Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets try to play like the old days?

+3
yugan
Ace Ventura
Eddie
7 posters

Go down

Lets try to play like the old days? Empty Lets try to play like the old days?

Post  Eddie 2018-05-22, 17:02

After serious thinking and a a couple of friends of mine that wanted me to be in their team so they can enjoy the game one more time. I've decided to give them what they want. I can relax now, and I feel excitement to play the game that I've played long ago(nearly 9 years playing same map in the past).

After several friends of mine that are still skilled players talked with me and ask me to come back and explained what happened on the past Saturday. I feel guilty that because of me they no longer don't feel the same joy that they feeling when I was on their team or against their team. I helped to bring some players to the game and its not nice because of what daniel wrote to the forum which makes me quit the game I loved. Sure he disagreed with the classic mode and I for his premade combo. On 3.08c I never suffered low fps. I play Heroes of The Storm on Ultra graphics and I run the game with 100FPS, I play with 60fps on 3.08c but on you bot's latest map i start with 40fps and slowly as the game progress I went to 7-17fps Its unplayable for me.

Most people who knows me well they know my story. They never say something bad to make me feel insulted(what daniel wrote to me. I feel I was insulted) and I never do that to them. If I have some problems with somebody in hna, I try my best to defeat them in game. Sure you can say that when I win a good game I use to talk a lot about how they lost the game and when I lose I could be quiet, but its way better than talk to people like daniel did to me.

So daniel here is a hint about what I don't like on your modes in the past. First. A long ago maybe in 2015 you did make horde overpowered with massive summons like bears and dooms and shadow hunter serpent wards. How couldn't you see that spamming these awful summons will make the enemy powerless and basically can't do a damn thing?(units like Doom Guardx2, Shadow Hunter Wards kinda feeling the number is 10, and bears that you can have like up to 6 at least in the past)

Massive blocking and every time horde win the game. Either balance the summons or get rid of them. If you start working again on the map its fine, but just get rid of all unused object editor data of heroes that are no longer played. I've seen the opened map its full with dummy units(these are used for custom triggers) also make the map longer to load. Optimize the map with some tool like WarMapOptimizer. It reduces the actual map size and the load is faster.

I have no problem with you, but when you speak that way to me its not good. People are different so you should be a little bit careful what you're saying to others that you don't know okay? Its the only way that It can work for me. I hope it could work for you. I'm feeling confident that I could bring KeviN and Murxxas to HnA but I need to talk a lot with them. So see you soon in HnA I guess. Cool

P.S Last but not least I want to thank the following players: Balvan, Basic, pacstyle and of course Nancy_Nightstar Thank you all for being nice to me. It was your actions that make me play again. I'll try to not let you down and sure I will either be on your team or against it. Cheers

Last edited by EddieBG on 2018-05-22, 22:12; edited 1 time in total
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Lets try to play like the old days? Empty Re: Lets try to play like the old days?

Post  Ace Ventura 2018-05-22, 20:52

wb

have u checked if you had any other services/programs in the background?
i mean beeing able to play HotS with 100fps all the time with highest settings you need at least a max. 2year old pc (maybe 3, depending on money spent 3y ago^^), so it's definatly still a good pc!

how is it running when u host it yourself? without players, just you and the comp?

and btw. we use wc3mapoptimizer since 2008 to make the map smaller, shorten the loading screen and protecting the map...
have you used it?
maybe you can give daniel the options you use and daniel can adjust his seetings

@topic: maybe stop using the word old in topics? unless you want us starting to feel old tongue biggrin
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

https://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Lets try to play like the old days? Empty Re: Lets try to play like the old days?

Post  Eddie 2018-05-22, 21:13

Well my laptop is from 2015 Acer Aspire VN7-591G Intel I7 4 Core base 2,6GHz turbo up to 3,6GHz, Ram 16GB GPU NVIDIA GTX 960M 4GB HDD 1TB. I got this nearly 3 years ago in august 2015.

If you mean Heroes of The Storm. Then I can share a video footage that it shows the frames if you don't believe me  Cool

When we played that game you(Ace) had Mountain King and I had Lich. I disabled Aero, executed skype and every service that wasn't needed in order to play smooth the game(That was before even the game loaded. Not to mention that I use Windows 7 with updated drivers, more updated than DDEATHLORDD'S old machine drivers  hrhr  ).

However this doesn't increase my frames per second(FPS). It was a hard game and If it wasn't for my lucky random lich hero we could have lost the entire game. That Game was when we played on Daniel's Bot and the latest map that bot hosted. I believe it was two or three weeks ago.  I'm not sure. How did I win with playing with 7-17FPS was another mystery. rolleyes

P.S: I don't think I do know what causing this. But I believe something doesn't work properly. What or when I truly do not know.
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2018-05-23, 10:02

EddieBG wrote: How did I win with playing with 7-17FPS was another mystery. rolleyes
because you had a healer (kubrik) and we did not! ...

maybe try to host the game and start with comp? check what fps you have then

i read it as it was in only 1 game? give it another try pls, just having once bad fps doesnt mean its allways that bad...
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2018-06-07, 15:18

hi guys i have a problem entering battle.net, after downloading the update i have to restart the game right? but when i click on restart i'm sent to desktop where i see "warcraft 3 is already running" , i click ok, open again wrc, click on battle.net, and same story, again to desktop and can't go on. can't find a solution
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2018-06-07, 15:55

I solved DD's Problem I can solve yours. Its simple and easy if you have Windows OS. Mac is not good for war3. Anyway looking forward to see you in some games. Use skype to contact me then I can solve your problem but only if you want me to solve it Cool
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexity 2018-06-07, 21:09

yugan wrote:hi guys i have a problem entering battle.net, after downloading the update i have to restart the game right? but when i click on restart i'm sent to desktop where i see "warcraft 3 is already running" , i click ok, open again wrc, click on battle.net, and same story, again to desktop and can't go on. can't find a solution
Welcome back. As for your problem, I had the exact same thing. What I did to fix it is different from Ed's solution, at least I think so. In my case, Wc3 failed to install itself properly when I installed it by using my CD.

So to fix it I went to Battle.Net, made an account, went to "my purchases" (I believe that's what it's called) and I entered my CD-keys of Wc3 in there and Blizzard gave me a clean download for free, since I already own the game. It downloaded and it worked like a charm.

Complexity
Mountainking
Mountainking

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2018-06-08, 08:26

Complexity wrote:
yugan wrote:hi guys i have a problem entering battle.net, after downloading the update i have to restart the game right? but when i click on restart i'm sent to desktop where i see "warcraft 3 is already running" , i click ok, open again wrc, click on battle.net, and same story, again to desktop and can't go on. can't find a solution
Welcome back. As for your problem, I had the exact same thing. What I did to fix it is different from Ed's solution, at least I think so.  In my case, Wc3 failed to install itself properly when I installed it by using my CD.

So to fix it I went to Battle.Net, made an account, went to "my purchases" (I believe that's what it's called) and I entered my CD-keys of Wc3 in there and Blizzard gave me a clean download for free, since I already own the game. It downloaded and it worked like a charm.

and try to run it as administrator, i had a similiar problem when i started it for the first time (my normal user at home doesn't have admin rights for security reasons)

also like Complexity already mentioned uninstalling and re-installing from https://eu.battle.net/account/download/ might probably the easiest and most of the time the best solution

Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2018-06-08, 21:52

ofc i tried as administrator ^^' i will try the other way then , see u soon i hope Basketball
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2018-06-09, 18:46

yugan wrote:ofc i tried as administrator ^^' i will try the other way then , see u soon i hope Basketball

Did you fix it? You can always ask me for some help. DD couldn't played but I fixed for him. Maybe i can help you too
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2018-06-13, 14:36

EddieBG wrote:
yugan wrote:ofc i tried as administrator ^^' i will try the other way then , see u soon i hope Basketball

Did you fix it? You can always ask me for some help. DD couldn't played but I fixed for him. Maybe i can help you too

i didn't fix it, reinstalling didn't worked not even from the b.net download, if you have any suggestions you can write down here
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2018-06-13, 14:46

I send you Private Message
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghinzu 2018-10-31, 15:25

Hi !!!!
I am seeing there is some activity on the HnA Forum. I can't believe it Very Happy !! Are you guys still up to do some games? How can I join? Cheers
Ghinzu
Ghinzu
Archmage
Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post  Glacial 2018-11-04, 17:26

How the hell this forum is still alive:D
I try to join hna game whenever it will be possible
Glacial
Glacial
Rifleman
Rifleman

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2019-02-07, 17:34

Seems decent battle. Frilu I suggest you watch it. It might help you boost your skills especially if you play Tinker or Warden  rolleyes  Maybe I should upload Part 4 with Ylt and watch flaming language over again. Priceless moments Cool I tried my best to record the fight activity of the game and might not be perfect but for sure its better than KozakuPL video when he playing vs noobs.

Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  RaM-bo 2019-03-04, 13:25

SPEAAAAAAAARRRRRRwoman are you theree my babushka friend !?
RaM-bo
RaM-bo
Kubrik's Warden
Kubrik's Warden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down