Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cryptlord

+8
Xoralundra
CoolRasta
vion
Tenoziw
XioNiDaS
Bushfire
J.P.P.P.P.P
Ace Ventura
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rate the Cryptlord

Cryptlord Vote_lcap35%Cryptlord Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 7 ]
Cryptlord Vote_lcap40%Cryptlord Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 8 ]
Cryptlord Vote_lcap5%Cryptlord Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Cryptlord Vote_lcap20%Cryptlord Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 4 ]
Cryptlord Vote_lcap0%Cryptlord Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 20

Cryptlord Empty Cryptlord

Post  Ace Ventura 2009-09-02, 13:25

Rate the Cryptlord

Last edited by Ace Ventura on 2010-03-09, 18:01; edited 2 times in total
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

https://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Cryptlord Empty Re: Cryptlord

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P 2009-09-02, 16:50

Maybe stun needs to be a bit shorter. Beetles should have stoneskin and be very hard to kill except with spells.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2009-09-04, 13:18

J.P.P.P.P.P wrote:Maybe stun needs to be a bit shorter. Beetles should have stoneskin and be very hard to kill except with spells.

hmm long time i saw (good player with) cl .... so idk how good his stun is
all i can say is that i alrdy decreased his stun range (compared to 1.71)
his stun should be maybe at lower lvls a bit shorter and on higher lvls its ok? or a tiny bit shorter too?
in my eyes his stun his the horde stun of the tinkers stun, both have splash-stun (and that not around hero like tc/batman stun)

@ beetles: y should be a bit stronger, esp on lower lvls
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  Gast 2009-09-19, 21:38

i think the stun is ok 2 cuz ecxept of the tc he´s the only normal stunner of the horde side (dl doesn´t count cuz it is his ulti)
and there aren´t many people who play the cl

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2009-09-19, 22:50

the stun has still a too long range.....if hes on the top of a line a can stun the whole line to the bottom desperate

alrdy fixed the invisible tp with the beetles in the new vers, thanks for showing this MaStErs ^^
(for the rest who dont know what im speaking about: u cant tp anymore on beatles that are burrowed into the earth)

also increased the number of flies in his ultimate on higher lvls, cus if he had like 6k hp he didnt realy got healed by it....we have to test it if its ok now or if they should be maybe a bit more stronger
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  Gast 2009-09-19, 23:44

y the range is long but the aoe stun of the tauren and the batman is much better if u are sourrounded
the cl´s stun is better if u want 2 start an attack,
(like the stun of the tinker, it´s great 2 stun everyranged heroe with him cuz they stand so near together^^)
but the tc´s stun is better in defensive things, like if u´re sourrounded u just have 2 stomp and then u can port away easily
(and u don´t have 2 turn around if u want 2 stun sum1 who´s trying 2 kill u if u run away, it doesn´t sounds like pretty much but i died alrdy sum times with the cl cuz i had 2 turn around and i hit just 1 of my enemies, when i ran lie a ölittle pussy cat ;D)

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post  Bushfire 2009-09-20, 01:07

SilentchiLL wrote:y the range is long but the aoe stun of the tauren and the batman is much better if u are sourrounded
the cl´s stun is better if u want 2 start an attack,
(like the stun of the tinker, it´s great 2 stun everyranged heroe with him cuz they stand so near together^^)
but the tc´s stun is better in defensive things, like if u´re sourrounded u just have 2 stomp and then u can port away easily
(and u don´t have 2 turn around if u want 2 stun sum1 who´s trying 2 kill u if u run away, it doesn´t sounds like pretty much but i died alrdy sum times with the cl cuz i had 2 turn around and i hit just 1 of my enemies, when i ran lie a ölittle pussy cat ;D)

u can easy hit 4heros with cl stun.

too big aoe it should only hit a small line and not the half line.
Bushfire
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

http://www.seashepherd.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2009-09-20, 01:09

BushFire wrote:

half the line would be ok, but not full line...
and more in a line, the line he stuns is realy big too compared for example to rocket area of tinker...
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  Gast 2009-09-20, 13:18

scooby wrote:
BushFire wrote:

half the line would be ok, but not full line...
and more in a line, the line he stuns is realy big too compared for example to rocket area of tinker...

are u rly sure about that?i think the circle of the tinker is rly big 2 after lvl3 it´s pretty easy 2 hit2 or more heroes

EDIT: just checked in a testgame rockets lvl 10, with tinker lvl100, U ARE
able 2 stun the melee heroes and the ranged 1s at the same time
when they attack, if you use the full circle. i would´ve uploaded my
screenshot but i´m 2 dumb for that Very Happy (its easier ofc if they don´t
stand as far away from each other as they can)

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post  XioNiDaS 2009-11-09, 00:22

Its true that tinkers rockets have a pretty aos but compared to cl he has much more casting time. If u r not skilled with tinker u cannot stun enemy heros (they run away as they can see u r about to stun them).
And tinkers rockets does much less dmg. scratch
The aos is ok if u shorten the cl-s spell.
XioNiDaS
XioNiDaS
Tinker
Tinker

Back to top Go down

Post  Bushfire 2009-11-09, 09:13

xionidas wrote:Its true that tinkers rockets have a pretty aos but compared to cl he has much more casting time. If u r not skilled with tinker u cannot stun enemy heros (they run away as they can see u r about to stun them).
also u can hex tinker while he raise his arms up to stun or silence him.
Bushfire
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

http://www.seashepherd.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenoziw 2009-11-10, 23:38

xionidas wrote:Its true that tinkers rockets have a pretty aos but compared to cl he has much more casting time. If u r not skilled with tinker u cannot stun enemy heros (they run away as they can see u r about to stun them).

Or Improve Tinkers ulti since its not as good as others stuns, specially not low lvl.

Tinkers stun low lvl = Almost no damage at all, small range for the stun, and delay for casting the spell = Sucks desperate

Tinkers stun high lvl = Okay damage, but still too low imo, Great range, but still the delay. = Works, but Crypt Lords stun is still much better imo.
Tenoziw
Tenoziw
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  vion 2010-02-09, 19:46

best hero in game...just change ulti on higher cd and its ok

vion
Archmage
Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post  CoolRasta 2010-02-09, 21:46

lol best hero....

potm owned him so easily late game

and ulti is good at low hp but u realise that u dont win so much hp

CoolRasta
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoralundra 2010-02-17, 16:00

He's pretty imba, and he's my favourite hero. I think his beetles need buffing though since they're not worth using at all really.
The culprit for his hardcoreness is actually the absurd damage reduction early levels of crypt armour give. At the start of the game one level of it is worth a lot of damage reduction, so he can creep really easily, and end game the damage return makes him great against melee heroes. The fact that his stun is long range and stuns everything in a line is also a slight issue. Maybe make it damage everything in a line but only stun the end target? Or just reduce the stun duration on creeps?

The way I usually play him is 2 points in impale (it's that or 1 in beetle, which is useless. Also it makes creeping easier) and then use that to cherry-tap creeps for gold. Then I rank up crypt armour alongside locusts until attribute bonus is available.

Xoralundra
Bloodmage
Bloodmage

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2010-02-17, 16:50

Xoralundra wrote:He's pretty imba, and he's my favourite hero. I think his beetles need buffing though since they're not worth using at all really.
The culprit for his hardcoreness is actually the absurd damage reduction early levels of crypt armour give. At the start of the game one level of it is worth a lot of damage reduction, so he can creep really easily, and end game the damage return makes him great against melee heroes. The fact that his stun is long range and stuns everything in a line is also a slight issue. Maybe make it damage everything in a line but only stun the end target? Or just reduce the stun duration on creeps?

The way I usually play him is 2 points in impale (it's that or 1 in beetle, which is useless. Also it makes creeping easier) and then use that to cherry-tap creeps for gold. Then I rank up crypt armour alongside locusts until attribute bonus is available.

if you play vs ranged enemies its not that easy to creep with cl, especialy if they have a stunner in their lines...
beetles are good for creeping (tested it the last weeks when i was cl), its only realy bad if you play vs heroes that have (mass) AOE spells

and about the impale: reduced the AOE of the spell, so that it only stuns a small line, but could be even more decreased or what do you say?
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoralundra 2010-02-17, 17:13

Well personally I have no problems creeping even against ranged due to the high armour and being able to cherry-tap with impale. And once you get locust you can stay on the front lines for a long time. I think the armour bonus scaling just needs a bit of tweaking (like say 0.5 armour level 1, 1 armour level 2, 2.2 armour level 3 and so on, but not necessarily those numbers, just ones that give a more consistent bonus)

Xoralundra
Bloodmage
Bloodmage

Back to top Go down

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P 2010-02-17, 21:23

Xoralundra wrote:Well personally I have no problems creeping even against ranged due to the high armour and being able to cherry-tap with impale. And once you get locust you can stay on the front lines for a long time. I think the armour bonus scaling just needs a bit of tweaking (like say 0.5 armour level 1, 1 armour level 2, 2.2 armour level 3 and so on, but not necessarily those numbers, just ones that give a more consistent bonus)

Really imo cl is very hard to creep with vs a strong opposing team IF they have the right heroes. Trying to creep with cl vs mk, batman and potm is terrible and if the other lane has kotg and dh bye bye creeps.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoralundra 2010-02-18, 06:56

I dunno why you think that but it's very easy to creep with CL. Of course if it's 3v1 you're going to have problems with any hero, but even POTM can't do much because of the hefty armour. She has to spend a lot of time focusing him and not getting creep kills.

Xoralundra
Bloodmage
Bloodmage

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain 2010-02-18, 12:24

Actually the beetles are very nice to creep with imo... using stun to creep with is just a waste. Smile

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoralundra 2010-02-18, 13:52

Rank 2 stun is quite cheap, and short cooldown, so pretty easy to cherry-tap some knights for easy gold.

Xoralundra
Bloodmage
Bloodmage

Back to top Go down

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P 2010-02-18, 14:34

Xoralundra wrote:I dunno why you think that but it's very easy to creep with CL. Of course if it's 3v1 you're going to have problems with any hero, but even POTM can't do much because of the hefty armour. She has to spend a lot of time focusing him and not getting creep kills.

Not so sure you would say that if you played cl very often vs pro teams but all to their own.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoralundra 2010-02-18, 14:35

I do. Smile

Xoralundra
Bloodmage
Bloodmage

Back to top Go down

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P 2010-02-18, 14:37

Xoralundra wrote:I do. Smile

Well i definately want to play you sometime if my ping isn't too high, always looking to meet the pros.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Orc.Slayer 2010-02-18, 23:08

Dunno if you changed it to that way Ace, but ofc aoe should increase with lvls.
I could only see that you decreased aoe, which is fine.

And something else: The ultimate is just totally uneffective.
Imo the cooldown should rather decrease with lvls to make it worth it.
I dont know how much it drains/heals, but on lvl 6 it's just no good heal at all. It's just not worth skilling it higher than lvl 1.
And if a skill is like this, you should change it imo ^^

Orc.Slayer
Tauren Chieftain
Tauren Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum