Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

comments about newest version

+58
Ace Ventura
DanielPlainview
hungryhugo
kruemel
Metallbrecher
Frilu
Complexity
RaM-bo
Mett
RockstaR
ICEky
StiFleR01
Wrath.
BaB
.Nero.
L.o.T
Scylla
Ghinzu
misanthrope42
Wakawaka
Bogus
Admiral Awesome
Glacial
Sunwheel
Ylt
Azid
LeCLerc
yugan
Opti.MaL
KeviN_LifE
Heimataerde
Noctumonium
w.10
Deathlord
SpeaRMan
J.P.P.P.P.P
XioNiDaS
Fujara
Sm0neY
PwNd_Zalvinz
Lidltuete
Madness92
Steel.DX
Orc.Slayer
ShitSlava
PureOwn4ge
SawieR
Mathees
Bes
Cain
CoolRasta
vion
Bushfire
Hunter86
IkKaKu_MaStEr
motion_man
Tenoziw
orzeh88
62 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

comments about newest version Empty Re: comments about newest version

Post  orzeh88 2009-10-10, 13:19

Hey, why we can't download new versions?

orzeh88
Knight
Knight

http://www.lastfm.pl/user/orzeh88

Back to top Go down

Post  Gast 2009-10-10, 16:45

u can´t download the new version yet because not every bug is fixed yet and there are still some things which want 2 get implemented

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenoziw 2009-10-11, 21:02

Ah very good!

New AntiLameWeDontWantYouDestroyinAllTowersSystem: well pretty much every tower is now invunerable, except for the lone one in the front of the lane. u destroy dat one, the 6 behind can be attacked, destroy those 6, the tower in front of barracks can be attacked. Destroy dat one, n the towers around barracks can be destroyed. After those 6, u can destroy the one in the back n last u might kick the barracks lazy ass
Note: To make castle towers vunerable u must destroy both lanes first, then u can destroy the towers and only then u can attack the castle; decreased loading time; Castle now regains full life after Final Strike; Units spawn a bit faster now

I really like that with the towers and that castle got full life after final strike! Nice Smile

Good work.
Tenoziw
Tenoziw
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  motion_man 2009-10-11, 21:59

woot, we still have useless final strike!! cheers!
motion_man
motion_man
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenoziw 2009-10-12, 14:02

motion_man wrote:woot, we still have useless final strike!! cheers!

Useless and useless, when games are pretty even you can catch up and win the game.

Happened to me a few times.

Though we maybe could do it better or something, cause usually its just a "delay" waiting for your loss.
Tenoziw
Tenoziw
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  motion_man 2009-10-13, 19:48

make it do chaos dmg, and give no gold and exp
motion_man
motion_man
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenoziw 2009-10-14, 07:14

motion_man wrote:make it do chaos dmg, and give no gold and exp

Could be an option.
Tenoziw
Tenoziw
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  IkKaKu_MaStEr 2009-11-08, 07:43

i don't think final strike is useless cuz giving chance to other team final chance to rush barracks if its possible for example The Demon Hunter
IkKaKu_MaStEr
IkKaKu_MaStEr
Axemaster
Axemaster

https://heroesandarmies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenoziw 2009-11-10, 23:39

Edward-Elric wrote:
i don't think final strike is useless cuz giving chance to other team final chance to rush barracks if its possible for example The Demon Hunter

Yes that's the same as I stated, but still it should be improved Smile
Tenoziw
Tenoziw
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter86 2009-11-18, 13:49

I'm only wondering why u guys play on version 2.75r and there is nothing mentioned about it here on forum and why u still make newer versions and don't upload them like older version up to 2.75c
Hunter86
Hunter86
Deathknight
Deathknight

Back to top Go down

Post  Bushfire 2009-11-18, 14:04

Hunter86 wrote:I'm only wondering why u guys play on version 2.75r and there is nothing mentioned about it here on forum and why u still make newer versions and don't upload them like older version up to 2.75c

r is the newest one, better random system but cant repick.alsonew akama skin and lil bit weaker kubrik, also better towersystem.
Bushfire
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

http://www.seashepherd.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter86 2009-11-18, 15:42

Yes, I know the change log from experiences with new version but questions were why there is nothing mentioned on the official forum Question and why the map is not given to dl for everyone Question Because I think that's one of the aim of the official forum - latest news and latest map versions to dl. Correct me if I'm wrong
Hunter86
Hunter86
Deathknight
Deathknight

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenoziw 2009-11-18, 15:52

Hunter86 wrote:Yes, I know the change log from experiences with new version but questions were why there is nothing mentioned on the official forum Question and why the map is not given to dl for everyone Question Because I think that's one of the aim of the official forum - latest news and latest map versions to dl. Correct me if I'm wrong

I agree and I have also wonder about that ^^
Tenoziw
Tenoziw
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2009-11-18, 16:10

Hunter86 wrote:Yes, I know the change log from experiences with new version but questions were why there is nothing mentioned on the official forum Question and why the map is not given to dl for everyone Question Because I think that's one of the aim of the official forum - latest news and latest map versions to dl. Correct me if I'm wrong
i was a bit too lazy tongue

updated the changelog (as far as i still could remember what i edited weeks ago..)
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

https://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenoziw 2009-11-18, 16:10

Ace Ventura wrote:
i was a bit too lazy tongue

updated the changelog (as far as i still could remember what i edited weeks ago..)

Nice, good job.
Tenoziw
Tenoziw
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  vion 2010-02-08, 17:01

well i wanna post my opinion on the new map on german so i can explain everything a bit better. (i know u are german so u will understand it^^)

als erstens mal seh ich nicht wirklich wo sich die map verbessert, rein vom gefühl her wird human immer stärker und das spiel dauert immer länger was wohl kaum das ziel sein sollte.

ich weiß jetzt nicht genau in welcher version was geändert wurde, auf jeden fall fing das mit der terrain veränderung an..warum sind jetzt überall hügel das macht einfach null sinn.

des weiteren die hp der tower von 2000 auf 2800 zu erhöhen macht auch keinen sinn..man hat als orc im early mid game wenn man sich gut anstellt einen vorteil. sagen wir man führt 30:15 nach herokills man kommt aber einfach nicht weiter weil man immernoch zu schwach ist um tower zu zerstören..der vorteil bringt also nix.

und je länger das spiel dauert umso stärker werden die human helden egal wie oft die davor gestorben sind. und im late hat man als orc einfach keine chance mehr.

das kann auch daran liegen das human keine schlechten heros hat und außerdem noch 2 unsterbliche (naga/batman) + paladin der das spiel alleine kontrolliert wenn er gut gespielt wird.

ich werfe einfach mal als balance änderung remove des divine shields in den raum....der spell funktioniert im normalen 1on1 wunderbar aber hat in so einer map nichts verloren....selbst in dota gibts sowas nicht.

des weiteren sollte der ulti von batman/tc mana kosten um das zu balancen....die beiden heros bekommen so viel hp durch ihr stärke attribut, man ist schon froh wenn man ihn überhaupt mal töten kann...aber 2 mal ist bei 5k hp unschafbar. 200 mana von lvl 1 bis 6 hört sich vernünftig an denke ich.

was mich besonders aufregt ist die modell änderung an den units...schlampig umgesetzt, es bringt keine verbesserung.....meiner ansicht nach eine änderung um mal wider was geändert zu haben. außerdem sind nicht mal die namen geändert worden oder das schussmodell der chaosorcs...kommt mir so vor als hätte einfach mal jemand was an der map umgebaut der absolut keine ahnung hat.

mit der modelländerung kam dann auch der Bug das AOE spells teilweise keine units mehr treffen.....das ist so ein großer bug das ist unfassbar.

alle aoe spells funktionieren praktisch nurnoch zur hälfte oder garnicht...für was sollte man sie dann noch skillen....das ganze spiel geht dadurch kaputt.

vielleicht sollte man wieder mit mehr gewissen an die map rangehen um nicht noch mehr gute spieler abzuschrecken. wir alle lieben die map und wollen keine schlampige umsetzung haben.

hier noch ein paar balance änderungen die meiner meinung nach sinn machen würden.
- gleiche anzahl stunheros auf beiden seiten.
- beastmaster ändern ( der hero ist einfach useless)
- keine 2 batrider/gryphons gleichzeitig zu kaufen. ( ultra push des todes mit 2 bats, 1 golem, 1 drachen und mass summons von bloodlord z.b. ist instant gg...damit haben wir unseren rekord von 24 minuten für ein spiel aufgestellt)
- caster cooldown wieder removen...man hat weniger taktische möglichkeiten...sprich push durch mass units kaufen geht nicht mehr
- anti magic billiger machen..600 is so mega übertrieben außerdem 3 min cooldown? wtf

ich hoffe das wird jetzt nicht einfach gelöscht sondern mal ein bisschen ernst genommen. thx

vion
Archmage
Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post  CoolRasta 2010-02-08, 17:31

we arent all german -_-"

btw , i alrdy saw your map vion, some works on it, good job anyway ( i love your revenant ^^)

I saw some pb,

ankhh of humain tauren needed mana to be use
shield of orc pala didnt work
fight too easy
map too heavy, some diconnection etc..

If i helped u with that , im fine^^

CoolRasta
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  vion 2010-02-08, 17:38

hehe well thx for the tipps...we allready got a new version with some changes but its not uploaded anywhere so ich should do that in the next days.

the only big problem we have is that the map is 6mb large and the dl just take to much time...we got so many costum modells so everything looks nice but i dont know if we can play this map like dope version if it stay at 6mb..we will see.

vion
Archmage
Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain 2010-02-08, 20:06

Not that many are german actually... So it would be preferred if you wrote in english Wink

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2010-02-09, 16:56

as the first time I really do not see where the map improved, by the feeling human is getting stronger and stronger, and increasingly the game always takes longer which probably should hardly be the aim.

I can not remember exactly in what version that was changed, in any case that began with the terrain changes .. why are hills everywhere now makes sense simply zero.

the other tower of the hp increase from 2000 to 2800 makes no sense to you .. as the orc is in the early mid game have a good advantage. lets say you have 30:15 herokills, but you are still too weak to destroy the towers .. so advantageous brings nothing.

and the longer the game lasts the more stronger the human heroes no matter how many have died before. and the lategame you have simply no chance with orc.

This can also be that the human have no bad heros and also include 2 immortal (naga / batman) + paladin sole control of the game when it is played well.

I just throw as times change remove the divine balance shields in the room .... the spell operates in normal 1on1 wonderful but in such a map it shouldnt be included, its not even in dota ....

ulti of batman/tc should cost mana, they have because they are str heroes so much hitpoints, you're lucky if you can kill him ... but 2 times is with 5k hp not possible. 200 mana from lvl 1 to 6 sounds good, I think.

What particularly excites me is the model change to the units ... sloppily implemented, it brings no improvement ..... my view for a change, at times have changed against something. also are not even the names have been changed or the model of the Committee chaosorcs ... seems like it just as if someone views what has transformed the map of absolutely no idea.

with the model change then came the bug that AOE spells do no damage to units ..... this is such a big bug that's unbelievable.

all aoe spells work practically the half or not at all ... for what they should be skilled then .... the whole game is broken by it.

We all love the map and do not want any shoddy implementation.

make here are a few balance changes which I believe would be meaningless.
- Stunheros same number on both sides.
- Change beastmaster (the hero is simply useless)
- No 2 batrider / Gryphons simultaneously. (Ultra push the todes with 2 bats, 1 golem, 1 dragon and mass summons of blood lord eg instant gg .. is that we have our record of 24 minutes set up for a game)
- remove Caster cooldown ... destroys tactical possibilities ... you cant suddenly push with mass units
- Anti-magic is so expensive .. 600 gold is mega exaggerated also has 3 min cooldown? wtf

I hope this will not now simply be deleted but a little bit seriously. thx
thanks to google translate wink
(i corrected some things, but didnt wanted to waste too much time for the translation, hope the non-german guys here understand it now)

first: try to use google translate next time
second: critics are allways welcome and help a lot

as the first time I really do not see where the map improved, by the feeling human is getting stronger and stronger, and increasingly the game always takes longer which probably should hardly be the aim.

I can not remember exactly in what version that was changed, in any case that began with the terrain changes .. why are hills everywhere now makes sense simply zero.
wider lines were made because heroes got stuck when you bought units....but within the wider lines there came also some new tactics, some sneak around the fighting zones and attack you from behind then, one big disadvantage of the wider lines is that you cant so many heroes anymore...but why should it be a disadvange for you if you buy units and then you get stuck by them?!

the other tower of the hp increase from 2000 to 2800 makes no sense to you .. as the orc is in the early mid game have a good advantage. lets say you have 30:15 herokills, but you are still too weak to destroy the towers .. so advantageous brings nothing.
2800hp? sceptical
towers around and in front of barracks have 2000hp...well with the change armor to fortified armor they should have lesser hp now, my suggestion was decreasing them to 1500hp...

and the longer the game lasts the more stronger the human heroes no matter how many have died before. and the lategame you have simply no chance with orc.
dends on your heroes....if you have bastmaster, pitlord and deathknight in orcs, yes

This can also be that the human have no bad heros and also include 2 immortal (naga / batman) + paladin sole control of the game when it is played well.

I just throw as times change remove the divine balance shields in the room .... the spell operates in normal 1on1 wonderful but in such a map it shouldnt be included, its not even in dota ....

ulti of batman/tc should cost mana, they have because they are str heroes so much hitpoints, you're lucky if you can kill him ... but 2 times is with 5k hp not possible. 200 mana from lvl 1 to 6 sounds good, I think.
yes, but without any (good) suggestions its difficult to balance all this stuff......

What particularly excites me is the model change to the units ... sloppily implemented, it brings no improvement ..... my view for a change, at times have changed against something. also are not even the names have been changed or the model of the Committee chaosorcs ... seems like it just as if someone views what has transformed the map of absolutely no idea.

with the model change then came the bug that AOE spells do no damage to units ..... this is such a big bug that's unbelievable.

all aoe spells work practically the half or not at all ... for what they should be skilled then .... the whole game is broken by it.
check out https://heroesandarmies.forumotion.com/ideas-suggestions-f3/do-you-like-the-new-unit-skins-t416.htm#4621

suggestions in the hero-threads pls Smile

- No 2 batrider / Gryphons simultaneously. (Ultra push the todes with 2 bats, 1 golem, 1 dragon and mass summons of blood lord eg instant gg .. is that we have our record of 24 minutes set up for a game)
before they were useless....now people are using them to push....maybe the cd should be increased, that you can buy the first one after 20/30min

- remove Caster cooldown ... destroys tactical possibilities ... you cant suddenly push with mass units
thats why we changed it....noone bought units....and then after 60+ min you buy suddenly lots of units....

- Anti-magic is so expensive .. 600 gold is mega exaggerated also has 3 min cooldown? wtf
some wanted that all potions should be removed.....before removing them i tried to make them a lot weaker, so you have to use them more carefully and not every time when you get attack you use your potion.... (like leclerc said: no skill to push one button and survive because of one or more potions)

I hope this will not now simply be deleted but a little bit seriously. thx
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain 2010-02-09, 17:55

I actually prefer horde to alliance i don't know why people say that alliance are so much better. Smile

Lich and tc + shadow hunter is not that bad a combo either. I'd say it's far better.
Devine shield isn't that overpowered really.. the cooldowns were increased a while ago and you can just silence the paladin you know.

Yes humans have 6 stunners and horde 4.. I have allready suggested to give the beastmaster a stun but it was kinda turned down... to remove his quillbeasts or whatever they're named with a stun would be nice.

That's not bad really... It sucked before when everyone was using anti magic as candy so now you actually have to think a little bit before using your cooldown so you don't waste it. How can that be a bad thing?

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bes 2010-02-09, 18:05

Cain wrote:

I actually prefer horde to alliance i don't know why people say that alliance are so much better. Smile

Lich and tc + shadow hunter is not that bad a combo either. I'd say it's far better.
Devine shield isn't that overpowered really.. the cooldowns were increased a while ago and you can just silence the paladin you know.

Yes humans have 6 stunners and horde 4.. I have allready suggested to give the beastmaster a stun but it was kinda turned down... to remove his quillbeasts or whatever they're named with a stun would be nice.

That's not bad really... It sucked before when everyone was using anti magic as candy so now you actually have to think a little bit before using your cooldown so you don't waste it. How can that be a bad thing?

i agree with cain and the idea with the beastmaster is really nice...the crying about a randomed beastmaster would have a end Exclamation
maybe we can start a poll??
Bes
Bes
HnA forum Sheriff
HnA forum Sheriff

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2010-02-09, 18:33

the only problem imo is that you can teleport with that shield.... this should be able in ladder too, idk why blizzard doesnt fix that desperate
(like they fixed with last patch that MK can retrain again...game crashed before that)

thread about beastmaster: https://heroesandarmies.forumotion.com/rate-the-orc-heroes-f14/beastmaster-t223.htm#4636
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  CoolRasta 2010-02-09, 18:43

i agree with some of ideas here

sry but i will diagree on one point, beast master isnt very power full but isnt the worst hero for me (see my godlike with lol)

crit/evasion is powerful late game
beast are nice to surround and get creep

dk and pl are more bad for me , dk is hard to kill but hard to evolve and late game....no comment

CoolRasta
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Bes 2010-02-09, 18:48

CoolRasta wrote:i agree with some of ideas here

sry but i will diagree on one point, beast master isnt very power full but isnt the worst hero for me (see my godlike with lol)

crit/evasion is powerful late game
beast are nice to surround and get creep

dk and pl are more bad for me , dk is hard to kill but hard to evolve and late game....no comment

the only thing that i would change on dk is the coil...coil should do a bit more damage on enemy...on the other side u could do the same with pala...and maybe make holylight work on all enemy heroes not only on UD...
Bes
Bes
HnA forum Sheriff
HnA forum Sheriff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next