Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

comments about newest version

+58
Ace Ventura
DanielPlainview
hungryhugo
kruemel
Metallbrecher
Frilu
Complexity
RaM-bo
Mett
RockstaR
ICEky
StiFleR01
Wrath.
BaB
.Nero.
L.o.T
Scylla
Ghinzu
misanthrope42
Wakawaka
Bogus
Admiral Awesome
Glacial
Sunwheel
Ylt
Azid
LeCLerc
yugan
Opti.MaL
KeviN_LifE
Heimataerde
Noctumonium
w.10
Deathlord
SpeaRMan
J.P.P.P.P.P
XioNiDaS
Fujara
Sm0neY
PwNd_Zalvinz
Lidltuete
Madness92
Steel.DX
Orc.Slayer
ShitSlava
PureOwn4ge
SawieR
Mathees
Bes
Cain
CoolRasta
vion
Bushfire
Hunter86
IkKaKu_MaStEr
motion_man
Tenoziw
orzeh88
62 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

comments about newest version - Page 17 Empty Re: comments about newest version

Post  Complexity 2018-05-29, 21:11

I gave u feedback about more than just Grom, you don't respond properly, this conversation has no point. W/e do what you want.

Complexity
Mountainking
Mountainking

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexity 2018-05-30, 17:40

Trust me, I won't bother to waste my time again.

Complexity
Mountainking
Mountainking

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2018-06-04, 16:35

EddieBG wrote:Now Mountain King and Tinker cannot use teleport while they have Avatar and Metamorphosis.

lol W T F ?!

....meanwhile other heroes cant still use tp AND use windwalk/invulnerability shield biggrin
not op at all^^

c'mon it was part of their playstyle

whats next? panda not allowed top use ulti when below 50% hp? warden not allowed to blink when below 20% hp? not allowed to tp in druid ulti?

if you do this and why not also disable tp when you use antimagic potion?! because that would only be even for the other heroes!
(or at least make mk/tinker use antimagic potion to make it fair! ^^)

and talking about archmage: that hero ulti is way too powerfull....

EddieBG wrote:Since on pubbot we get more lags than usual. We get few when I host too, but I'm ordering 200mbps to improve hosting even better
faster internet won't reduce the delay/lag when a normal player hosts a game.
the other 9 players will still have a delay/lag which makes it non playable / not enjoyable for them
you can only use bots for multiplayer maps in wc3 or use Garena+ (but i heard Garena+ has been taken down, i also never used it, but it has/had 0 delay)
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

https://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2018-06-04, 17:01

EddieBG wrote:MK and Tinker can use now antimagic and also can use antimagic + tp just like everyone else. They can't use tp only on avatar and cannot use antimagic potion on active avatar. I'm little bit tired maybe next week I can think of something else.

so they have now the ability to use TWO antimagic abilities? (spell+item)

that sounds more unfair than before imo....

why not let it like it was before?
others can tp + windwalk/invul. shield!
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2018-06-04, 17:27

EddieBG wrote:Paladin cannot use tp and then divine shield. As for blademaster you can always use stun to interrupt, while on spell immunity you can't
true that:
https://heroesandarmies.forumotion.com/t1180-paladin-teleport#20695

but you can only interrupt tp+windwalk with aoe stuns

i think its more a buff (double antimagic Smile) for mk/tinker than a nerf and not as bad as i thought it would be
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord 2018-06-07, 19:01

EddieBG wrote:

• Castle/Stronghold Final Defense - Removed. Since there was a demand to reduce game time. I've decided to remove final defense. Get rid of spawned units making invulnerable castle/stronghold after reach 7000hp and casting starfall. Hopefully this will reduce the game time.

• -soundcommands Added "-give" to the the list of available sounds. Miss that sound? Thanks to audacity now its back and can be played once again.

i like the first idea but ED rly special thx for adding this epic sound -give i was missing it so much cheers Razz

i promess to care not spam but it will be hard ^^"

DD.
Deathlord
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2018-06-10, 17:55

to fix the (awful) -give sound here are the old ones, including the old -give sound:

https://nofile.io/f/1TUQ0egwNM5/new+sounds.rar

Preview:
comments about newest version - Page 17 JNUEKpS
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2019-04-07, 18:34

Hey Eddie,

Thank you for your work and help making HnA great again!

6v6 would be awesome Smile

1)
but with only having the normal -random i would realy miss the "one healer" mode.

2)
another thing is the colours.
here are the available colours in wc3:

comments about newest version - Page 17 TwKrJiZ
atm we have the colours shown on the left side in HnA

imo the neutral creeps should stay with dark green and brown as well as orange for the horde.
maybe add "blond" (17) to the alliance and "black" (21) to the horde?

i think 17 is called blond > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_colors_(compact), at least its easier to say than "deep champagne" ^^
(also close to light kaki and jasmine)
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2019-04-08, 08:10

Eddie wrote:
Orange is Alliance Player. Dark Green and Brown are Horde. I thought that as well but you see its easy to call dark green and brown than the other colors and because it cause confusions since most of the colors are the same with small lighter or darker colors. That's why I picked dark green and brown because of easy typing. And to change that I have to make lots of code rewrite. For now we stick to these. Tomorrow I will make Download topic and upload it. At the moment I'm at work using laptop to write. As for combined heroes modes such as no healer or single heal.

P.S. Forgot to add if you keep Player 11 and Player 12 as a computer and you pick lets say 17 and 18 colors the computer slot will be before the player which is something I don't like.

Buffing little bit weak heroes can make them good at some situations I think.

the problem is that dark green isn't so good to see on the human side....

comments about newest version - Page 17 Wc3scr11

Eddie wrote:

We don't have 3.09a open so I have only 3.10 like I said I disabled power ability increase and bring back tp to spell immunity for mk and tinker. Rest is the same. Daniel send me a message with potential cooperation if he have time and want to help he can help me with the combo code. Because on 3.10 I don't have it. And its not just one code but also a multiple codes. And I already made everything on 3.10 I have no enrgy or will to put it on 3.09a. Also I like the new timer.

yes, bringing back spell immunity to mk and tinker would be great
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2019-04-12, 15:18

can we exchange the -haha laugh please and not take the SAME as when you get killed by towers?
idk what it was before
so what about Whitemanes laugh?
https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/allstars_gamepedia/e/e2/WhitemaneBase_Laugh05.ogg

for reference:

i think -eng is broken and not complete anymore. here would be the wav-file:
https://ufile.io/8ible

-kungfu
https://ufile.io/dkg37

-feelgood (instead of -math)
https://ufile.io/ou2r3
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2019-04-21, 18:53

Eddie wrote:Changes:

Agility Per Level for Agility increased from 1,75 to 2. Strength Per Level for Agility Heroes Reduced from 2 to 1,50
(Recently the massive stun combo is just too good and agility heroes struggle to get good amount of Agility to be a factor in the game. However to keep them not too powerful their HP/Regen per Level has been reduced)

Strength Per Level for Strength Heroes Reduced from 3 to 2.5. Agility and Intelligence Per Level set to 1.50 (This change is needed because Strength Heroes compensate with the stun combinations.)

Intelligence Per Level for Intelligence Heroes Reduced from 3 to 2.5, Strength Per Level Reduced from 2 to 1.60. Agility per Level set to 1.50
(With the resent rework of some of their abilities intelligence heroes are fun to play and since they all have ranged attack type. Not to mention that 900 Gold tomes for intelligence heroes gives +1 Agility, +5 Intelligence + 1Strength. Making them huge factor in the game since most of them are comfortable staying and creeping easy on the lane)

Agility Tomes +5 Agility Reduced Gold cost from 950 to 900 Gold

Life Drain has been replaced by new ability "Will of The Forsaken" - Summons a deadly Skeleton Warriors  that will march and attacking nearby enemy units. Every Skeleton Warrior will heal the caster for 50% of their attack damage. Last 5 seconds (Skeleton Warriors cannot be selected or attacked they move and attacking nearby units. Cannot attack buildings.)

Traceless Assassination with Rain of Arrows - The Ranger shout arrows from the ramparts, inflicting Physical damage every 1 sec to anyone in the area. Lasts 10 seconds.

P.S Later I will perform more tests and put a download link
seriously?
WTF

agility was fine!
and so were the other stats and tomes.

comments about newest version - Page 17 XACcLaC
those are the potm stats for example, black = default stats
potm wasn't happy that she gains more strengh than agility.... maybe we decrease the streng/lvl to default 1.9 so that it's not so obviously that she gets more stengh than agility per lvl?! -.-

It't not like they are already the most powerfull heroes, but why do you buff the most powerfull and nerf the weaker ones?!

not sure, if you noticed, but strengh gives hp and all of the strengh heroes are melee heroes which need hp to be in front / be a tank hero

and if that's not enough.... why change the ranger?
because she was too balanced????
better take a look at Barbarian, Stealthviper, Ranger and Arthas - those are the unfun / unbalanced heroes (imho)

idk how many still visit and read this here, but can we please discuss those changes please?!

same goes for the awfull sound changes of the tower laughing and -haha sound
yes, the whitemane laugh was mine idea, it does not fit to the game very well, so can we plase revert the tower laughing to the evil ones and keep the simpsons laugh to -haha ?!
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2019-04-24, 15:39

Eddie wrote:
I don't know what's fine. Staying alone for 30 min in a line getting creeps and relay only on your basic attack Like Potm/Dark Ranger(Unless you're super good with last hit you're somehow okay, but if you're newbie or someone like Frilu or Gnokovitch you either repick always agility hero or you not doing well because your abilities aren't good enough to make a factor in the game. I agree some people prefer that way and others doesn't. Which is why 2-3 agility heroes are always bad and being repicked to get Strength heroes or Intelligence. Meanwhile Intelligence Heroes gain for 900 Gold +1 Strength, +5 Intelligence + 1 Agility.

Strength Heroes gain +3/+3.4 Strength per Level most of them

While agility hero power has been drastically reduced gain up to 1.5 agility per level most of them but gain +2/+2.30 Strength?? Why? Do you see any logic here because I simply don't since its Agility type hero NOT Strength. As I said before their Strength per level is reduced to 1.5. Logic is that you get good damage after creeping your agility can be little bit better at the cost of your strength per level.
We had equal tomes a long time ago.
Agility is simply the best main stat, it gives attackspeed and armor, while intelligence just gives mana and strengh only hp (which can be bought more effictive with hp tomes)
So in the lategame agility is what matters most, not to mention that heroes like warden/blademaster are the strongest (and most difficult to kill)

And btw. a potm/DR doesn’t have to creep as much as the other agility heroes since her arrows give her +50/+60 dmg anyways and both have also a nice ulti for creeping.
The other agility heroes can creep quite easily, blademaster can last hit (ulti if he cant lasthit or need more), warden can use „wave“, demonhunter can use ulti with nice spash dmg to creep
Net boy can use ulti for creeping and has as far as i remember the best +stats per lvl of all agi heroes

At the end of the day strengh just need that strengh to stay alive thus they get nice +str stats per lvl and intelligence get good int tomes because most of them sucked, literally sucked, when they had simple +5 tomes.

Eddie wrote:
The ultimate of dark ranger was never balanced having 50% move speed and 600% attack speed at level 6 its just superb OP. I'm planing to reduce the power of that ultimate or made new(I haven't decided yet what kind of ultimate or either change it)

As for ranger if you read my topic. She got new channeled ability called "Rain of Arrows" - The Ranger shouts a deadly arrows from the ramparts, inflicting magical damage every second to enemies within area slowing their attack and movement speed. Lasts 5 seconds.

As for other heroes such as Barbarian Stealthviper and Arthas I agree they are not fun to play. But have you ever heard this phrase: There is no such thing as a free lunch. Its a good one it means. For something good you have to pay for the delivered service which is exactly I do.
Superb OP?
DR is an easy target when she uses her ulti. Yes, she has a strong ulti, but she also hast o use it either 1v1 on a lane or be careful that other enemies dont suddenly focus her...

I already told you this:
I would NOT spend a cent for editing a wc3 map
In a few months they’ll release wc3:reforged and maybe noone will play wc3 anymore
Unless they do it like they do it with sc1 and sc1 remastered (which i doubt hence the name wc3:reforged and not wc3:remastered) and they haven’t said that wc3 and wc3:reforged players can join the same games i would not pay anything…

Now some might say why invest your time into wc3 then…. Well, i have an outcome of it and that is having fun with friends (at least most of the time).

Eddie wrote:
If you still go with the old stereotype having 10-12 old good players how long do you think it will last? 3-4 months at max. Real life just happened and how many of these players quit the game? Do you know how hard was for me to find a proper coder with knowledge and willing to work on this garbage code that map have inside it even if I offered them money? Like uncured cancer since it was bad coded over the years by different people that I put my money to cure it and make it at least somehow fun. I admit I done some mistakes but who doesn't? Wasn't you who told me to put my name on the map loading screen? Then what's the point of that if changes you don't like because you miss old days back in 2007-2009?

I do this to to help new players to experience the game just as I had before with players like Nancy_Nightstar(a third girl that introduced to this map since we had BattleGirl, BaB, Caro(a girl with glasses very good for conversations) Frilu, and recently Sydris(Yes I was the one who helped Frilu achieve at some point his skills when i was Chieftain of Clan THEA. If he was young he could be a great player)

See logic here? The old play style was made back then, but the arrival of the new games such as Mobas who will ever play this awful map(YES AWFUL BECAUSE I HAVE SHOW IT TO MULTIPLE MAP MAKERS AT HIVEWORKSHOP, AND THEY ALL SAY ITS BAD MADE AND HAVE ZERO CREATIVITY AND FUN PLAY)

As my credit card doesn't have infinite money stored. I have to wait make my life calculations and save for food washing powders, dishwashers, and other chemical detergents used for cleaning since I living all alone and I had to do house work and continue to live like this for one more year then my taxes will be finally gone. Then I can save better amount.
Wtf?
„garbage code“ ?
„awful map“ ?

No need to insult the work of Omni, lightmax or Daniel now!
They spent hours on that code, even if ist “““garbage“““, but they did it as a hobby, to help us and to enjoy Heroes & Armies as it was and is.
They did it for free and had limited time.
You will allways find someone who does something better, but you just can’t insult them for their work and contribution. None of them was a professional JASS-Coder / software engineer…

HnA was not meant to be an competitor of DotA.
HnA was meant to be the most balanced Human vs Orc style map.
And how do you wanna add more creativity to it? Add more custom heroes? Add more custom spells?
Yeah… to make it look and play more like dota with their custom heroes?
Whats next? Maybe recipes and items you can combine??

Eddie wrote:
Ace Ventura wrote:idk how many still visit and read this here, but can we please discuss those changes please?!

same goes for the awfull sound changes of the tower laughing and -haha sound
yes, the whitemane laugh was mine idea, it does not fit to the game very well, so can we plase revert the tower laughing to the evil ones and keep the simpsons laugh to -haha ?!

Well how about the Runpsychokiller fit in this game? The most awful sound ever included. Yes if someone do that command I had to do every time CTR+S to stop this awful sound.  I did say maybe we need one more evil laugh sound but you said whitemane so I add it.
what about adding a trigger that checks if there is a playername = eddie ingame then disable that Runpsychokiller? (cus it seems ppl enjoy it more than hate it)
Said it was mine suggestion.
if i had the open vers i would remove whitemane sound and revert the tower / haha sounds myself.
First time i hear someone complaining about Runpsychokiller and on the plus side it’s on purpose not the easiest to type. Worst one was -math btw

Eddie wrote:
No offense but with the old play style this map is destined to fall and only chunk of 7-9 people once of 2-3 weeks will ever play it. Which brings us to the question: Why do you even start updating it Eddie?

Well it is simple. I love this map and I like everyone whatever good or bad player to enjoy it. Instead of Massive kick and flame the person that hes not that good. Since most of the old players doesn't want to teach newbies in a detailed way of teach. And last but not least because of players like harut and Frilu that I did kicked them to have slots for imbabalvan and cvier2 since 4 weeks ago we played and we managed to have only good players. I know it wasn't right but If I didn't let balvan or cvier you will think I do it on purpose and maybe most of you that night could have left and therefore no game.

Good Night. As soon as I fix common tooltips and made balance on the new abilities I put a download link in the download & changes topic.

P.S. I don't expect money support but rather simple understanding and proper respect for my efforts. Thank you sleep
6v6 had been an idea around since blizz said maps could be with 24players and we even had test versions in 2010 but it didnt worked out.
We just hadn’t the time and knowledge to make it 6v6 in the last months nor an open version of the map.

Last but not least: do what you wanna do, i / we can't stop you but if this direction continues i return to the 5v5 version or check which 3.11 is the most balanced (some told me about mephisto ulti) and what i’ve heard from others at the weekend i might not be alone.
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2019-04-24, 16:51

the point is we have already balanced and reduced the stats and tomes years ago, it took weeks/months, not sure if players wanna spend now their time with testing
most aren't students anymoore and the spare time is pretty limited, they wanna have a good game and not be a test dummy.

reducing the stun duration is also easy said, but the consequences would be not beeing able to kill certain heroes

what would help to prevent stun chains would be something like cleanse or abilities like sh/druid ulti

noone is force to -random a hero, maybe we should reduce the time you can pick a hero and for compensation give those a "+2 to all" or "+1 to all" item which is useable to increase permanently by "+1 to all" or "+0 to all" (depending on what the lesser medaillion does)
you WILL (!) have bad / unfair teams when all random, no matter how you turn it around, it is called random for a good reason (there will allways some heroes stronger than others or be weaker/stronger with different combos)
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17