Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandaren Wardancer

+12
w.10
motion_man
Mathees
Nillorian
CaK_Funreal
Cain
PureOwn4ge
Bes
Orc.Slayer
Kinggollum
Bushfire
Ace Ventura
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rate the Pandaren Wardancer

Pandaren Wardancer - Page 3 Vote_lcap38%Pandaren Wardancer - Page 3 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 18 ]
Pandaren Wardancer - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%Pandaren Wardancer - Page 3 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 14 ]
Pandaren Wardancer - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Pandaren Wardancer - Page 3 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 6 ]
Pandaren Wardancer - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%Pandaren Wardancer - Page 3 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 7 ]
Pandaren Wardancer - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Pandaren Wardancer - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Pandaren Wardancer - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Pandaren Wardancer - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Pandaren Wardancer - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%Pandaren Wardancer - Page 3 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 48

Pandaren Wardancer - Page 3 Empty Re: Pandaren Wardancer

Post  borogal 2011-05-15, 12:20

300 is the dmg i get with criti, i did not use any formula just uses the the screen shot Smile
so you say the dps is 500, but you need to put a units of mesurament after it. Correct me if im wrong but the dps is a value, but you need to add the unit of mesuramnt to give it a sense, otherwise it does not mean anything. As u say dps is D/c i understand your damage formula, but not really the cooldown. So with that formula you get 500 but of what ? proper dmg ? per what second minute ? cuz per cd means nothing, well would mean 1hit plus the time until next hit, so 500 dmg in oine hit plus cd when be both know cd does not make dmg.. id opnt get this 500 what is it.
THe formula i gave you was for criti.
wihtout calcualting criti could you just say with random numbers
dmg average 7 200 agi, 15% attack speed + 30 dmg
make its easy over 100 second
and then do the same wiht one more claw one less glove and then u'll get for both after deviding by100 thedmg u make per sec and u'll get which inv is better. anyway the only thing i wanna know is why you wanted to calculate dps to show rather or not sephis was wrong ? (cuz we both know he never did the math Smile he just thinks its better actually he was right) and whats that 500 dps units of mesurament carotts, cars dmg/sec i dont get it Smile thx for your time Smile

borogal
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel.DX 2011-05-15, 12:37

borogal wrote:300 is the dmg i get with criti, i did not use any formula just uses the the screen shot Smile
so you say the dps is 500, but you need to put a units of mesurament after it. Correct me if im wrong but the dps is a value, but you need to add the unit of mesuramnt to give it a sense, otherwise it does not mean anything. As u say dps is D/c i understand your damage formula, but not really the cooldown. So with that formula you get 500 but of what ? proper dmg ? per what second minute ? cuz per cd means nothing, well would mean 1hit plus the time until next hit, so 500 dmg in oine hit plus cd when be both know cd does not make dmg.. id opnt get this 500 what is it.

sorry i have some problems to find your actual question. maybe this helps:
dps = damager per second, so on average, the bm would deal 500 damage ervery second. or "removes 500 hitpoints per second" from the target (not taking into account crits and armor of the target). so its a lot more than the damage value itself, as the bm hits more often than once per second. so the 300 [damage] you see on the screen have nothing to do with my 500 [damage/second]

THe formula i gave you was for criti.
aha ill check it out later

wihtout calcualting criti could you just say with random numbers
dmg average 7 200 agi, 15% attack speed + 30 dmg
make its easy over 100 second
and then do the same wiht one more claw one less glove and then u'll get for both after deviding by100 thedmg u make per sec and u'll get which inv is better.

maybe kind of, you wuld need a target with lots of hitpoints. hit it for 100 seconds, and the devide the the difference in targethitpoints by 100. that should be the dps damage per second.

anyway the only thing i wanna know is why you wanted to calculate dps to show rather or not sephis was wrong

i was curious Smile i myself believed claws would be optimum, but now i know it better ^^

thx for your time
youre welcome, thankx for your nice comments

Steel.DX
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  curious_SpiriT 2011-05-15, 16:42

Yeah right, you wrote the bonus agi, but still, the gloves are way better, you donĀ“t even need to calculate that, because the crits are imba, but if you want to calculate that, you need to calculate the chance of crit and take the average as result. But there is no average Razz
curious_SpiriT
curious_SpiriT
Nursery
Nursery

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel.DX 2011-05-15, 17:04

hey spirit,
Steel.DX wrote:
No it is not worse, because of the crits.
correct

this statement of yours is actually not neccessarily corret, as i dont know if the crit takes the claw bonusdamage into account. if it does, the crit might be irrelevant for all the calculation, just as the base cooldown time.

but if you want to calculate that, you need to calculate the chance of crit and take the average as result. But there is no average Razz
if i knew the game mechanics, it would be easy to calculate. no matter what, there is an average.

[edit1]
@boro: i found a nice summary of differeent formulas. its pretty the same as i said, maybe better organized Smile
http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/cat_usersubmit.php?view=44516

[edit2]
@spirit
these formulas (i mean considering crit) wont change the percentage numbers in statements like
:Shocked: sephi owned me by 0,25% omg
i wrote down in the original post

Steel.DX
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: