Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HnA on Reforged

2 posters

Go down

HnA on Reforged  Empty HnA on Reforged

Post  Eddie 2019-11-06, 14:51

With the current update on Reforged and the early access to the World Edit I was able to check HnA on Reforged. Few issues appeared. Too big towers and some missing tree textures. Might require lots of work to match into reforged but then again those who don't have it might see weird things Rolling Eyes
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

HnA on Reforged  Empty Re: HnA on Reforged

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P 2020-01-21, 07:02

Eddie wrote:With the current update on Reforged and the early access to the World Edit I was able to check HnA on Reforged. Few issues appeared. Too big towers and some missing tree textures. Might require lots of work to match into reforged but then again those who don't have it might see weird things Rolling Eyes

Unless we have somebody able to re-do all the coding for the map i don't see it ever happening. Also i'm skeptical about the custom map community ever taking off again unless blizzard does something to improve hosting now that they have cracked down on bots.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2020-03-22, 13:11

Well I know what I said but it seems there are still some purists want to play same old style. I tried but they didn't like it so I have to scrap that project for good. While I was gone for a while I started a new one. Here is the actual post. Hopefully when it's ready and when you're bored from stun, stun, stun maybe you can give it a try right? Smile

One thing is certain quality is the highest as we trying to deliver with me and my development team. Here is the actual post. I believe you could copy and paste links to your browser it's not super hard to do that rolleyes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/project-warcraft-seasons-of-war/22899
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down