Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

report bot-abuse of admins

+9
rastafaraj
RaM-bo
borogal
gazes94
kruemel
Metallbrecher
Scylla
Linomados
Ace Ventura
13 posters

Go down

report bot-abuse of admins Empty report bot-abuse of admins

Post  Ace Ventura 2010-06-16, 13:16

report bot-abuse of admins here!

dont forget to attach a screenshot or replay!

to make a screenshot: press print-button (next to F12-button) and go then to your wc3-folder (D:\games\Warcraft III\Screenshots\)

edit: if you cant make a screenshot then it would be at least very helpfull to write down the time and date so i can check it in the log-file.

Last edited by LeCLerc on 2010-08-25, 18:43; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : see above)
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

https://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

report bot-abuse of admins Empty Re: report bot-abuse of admins

Post  Linomados 2013-04-01, 16:17

Hello,

Everyone know me and know that i'm not a leaver.

Today I got kicked 10 times from bot2 in lobby by player Stifler01 for no reason.

I just had a dc at start in the game before and joined the rmk. When Stifler01 came into the game, he kicked other people who were in ally team (Frilu and more). This is very ennoying, people who have the right to do everything they want and treat other people like shit.

Everytime when I asked DDeathlorDD to kick he said " No I can't with no reason, you have to start a -votekick".

Visibly Stifler01 has not the same manners. Someone should remind him admin manners (or tell him to read the rules for admins)

Thanx

Ace Ventura wrote:report bot-abuse of admins here!

to make a screenshot: press print-button (next to F12-button) and go then to your wc3-folder (D:\games\Warcraft III\Screenshots\)

edit: if you cant make a screenshot then it would be at least very helpfull to write down the time and date so i can check it in the log-file.
Linomados
Linomados
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Scylla 2013-04-01, 16:25

it's a little strange cuz stifler is a good guy and admin who doesn't abuse of his right... so idk Neutral
i wait his answer to know a little more but he did that, he had "maybe" his reason... so Suspect
Scylla
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Linomados 2013-04-01, 16:27

report bot-abuse of admins Stifle11

Linomados wrote:Hello,

Today I got kicked 10 times from bot2 in lobby by player Stifler01 for no reason.

I just had a dc at start in the game before and joined the rmk. When Stifler01 came into the game, he kicked other people who were in ally team (Frilu and more). This is very ennoying, people who have the right to do everything they want and treat other people like shit.

Everytime when I asked DDeathlorDD to kick he said " No I can't with no reason, you have to start a -votekick".

Visibly Stifler01 has not the same manners. Someone should remind him admin manners (or tell him to read the rules for admins)

Thanx

Ace Ventura wrote:report bot-abuse of admins here!

Linomados
Linomados
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Metallbrecher 2013-04-01, 17:00

Thanx
well lino, then u should also improve your manners, u hadnt got a dc, u put cable, thats your style, we all know it, u wanted to play with catinious and naproxene in game but jsut 1 slot was free and after this slot was taken by someone and we told u to go into next game u just said "omg fu" and then game started WITH YOU but in game there stood "slot 9 (linomados) unused", that means u put cable while loading screen cuz if u would jsut dc there would stand "left game at 0:00" and not just "unused", therefore stif had a reason for kicking u and btw frilu played with us in that game, so sitf couldnt kick him right?
and its just so funny that u talk about manners, u came into our game and wanted to kick players who waited since 20 min for start just that u have 2 slots for someone, thats just bulshit, just take next game next time
Metallbrecher
Metallbrecher
Deathknight
Deathknight

Back to top Go down

Post  Scylla 2013-04-01, 17:03

ah... so Stifler made an error for me : reason to kick you => u are dc before 5min... but yes i know lino u aren't a leaver so... lack of understanding ?

i hope stifler won't do that next time and will understand you Smile (it arrives to make an error Wink)

edit after metall^^ :

hard to understand this story... so i thk lino isn't a leaver, but also, stifler is a good admin for me so... speak between us and resolve that.
as i said, stifler can do some error and lino too, so don't do again : once ok, twice ok... but more, no Wink

Last edited by Scylla on 2013-04-01, 17:08; edited 1 time in total
Scylla
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  kruemel 2013-04-01, 17:08

gj stif

kruemel
Pitlord
Pitlord

Back to top Go down

Post  gazes94 2013-04-01, 17:35

kruemel wrote:gj stif

For this action he will have fans cheers!
gazes94
gazes94
Axemaster
Axemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Linomados 2013-04-01, 17:40

Metallbrecher wrote:

"omg fu" ? I never said that.

I like my 98% stay in game, and will never ruin it by pulling cable. You should have noticed that after I waz disconnected from the game I waz right back in Dope's channel. Stifler01 just made a stupid error and must explain and apologize for this.

Thanx
well lino, then u should also improve your manners, u hadnt got a dc, u put cable, thats your style, we all know it, u wanted to play with catinious and naproxene in game but jsut 1 slot was free and after this slot was taken by someone and we told u to go into next game u just said "omg fu" and then game started WITH YOU but in game there stood "slot 9 (linomados) unused", that means u put cable while loading screen cuz if u would jsut dc there would stand "left game at 0:00" and not just "unused", therefore stif had a reason for kicking u and btw frilu played with us in that game, so sitf couldnt kick him right?
and its just so funny that u talk about manners, u came into our game and wanted to kick players who waited since 20 min for start just that u have 2 slots for someone, thats just bulshit, just take next game next time
Linomados
Linomados
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  borogal 2013-04-01, 17:58

gazes94 wrote:

INdeed im n°3 cheers afro cheers

borogal
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Scylla 2013-04-01, 18:02

i know we can "quit" a game like a dc if, during the count < 10 9 8... 0 "start" >, we clicked on "quit" but finally, we didn't quit the game soon enough.
result : we seem like a leaver/dc at the beginning... so maybe, it was the situation when linomados saw cati and napro in other game Wink
Scylla
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  RaM-bo 2013-04-01, 18:06

how nice...Lino posted screens to prove how bad admin is Stifler... and in the meantime everyone is happy that he got banned or kicked Very Happy
It only shows how unliked person you are in HnA Smile
RaM-bo
RaM-bo
Kubrik's Warden
Kubrik's Warden

Back to top Go down

Post  rastafaraj 2013-04-01, 18:39

gazes94 wrote:

yes agree afro
rastafaraj
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  StiFleR01 2013-04-01, 20:08

Lino, you disagree with my decision to kick you, for sure. But all the payers to whom you ruin game just before were agree to play without you.
Then kick or votekick is same.
And i think you are not the right person to speack about kick abuse... Aren ' t you the votekick master ?
Anyway, idc, i know and all players in the game were agree. So it is not personnal but 9 vs 1 lino. The 9 player to whom you ruined game.

That s m reason. If pple disagree or agree, idc Smile
StiFleR01
StiFleR01
Keeper of the Groove
Keeper of the Groove

Back to top Go down

Post  Metallbrecher 2013-04-01, 21:11

StiFleR01 wrote:Lino, you disagree with my decision to kick you, for sure. But all the payers to whom you ruin game just before were agree to play without you.
Then kick or votekick is same.
And i think you are not the right person to speack about kick abuse... Aren ' t you the votekick master ?
Anyway, idc, i know and all players in the game were agree. So it is not personnal but 9 vs 1 lino. The 9 player to whom you ruined game.

That s m reason. If pple disagree or agree, idc Smile
-owned
and now lets do this: cheers! cheers! cheers!
Metallbrecher
Metallbrecher
Deathknight
Deathknight

Back to top Go down

report bot-abuse of admins Empty DDEATHLORDD ADMIN ABUSE

Post  Linomados 2013-04-15, 20:52

Today I joined a game with 3 free slots.

Then more players came and when full, Stifler01 came and kicked xtrem33 (because he is admin).

DDEATHORDD then kicked me out of the lobby to make a slot for xtrem33.

He said that I arrived the last so he kicked me let xtrem33 come. But I was not the last. Stifler01 should have left by himself.

I would have accept it if it waz a -votekick. But only one person with no good reason should not be able to kick players like that.

Thanx to remember him the rules for admins.

report bot-abuse of admins Dd_adm10
Linomados
Linomados
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Scylla 2013-04-15, 21:07

i thk it had to play in another game for admin cuz there was 3 free slot when you arrived in this game. so just wait the next game, it's not "long".

but i dont know all this story^^
Scylla
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  gazes94 2013-04-15, 22:28

Linomados wrote:Today I joined a game with 3 free slots.

Then more players came and when full, Stifler01 came and kicked xtrem33 (because he is admin).

DDEATHORDD then kicked me out of the lobby to make a slot for xtrem33.

He said that I arrived the last so he kicked me let xtrem33 come. But I was not the last. Stifler01 should have left by himself.

I would have accept it if it waz a -votekick. But only one person with no good reason should not be able to kick players like that.

Thanx to remember him the rules for admins.

report bot-abuse of admins Dd_adm10

What kind of "guy" are you? I was in the game too, you have arrived in the last 2 and when Stifler is to get her kicked xtrem while waiting to play.
So please understand that return and take the place of one of the last players coming in and knowing that the game NOBODY wanted to play with you !!!!!! and i understand why !!!!

And you're the only one complaining about this kind of thing! maybe the problem is not administrators but you! stop crying for nothing and TRY to grow
gazes94
gazes94
Axemaster
Axemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Frilu 2013-04-16, 00:30

i know this Screen but till start i was afk
the ally wins because Horde giveup - `hello´ gazes94
and about lino i like him - was good to Play with or vs him
an he types very rare -giveup as other people Laughing (most Towers are full Standing)

Frilu
Rifleman
Rifleman

Back to top Go down

Post  gazes94 2013-04-16, 02:29

Frilu wrote:i know this Screen but till start i was afk
the ally wins because Horde giveup - `hello´ gazes94
and about lino i like him - was good to Play with or vs him
an he types very rare -giveup as other people Laughing (most Towers are full Standing)

Sry but i don't understand your post here ... biggrin,
The point is that linomados complained of adm, but don't stop to smoke ganja frilu ! joint
gazes94
gazes94
Axemaster
Axemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord 2013-04-16, 06:48

fact is i dont like play with u lino, u play too much alone for me in pub game maybe its wonderfull for imba Frilu but since this game is 5v5 its just boring.
we were waiting since mb 15 min and only 2-3 slots were free in this game. stifler joins (xtrem was kicked then) u and another one. u were in my team and i start a votekick. some guys were afk but gazes me stifler krueme didnt want have u in ur side... i dont see why i should leave as admin for let u play after 15min wait ? then i kick u and we could start fast cuz xtrem33 was back.

epic story no ? instead of crying and loose time here in so interesting posts , better for u to give some money for bots since u sleep in bot dope all the day jocolor !
Deathlord
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Frilu 2013-04-16, 11:15

i know it but a thread from me was also to spam with not my matter
so much others are stoned here too
Keep cool and we see us by next -giveup jumpgrin

Frilu
Rifleman
Rifleman

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2013-04-16, 12:09

Deathlord wrote:better for u to give some money for bots since u sleep in bot dope all the day jocolor !
hahahah damn XDDD
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down