Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firelord

+11
Kinggollum
CaK_Funreal
PureOwn4ge
Orc.Slayer
Xoralundra
vion
motion_man
Bushfire
Valah_LeNoob
J.P.P.P.P.P
Ace Ventura
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rate the Firelord

Firelord Vote_lcap30%Firelord Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 13 ]
Firelord Vote_lcap35%Firelord Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 15 ]
Firelord Vote_lcap14%Firelord Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 6 ]
Firelord Vote_lcap14%Firelord Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 6 ]
Firelord Vote_lcap0%Firelord Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Firelord Vote_lcap5%Firelord Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Firelord Vote_lcap2%Firelord Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 43

Firelord Empty Firelord

Post  Ace Ventura 2009-09-02, 13:06

Rate the Firelord

Last edited by Ace Ventura on 2010-03-09, 12:05; edited 1 time in total
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

https://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Firelord Empty Re: Firelord

Post  Ace Ventura 2009-09-04, 13:37

ultimate too strong?

or why ppl rated him ++ ?

i rated 0, cus his ultimate is strong (idk if its too strong), but a few things are weak:

he has very low hp at beginning (should be a bit more)

his incinerate is kinda senceless: should do more dmg

lightning: weaker then the one of the fs (same dmg, but -1jump), made it weaker cus his incinerate "should" kill some creeps ......
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P 2009-09-04, 14:02

I rated firelord +++. If you know how to play the firelord and what items to take, he is ridiculously powerful against any enemy who either has low hp or is damaged to low hp. Simply take corruption orb level up lightning and ulti and a speed potion for escape or catch up and as soon as an enemy comes too close or you have an ally with you, you almost have an instant kill. If they have anti magic then just use ulti when your standing right next to them.

I think maybe make speed potions cost a bit more and make the firelord ulti do a little bit less damage. I also think his soulburn lasts too long on low levels.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Valah_LeNoob 2009-09-08, 11:42

I said balanced, usually fl is easy target for gang, his ulti is very easy recognazible after the model animation so either try to get a bit more away, or use imediatly antimagic, soul burn easy canceble by anti magic, and then it's on par with dr silence.

Valah_LeNoob
Pitlord
Pitlord

Back to top Go down

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P 2009-09-08, 13:08

Valah_LeNoob wrote:I said balanced, usually fl is easy target for gang, his ulti is very easy recognazible after the model animation so either try to get a bit more away, or use imediatly antimagic, soul burn easy canceble by anti magic, and then it's on par with dr silence.
#

Soul burn is fine but it isn't silence its different. It lasts too long on low levels + not only silences but also reduces damage by quite a lot and does damage over time. Also i think theres about 6 seconds cd left after soulburn has finished on level 2 before you can cast it again, this is imba.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Bushfire 2009-09-08, 14:39

J.P.P.P.P.P wrote:
Valah_LeNoob wrote:I said balanced, usually fl is easy target for gang, his ulti is very easy recognazible after the model animation so either try to get a bit more away, or use imediatly antimagic, soul burn easy canceble by anti magic, and then it's on par with dr silence.
#

Soul burn is fine but it isn't silence its different. It lasts too long on low levels + not only silences but also reduces damage by quite a lot and does damage over time. Also i think theres about 6 seconds cd left after soulburn has finished on level 2 before you can cast it again, this is imba.

yep it hold 9sec on lvl2 and have cooldown of 15-18sec
Bushfire
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

http://www.seashepherd.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2009-09-08, 20:46

incinerate is better:
better dmg
lvl1 40
lvl2 50
lvl10 130dmg

and u can turn it on and off now

soulburn:
reduced the dmg-reducing:
lvl1 10%
lvl2 15%
lvl10 55%
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  motion_man 2010-02-06, 23:26

i dont think any1 uses soul burn to reduce ones dmg... imo it should have a bit longer cd or a bit shorter duration
motion_man
motion_man
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Bushfire 2010-02-07, 12:36

motion_man wrote:i dont think any1 uses soul burn to reduce ones dmg... imo it should have a bit longer cd or a bit shorter duration
yes, the damage decrease for one hero is it not worth to skill.
Bushfire
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post  vion 2010-02-09, 19:50

i like this one and its balance..nothing to change i think

vion
Archmage
Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoralundra 2010-02-17, 20:46

As others have said, the uptime on soulburn is too long. Incinerate still needs buffing too, even at rank 10 it's not as good as corruption. The damage it does per application as well as the final explosion damage needs to be massively increased. The final explosion damage should be doing like 500 damage at level 10 - probably more even.

Xoralundra
Bloodmage
Bloodmage

Back to top Go down

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P 2010-02-17, 21:52

Xoralundra wrote:As others have said, the uptime on soulburn is too long. Incinerate still needs buffing too, even at rank 10 it's not as good as corruption. The damage it does per application as well as the final explosion damage needs to be massively increased. The final explosion damage should be doing like 500 damage at level 10 - probably more even.

Incinerate is actually pretty crazy once you have over 100 agi.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Orc.Slayer 2010-03-14, 19:02

insane lightning range

too high if you decreased wave ranges too

Orc.Slayer
Tauren Chieftain
Tauren Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post  PureOwn4ge 2010-03-15, 11:19

sb cd should be increased on higher lvls...lightning range: see orc

all in all balanced
PureOwn4ge
PureOwn4ge
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  CaK_Funreal 2010-03-15, 15:29

I always think about him like about dreadlord in older vers - 2 best ultis in game, till dreadlord's ulti become weaker. I thought that it will be same with fl, but phoenix still does insanse dmg and stuns for a long time. Quite op hero, phoenix, lighting used on heroes who can't use their spells - free frag ;d Imo his ulti should be weaker, rest are balanced.
CaK_Funreal
CaK_Funreal
Rifleman
Rifleman

Back to top Go down

Post  Kinggollum 2010-03-15, 15:44

No i dont think so ...
U can avoid his ulti with anti magic but dls ulti isnt avoidable after he slept u Exclamation
Kinggollum
Kinggollum
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2010-03-17, 11:53

CaK_Funreal wrote:I always think about him like about dreadlord in older vers - 2 best ultis in game, till dreadlord's ulti become weaker. I thought that it will be same with fl, but phoenix still does insanse dmg and stuns for a long time. Quite op hero, phoenix, lighting used on heroes who can't use their spells - free frag ;d Imo his ulti should be weaker, rest are balanced.
decreased the range of the phoenix strike and also decreased the speed of it a bit more so you have slighty more time to use antimagic potion after he used it or try to run away so that they cant atttack you when the phoenix strike hits you and you are stunned
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  Bushfire 2010-03-17, 12:02

Ace Ventura wrote:
CaK_Funreal wrote:I always think about him like about dreadlord in older vers - 2 best ultis in game, till dreadlord's ulti become weaker. I thought that it will be same with fl, but phoenix still does insanse dmg and stuns for a long time. Quite op hero, phoenix, lighting used on heroes who can't use their spells - free frag ;d Imo his ulti should be weaker, rest are balanced.
decreased the range of the phoenix strike and also decreased the speed of it a bit more so you have slighty more time to use antimagic potion after he used it or try to run away so that they cant atttack you when the phoenix strike hits you and you are stunned
why u decreased speed? it was anyway easy to evade...
Bushfire
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2010-03-17, 12:41

Bushfire wrote:
Ace Ventura wrote:
why u decreased speed? it was anyway easy to evade...
its only a slighty bit slower: in version 2.76o it had a speed of 750 and in later version its speed is 735
(most ranged heroes' projectiles have a speed of 900, beastmasters/MK`s bolt have a speed of 785)
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  Orc.Slayer 2010-04-11, 16:49

incinerate is too weak
the units get more and more hp and incinerate becomes more and more useless in lategame
maybe it's a bit helpful in early game, but vs magic immune units it doesn*t even work
maybe you should add something more similar to cleave?
because at the moment having a corruption orb makes more sense imo

btw: just played a game with fl and incinerate didn't even work on catapults or the damage was just so low that I couldn't see it ^^
(it was lvl 10 Razz)

Orc.Slayer
Tauren Chieftain
Tauren Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post  DuckDodgers 2010-04-11, 17:37

Anyway who skill incinerate? Max ulti and lighting and 2-3 skills in soulburn rest in stats. Very good hero, I played him today, its insanse how easy he can kill e.g dr with one mate. And phoenix casting is very slow but it's still one of the best utli imho.
DuckDodgers
DuckDodgers
Rifleman
Rifleman

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain 2010-04-11, 18:35

Besides many units are immune to magic most of the time so arrows, incinerate etc are getting more and more useless.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orc.Slayer 2010-04-11, 18:45

Anyway who skill incinerate?

that's why it has to be improved?!
and ofc a dr dies easily 2vs1^^

Orc.Slayer
Tauren Chieftain
Tauren Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post  w.10 2010-05-25, 09:49

I think his ulti is not fair if you are vs him. Evil or Very Mad
But if u are with him, you must have a shield, and be very careful at the beginning, and buy life very much.Like a simple int hero with a big ulti.

w.10
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2010-06-12, 12:31

w.10 wrote:I think his ulti is not fair if you are vs him. Evil or Very Mad
But if u are with him, you must have a shield, and be very careful at the beginning, and buy life very much.Like a simple int hero with a big ulti.
well its more fair than the one of the dreadlord...sleep > inferno = cant do shit
at least with firelord ulti you can use antimagic-potion

about incinerate: increased a bit the AOE
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down