12 for 45 seconds.
7 Level - Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing Strength, Agility, and Intellect by 14 for 45 seconds.
8 Level - Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing Strength, Agility, and Intellect by 16 for 45 seconds.
9 Level - Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing Strength, Agility, and Intellect by 18 for 45 seconds.
10 Level - Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing Strength, Agility, and Intellect by 20 for 45 seconds.

I have to test it, if its op, it can be squish to +15 All stats. The Blessing can be used on self and allies. As for Death Knight Might be exact same Ability but with different name like Pilar of Frost or smth

Last edited by EddieBG on 2014-11-03, 14:19; edited 1 time in total
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2014-11-02, 22:41

KeviN_LifE wrote:biggrin nice story bro, the funny things with eddie is that he started to play decent on hna when everybody stop to play this game XD low skill detected

i think u are confusing him with rasta xDDDDD haha
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2014-11-02, 22:42

SpeaRMan wrote:But Ed, the problem why ppl started to leave hna was not laming base or stuns. Hna is nice balanced map, the only and the big problem is a game length.

spear go smoke , stop saying bullshits :p xd
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  motion_man 2014-11-03, 00:51

EddieBG wrote:I'm nearly done. Terrain need few changes, Creating -Repick/Swap Command Systems. Multiboard, AI/CreepSpawn/Recruit/Upgrade system/Camera System and -Fight system. Before i jump on Trigger Spells. My first created Spell for Paladin is. Blessing of Kings - Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing Strength, Agility, and Intellect for 45 seconds.
1 Level - Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing Strength, Agility, and Intellect by 2 for 45 seconds.
2 Level - 1 Level - Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing Strength, Agility, and Intellect by 4 for 45 seconds.
3 Level - Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing Strength, Agility, and Intellect by 6 for 45 seconds.
4 Level - Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing Strength, Agility, and Intellect by 8 for 45 seconds.
5 Level - Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing Strength, Agility, and Intellect by 10 for 45 seconds.
6 Level - Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing Strength, Agility, and Intellect by 12 for 45 seconds.
7 Level - Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing Strength, Agility, and Intellect by 14 for 45 seconds.
8 Level - Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing Strength, Agility, and Intellect by 16 for 45 seconds.
9 Level - Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing Strength, Agility, and Intellect by 18 for 45 seconds.
10 Level - Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing Strength, Agility, and Intellect by 20 for 45 seconds.

I have to test it, if its op, it can be squish to +15 All stats. The Blessing can be used on self and allies. As for Death Knight Might be exact same Ability but with different name like Pilar of Frost or smth

League of Legends - Page 2 LqiHbJP
motion_man
motion_man
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  KeviN_LifE 2014-11-04, 12:16

its me slapping eddie the horse with my right hand hard in his face
KeviN_LifE
KeviN_LifE
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan 2014-11-04, 13:48

no its drunk murxx and me trying to wake it up biggrin
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2014-11-05, 13:29

SpeaRMan wrote:no its drunk murxx and me trying to wake it up biggrin

xDDDD burxa's after party
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan 2014-11-06, 16:36

yug u know wut?
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan 2014-11-11, 16:29

no balls to answer? haa gayyyyyyyyyy XD
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  rastafaraj 2014-11-12, 15:47

SpeaRMan wrote:no balls to answer? haa gayyyyyyyyyy XD
ofc he have no balls it's yugay
rastafaraj
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2014-11-12, 18:28

he started to play decent on hna when everybody stop to play this game XD low skill detected"

i wouldn't like to remember u this phrase, keep dreaming rasta xd
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  KeviN_LifE 2014-11-13, 03:20

no yugan your wrong :p in my point of view Rastafaraj was never ever good before and never ever good after that everybody from hna

stop playing this game XD, actually iam not here to see him play a game but i guess now the only things he can do is play against bot

so i guess win a game against a afk bot is easy keep farming ur lane destroy uselles tower and then after destroy the castle biggrin wtf
KeviN_LifE
KeviN_LifE
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bogus 2014-11-13, 03:53

poor rasta sad
Bogus
Bogus
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

http://www.diehard.highforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  rastafaraj 2014-11-13, 10:24

KeviN_LifE wrote:no yugan your wrong :p in my point of view Rastafaraj was never ever good before and never ever good after that everybody from hna

stop playing this game XD, actually iam not here to see him play a game but i guess now the only things he can do is play against bot

so i guess win a game against a afk bot is easy keep  farming ur lane destroy uselles tower and then after destroy the castle biggrin wtf

kevin never yet lost game he dont even died ;O cuz he have dc just when he going to die o.O damnn lol!
rastafaraj
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan 2014-11-13, 18:55

57 users online 6 november, how its possible xdd
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  KeviN_LifE 2014-11-13, 22:07

anyway i dont need u to glad myself rasta i know it i dont die or lost a game thanks biggrin
KeviN_LifE
KeviN_LifE
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  KeviN_LifE 2014-11-13, 22:09

dont take it has a trash talk from me : p just fun
KeviN_LifE
KeviN_LifE
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  rastafaraj 2014-11-13, 22:21

KeviN_LifE wrote:anyway i dont need u to glad myself rasta i know it i dont die or lost a game thanks biggrin
ohh yes we all know afro
rastafaraj
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ylt 2014-11-13, 22:21

KeviN_LifE wrote:anyway i dont need u to glad myself rasta i know it i dont die or lost a game thanks biggrin

stiiiiiiiil suck cheers
Ylt
Ylt
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2014-11-14, 00:55

SpeaRMan wrote:57 users online 6 november, how its possible xdd

WTF o.o what happened this day? rasta finally said he is noob by his self?
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  rastafaraj 2014-11-14, 01:02

sorry yugay i can't say it becose it's not true ;(
rastafaraj
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster