Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions

+35
.Nero.
hungryhugo
Ripperman[cz]
Scylla
imba.balvan
StiFleR01
RockstaR
theremon
BaB
Ghinzu
w.86
L.o.S
Ace Ventura
RaM-bo
Wrath.
Azid
Bogus
Ylt
GZone_ATOM
SpeaRMan
Lidltuete
borogal
XioNiDaS
Deathlord
curious_SpiriT
w.10
vion
Heimataerde
Noctumonium
Eddie
yugan
motion_man
Steel.DX
J.P.P.P.P.P
Cain
39 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post  Cain 2010-12-28, 14:43

Hey! At the moment there are not a lot of suggestions around, i would like that if people have any suggestions they have thought about to post them. Smile
It has been kind of inactive lately and any suggestions would be welcome. It's about time we get a bit more activity around changes again. hehe

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P 2010-12-28, 17:14

Well I want to know what people think of making anti-magic only available to intelligence heroes? (if its possible)

Or making 2 different potions, (like with tomes of agi) a strong one for int heroes and a weak version thats only a few secs for the others.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel.DX 2010-12-28, 18:47

is that aimed to un-imba-ing lategame wardens? anyway there should be done somehing.

maybe remove the vawe skills from the 2 wardens replace them with something else.

a not well reflected suggestion would be to swich frost breath with artha's net and knife fan with ... royal guards tower xDxD

i think if the wardens get red of their aoe spell they are much less likely to be creepleader.... see arthas, its hard to be good in creeps with him!

-steel

Steel.DX
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain 2010-12-28, 18:55

True late game warden is still a problem and changing blink from 2.5 sec to 3.5 sec on level ten barely made any difference.
But i don't know if removing their "waves" would be that good, as i still think that their mobility is the main issue when they get imbalanced.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel.DX 2010-12-28, 22:14

its true, the mobility is what wardens are^^
still, if they were not dps master EVERY game, but like average, then warden would be still hard to kill but less dangerous, or, imba.

imo^^

-sdx

Steel.DX
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  motion_man 2010-12-29, 15:27

pitlord solves
motion_man
motion_man
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel.DX 2010-12-30, 18:53

another suggestion: increase panda ulti cd on any level!!!
-sdx

Steel.DX
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  ????? 2010-12-30, 21:39

DH's manaburn needs a bit increased cooldown or reduced amount of burned mana Evil or Very Mad

?????

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2010-12-30, 22:08

RedArmy wrote:DH's manaburn needs a bit increased cooldown or reduced amount of burned mana Evil or Very Mad

mmm for cooldown i think is ok change it...but about the damage that's ok..if no in late game becomes quite useless..
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2011-01-02, 01:41

J.P.P.P.P.P wrote:Well I want to know what people think of making anti-magic only available to intelligence heroes? (if its possible)

Or making 2 different potions, (like with tomes of agi) a strong one for int heroes and a weak version thats only a few secs for the others.

no need to change anti-magic shell if its change it whats the point of this item for balanced game reduce tomes of Agility Intelligence and Strenght effect especialy tomes of agility normaly 1 tome of agility = 0.02% attack speed. Make it 0.01% also reduce

The Horde Strenght Heroes starting attributes:

1.Tauren Chieftain - Strenght - 25 Agility - 12 Intelligence - 14
2.Death Knight - Strenght - 23 Agility - 15 Intelligence - 17
3.Pit Lord - Strenght - 24 Agility - 14 Inteligence - 14
4.Crypt Lord - Strenght - 26 Agility - 14 Intelligence - 14 (Replace Strenght - 25 this hero is owerpowerful need to be change it
5.Alchemist - Strenght - 24 Agility - 11 Intelligence - 18 (Replace - Intelligence - 16)
6.Beastmaster - Strenght - 25 Agility - 14 Intelligence - 15
7.Dread Lord - Strenght - 20 Agility - 16 Intelligence - 18 (Replace - Strenght - 21 Agility - 15 also reduce Attack Cooldown Time from Fast to Average(without medalion Dread Lord had better Attack Cooldown Time than any of The Alliance and The Horde strenght heroes)

The Alliance Strenght Heroes starting attributes:
1.Paladin - Strenght - 22 Agility - 15 Intelligence - 17 (Replace - Strenght - 23 For example like Death Knight)
2.Mountain King - Strenght - 24 Agility - 11 Intelligence -15 (Replace - Intelligence - 16 make like Alchemist)
3.Tinker - Strenght - 21 Agility - 19 Intelligence - 19 (Replace - Agility - 15 Intelligence - 18 reduce attributes for balanced game. If Tinker had slow attack speed change little bit Attack Cooldown)
4.Pandaren Brewmaster - Strenght - 22 Agility - 14 Intelligence - 15 (Replace Strenght - 25 like Beastmaster)
5.The Dark Knight - Strenght - 25 Agility - 12 Intelligence - 14
6.Naga Royal Guard - Strenght - 24 Agility - 14 Intelligence - 14 (Replace Strenght - 25 make it like Crypt Lord). Also Add new Strenght Hero for Alliance.( I prefer model of Mountain Giant but mappers should choice abilies)

Suggestions Untitl10
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  motion_man 2011-01-02, 13:38

ed, 25hp and 1 dmg doesnt really effect the balance of this game...
and dl is weakest hero of all str heroes in the game (without spells)
motion_man
motion_man
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2011-01-02, 15:22

maybe but The Horde is still owerpowered with 7 strenght heroes
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P 2011-01-03, 07:52

Steel.DX wrote:is that aimed to un-imba-ing lategame wardens? anyway there should be done somehing.

maybe remove the vawe skills from the 2 wardens replace them with something else.

a not well reflected suggestion would be to swich frost breath with artha's net and knife fan with ... royal guards tower xDxD

i think if the wardens get red of their aoe spell they are much less likely to be creepleader.... see arthas, its hard to be good in creeps with him!

-steel

Well i'm thinking of games here where all the players know game and are fairly equally skilled. In such a case, it actually requires a very skilled warden to be able to creep without using antimagic, providing the other team has at least 1 stunner/silence/souburn etc. But not just warden, there are many str heroes who are just a nightmare to kill because after you spend 400 hours killing one, just before he dies he uses am and tp's. I think that either this should be stopped/made harder or people should have to pay a higher price (in gold) in order to do this. However intelligence heroes do realistically need this advantage in order to compete with the others so it should not be weakened for them.

I dont think warden should have aoe removed, this would just make it impossible for warden to creep at all in any game where they had stunners.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel.DX 2011-01-04, 09:11

I dont think warden should have aoe removed, this would just make it impossible for warden to creep at all in any game where they had stunners.

i strongly disagree here. i think with warden you can put much more effort in lasthitting creeps in the beginning than other heroes as you always got blink to get out of danger quickly.
ok at some point it becomes nasty if the stunners stop using stuns for creeping...
still the wave skills is what makes me "rich" all the time i play warden. with another mate with wave skills its really awesome what creeps you can get... ~4 to 5 creeps per wave at about lvl 10 is easy

Steel.DX
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2011-01-04, 09:20

i agree with J.P.P.P.P.P some Horde heroes are just nightmare. For example Btm DL CL and Arthas/Frosmourne knight/ Anti-magic shell must have much gold cost and make item requires level 15 for all agility heroes and strenght/those who had stun ensnare etc. Also reduce charges from 3 to 2 like potion of speed.
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel.DX 2011-01-25, 10:07

hers some more suggestions for items:
crown of kings, +4 all stats price ~ 900

gives therefore
+4 dam
100 hp
60 mana
~+1 armor

so its kind of a earlygame item

justification for price:
claw is like +12 to main attribute without increasing hp/mana: 900 (i think the +12 and price should be decreased anyway, compared with glove which acts like 7.5 agi. claw is the most powerful increase of offensive power you can have in a slot.)
---------------------------------
as already mentioned before,

item: absorbs effect of a negative spell every 60 seconds, price: hm dont know what its woth, maybe 600?
have in mind that this might protect you from the final hammer approaching but it might also be "wasted" intentionally with a lvl 1 manaburn of dh...
---------------------------------
other items:
the game atm features relatively few buffs/debuffs. sometimes you see soulburn and drunken haze, but for example nobody uses wardens or pitlords debuff skills.

there could be a collection of "staff of spell xyz" that cast things like inner fire, bloodlust, feary fire, roar,.... there is a lot of stuff.
maybe in this way one could decrease a little the dominance of stun spells which, at balanced teams, decide the majority of games.
further spell suggestions:
increase spell mana cost by 30 % for 30 sec
increase cooldown by 30% for 30 sec
life tap (from diablo2^^)
reduce visibility radius (is that implementable????) for sneaking attacks biggrin
healig ward, absolute hp regeneration for earlygam item, relative regeneration for lategame
dispell (evtl on a single target, much bigger cooldown than am cooldown)
stun-aborter (might be cast on a mate suffering from phoenix/inferno)

of course all the stuff needs to be balanced for the battlefield and with other items.
cosider means of balancing: price, mana cost, cooldown, applicable on single/multiple units/heroes/both, total limit of these items per side,...
or make one of these items available instead of the sword so you may have a choice,....
------------------------------------------------------------
ever thought about changing the regeneration rate of the wells or even put a cooldown on it? so it would "cost" more to go back,...

thanks for comments that REFLECT what is written here in detail.

-steel

Steel.DX
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  motion_man 2011-01-26, 08:20

Steel.DX wrote:but for example nobody uses wardens or pitlords debuff skills.
pfff.... noobs...
motion_man
motion_man
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2011-01-27, 15:25

How about that ultimate spell for Paladin ''Divine Sacrifice'' it will be very useful to save your team when its very need. I'll post link download it then open World Editor WarCraft III The Frozen Throne test that ability and post your comments

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/divine-sacrifice-v0-1-a-187055/?prev=of%3Dupdateline%26o%3DDESC%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D2

ps: I'm sure if any player who had expert skills with World Editor Trigger Editor and Jass can make balanced this ability but the problem is for now we don't have unless Ace.Ventura The.Omnipotent and lightmax had free time or want to create that ability

Suggestions Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMIrX-cNOB159BKWxV4CGfux9NM_t8Tr4gRNfR9q6S-3W7NpeX
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2011-01-28, 02:17

by the way take a look about this ability tool tip:
Suggestions Tool_t11

this view of of the ability can help a lot when others of your team want to see when you used some of your abilities and can avoid some words for example ''Sorry i used that ability a few seconds before'' also enemies can see it as well. For example Far Seer Wolfs when he cast them and he is close to visible area others of your team can warn you from a danger in early game when gem had long cooldown and you not have priesters scout, but wards are useful to see the wolfs. Well for me this tool tip its very useful not sure of others but it will help a lot sometimes. Wink
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  motion_man 2011-01-28, 11:48

tooltip should be only visible to enemy players while they can see u, not while ur in the fog of war
motion_man
motion_man
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2011-01-28, 13:47

yes motion while area is visible but still it will save some words like i already posted 'Sorry i used that ability' i think its good to have that visible tool tips
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain 2011-01-29, 14:24

While there are some nice suggestions it's kind of hard to do anything about it without a mapper, i only can only do as much as changing some abilities i'm afraid.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2011-01-29, 16:09

Cain wrote:While there are some nice suggestions it's kind of hard to do anything about it without a mapper, i only can only do as much as changing some abilities i'm afraid.

dont worry Cain i already post our problems to D3Scene.com and they give me a test map with good repick system the problem is that you must wait 15 seconds to get random hero but repick is very very nice. You can repick much more times than 1 so i post to D3Scene.com can they make better random system and reduce repick system to two times from unlimited. Now i waiting for their answers

Link: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/160847/

download the map and test it but make sure you read description yo must wait 15 seconds then you type '-random' and '-repick'

ps: at this web site we can learn some knowledge about World Editor/JASS Code etc.

link: http://www.thehelper.net/forums/forumdisplay.php/42-World-Editor-Help
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel.DX 2011-01-30, 11:04

Cain wrote:While there are some nice suggestions it's kind of hard to do anything about it without a mapper, i only can only do as much as changing some abilities i'm afraid.

yeh thats goin to be the main prob..
some time ago i thought about doing a bit of jazz, but i never really had the motivation to do so. you may mention this on the next versions loading screen, like "wanted: mapper" : )
-steel

Steel.DX
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel.DX 2011-02-14, 10:32

another suggestion about the leavers problem:
why not writing clearly the fact that leavers get banned on the load screen?

imagine you dont know about hna, you enter a game for fun, you dont really find you about stuff the first time and get banned forver THOUGH you might wanted to play again. i think thats exactly why tha hna community shrinks all the time because only few people fin their way here throug all the ban and kick obstackles....

Steel.DX
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next