Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE WILL TRY MAKE GAME TONIGHT at 20:00 try to login!

+3
Ace Ventura
Frilu
imba.balvan
7 posters

Go down

WE WILL TRY MAKE GAME TONIGHT at 20:00 try to login!  Empty WE WILL TRY MAKE GAME TONIGHT at 20:00 try to login!

Post  imba.balvan 2018-05-20, 15:04

title says all
imba.balvan
imba.balvan
Clan Dope mascot
Clan Dope mascot

Back to top Go down

WE WILL TRY MAKE GAME TONIGHT at 20:00 try to login!  Empty Re: WE WILL TRY MAKE GAME TONIGHT at 20:00 try to login!

Post  Frilu 2018-05-20, 15:17

so hot of kill Evil or Very Mad or die Twisted Evil ? Laughing

Frilu
Rifleman
Rifleman

Back to top Go down

WE WILL TRY MAKE GAME TONIGHT at 20:00 try to login!  Empty Re: WE WILL TRY MAKE GAME TONIGHT at 20:00 try to login!

Post  Ace Ventura 2018-05-20, 16:22

i will join aswell, but 20:15 fits probably better for me

balvan needs to die 10times this time^^
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

https://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielPlainview 2018-05-21, 08:27

What do you think about command for admins or vote process for disabling one lane? Let's say, it would disable creeps for specific lane and teleport all players to the opposite side. It's possible to disable lane for some time, like 5-10 minutes.

I noticed you often play 4v4, but it may be boring.

DanielPlainview
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord 2018-05-22, 05:41

DanielPlainview wrote:What do you think about command for admins or vote process for disabling one lane? Let's say, it would disable creeps for specific lane and teleport all players to the opposite side. It's possible to disable lane for some time, like 5-10 minutes.

I noticed you often play 4v4, but it may be boring.

I like this Idea !!!
Deathlord
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2018-05-24, 16:26

Well I hope we can play tonight but if we can't lets make it for Saturday? I have talked with Murxxas I'm positive that he will come at Saturday around 20 - 21:00CET at least he could play one game. He too loves to play Heroes of The Storm like me. Maybe if we attract him with hardcore game perhaps he could stay longer? Smile

P.S. DD its your turn to bring Stifler01 to hna. Then when KeviN joins too in the next 2 months we could have good games?
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  RaM-bo 2018-05-28, 18:39

nubs
RaM-bo
RaM-bo
Kubrik's Warden
Kubrik's Warden

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2018-05-29, 05:53

Ram does that mean you give me a sign that you will come back for few games?(We talk about this on Bnet app) Smile and besides I'am trying to create a tournament with rewards at August/September. You cannot miss it bro. This Saturday around 20:00 - 21:00 we can play if you can't we can always do it on Sunday with the same time.
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down