Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions

+35
.Nero.
hungryhugo
Ripperman[cz]
Scylla
imba.balvan
StiFleR01
RockstaR
theremon
BaB
Ghinzu
w.86
L.o.S
Ace Ventura
RaM-bo
Wrath.
Azid
Bogus
Ylt
GZone_ATOM
SpeaRMan
Lidltuete
borogal
XioNiDaS
Deathlord
curious_SpiriT
w.10
vion
Heimataerde
Noctumonium
Eddie
yugan
motion_man
Steel.DX
J.P.P.P.P.P
Cain
39 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Suggestions - Page 3 Empty Re: Suggestions

Post  w.10 2011-06-16, 14:22

Zangief(Edward) wrote:p.s. Divine Shiled is good for escape only, but while paladin is on low hp he back to fountain and heal then go to fight, while Death Knight had low hp he use Death Pact and he can have more expirience than Paladin(i say this while both hero owners are skillled players)

That is ture, but death pact don t have that skill what divine shield has ( survive from stuns, or etc. ) but that could be more usable for dk ( survive from firelord's ulti, or against stuns, or root ). If u use antimagic against these spells, u lose 1 place from inventory what can be important for your experience. So death pact doesn t better than divine shield, u get more experience, but u have more chance to die.

w.10
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2011-06-16, 14:48

as i said depends on player skills cuz pala can't always escape(if enemy surround what you can do nothing, but as you read my whole post right np with Death Pact the problem is owerpowered aura and ground boost that no one on alliance had it(hp regen+move speed also helps Animate Dead to , what 14 armor on 10 lvl Devotion Aura can do vs this overpowered Aura? desperate )
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  XioNiDaS 2011-06-16, 23:05

Zangief(Edward) wrote:Cain i hope you see this and Change Unholy Aura

Perhaps make Deotion aura better?

other:
I just played a game with pandaren. I chased the enemy tc back, hitting him constantly with ice orb (around 120 agi). He had high lvl Endurance aura and boots. I had boots too. But somehow he could just run away from me. Is it possible that i cannot catch up with him between 2 strikes at this attackspeed rate while he is slowed by my orb ?????? Shocked

XioNiDaS
XioNiDaS
Tinker
Tinker

Back to top Go down

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P 2011-06-17, 00:16

XioNiDaS wrote:

other:
I just played a game with pandaren. I chased the enemy tc back, hitting him constantly with ice orb (around 120 agi). He had high lvl Endurance aura and boots. I had boots too. But somehow he could just run away from me. Is it possible that i cannot catch up with him between 2 strikes at this attackspeed rate while he is slowed by my orb ?????? Shocked

Yh the move speed auras are pretty crazy which is why they were mega nerfed back a few years ago. TC used to get somin like 20% move speed increase on level 1 aura. Razz i guess you could still argue they are a bit op on high levels, but it does force people to use more teamwork to kill people.

I don't think dk is better than pala, simply because pala shield is ultimate survival thing, especially when people use the bug to tp away in it. I mean, the #1 way people die is probably from being stunned and being slowed by orbs and holy shield can stop both of those effects working which makes him as hard to kill as a warden or blademaster because the only way you can kill him is with silence, and if he uses an am potion he will still escape. Dk heal is really nice, but you need to take it to a much higher level than pala sheild and he can still be stunned and slowed and has to breifly stop to use the ability.

So i think let dk keep his nice aura, its only thing that kinda makes up for the lack of divine shield.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2011-06-17, 00:26

XioNiDaS wrote:

other:

here i will show you why enemy can still escape from ur attacks:

1.Suggestions - Page 3 Test0110(now this shows a normal move speed by TC - 300(every hero on HnA had normal speed by 300)

2.Suggestions - Page 3 Test0210(this is while tc had boots of speed you see his speed now is 340(thanks to this wc3 tool in HnA i can see a lot of stuffs and i remember boots of speed gives 40 speed)

3.Suggestions - Page 3 Test0310(You see now that Tauren Chieftain had Endurance Aura(i ask my mates they said the max lvl Aura gives move speed by 9%) and his speed now is 370.60

i've tried this on test bm had 100 agi+20 bonus and he reduce TC move speed from 370.60(with his aura) to 200.60 i open H&A X map and i saw the frost move speed reduction is 0.45 if on dope is the same(I'm not sure about that) but you can see TC move speed its 370.60

p.s. sorry for not good screen shots
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2011-06-17, 01:06

J.P.P.P.P.P wrote:
Yh the move speed auras are pretty crazy which is why they were mega nerfed back a few years ago. TC used to get somin like 20% move speed increase on level 1 aura. Razz i guess you could still argue they are a bit op on high levels, but it does force people to use more teamwork to kill people.

I don't think dk is better than pala, simply because pala shield is ultimate survival thing, especially when people use the bug to tp away in it. I mean, the #1 way people die is probably from being stunned and being slowed by orbs and holy shield can stop both of those effects working which makes him as hard to kill as a warden or blademaster because the only way you can kill him is with silence, and if he uses an am potion he will still escape. Dk heal is really nice, but you need to take it to a much higher level than pala sheild and he can still be stunned and slowed and has to breifly stop to use the ability.

So i think let dk keep his nice aura, its only thing that kinda makes up for the lack of divine shield.

J.P but why Dread Lord Crypt Lord Death Knight Lich and Dark ranger should gain boost from ground? This is imba while they are at low hp most of skilled players who can avoid waves stuns etc can still win better expirience than those human night elf heroes heroes who are in the same situation. Right as for Divine Shield can escape as i said depends on player skills. But i was trying to say that Dk his aura is overpowered by speed and regen + TC Aura its impossible to escape by walk unless you're warden and also i said Animate Dead and other summons gain to excellent move speed bost and if player had enough skills he can most of time always block while both Endurance and Unholy auras are raise to max lvl same for mirror images i think one effect of Unholy Aura must be removed, probably move speed or just make as i said 1 spell who can change 2 or 3 different auras but you have 1 active aura not both and also when no longer copy heroes(i mean 2 dk 2 tc etc.) this should be made it to balance paladin and Death Knight if possible remove tp bug for divine shield or just remove divine shiled and make new ability then both heroes will be balanced
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  borogal 2011-06-17, 15:13

btw one thing noctu, if u wanna chase a hero with not that much agi but a frost orb, do not only hit the hero, or he'll get away after 2 or 3 hits, always do hit and run over and over, this way even if he dodge u once u can still get but twice in raw and fail, but try to keep that in mind, its the same with spell if cast and and wait your hero take a bit of time to hit again, unless right after you cast you hit or run

borogal
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2011-06-21, 16:19

remove Pendant of Energy or make it not available for naga omg! its rly hard while he had 4 pendants and guees if alliance had Archmag Brilliance Aura 10 lvl
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2011-06-21, 17:55

Zangief(Edward) wrote: Archmag Brilliance Aura 10 lvl
no one do aura lvl 10 O.o but naga is more imba yet
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2011-06-26, 16:52

J.P.P.P.P.P wrote:
XioNiDaS wrote:

other:

comon mon to make balance dk vs pala must remove ds(since some ppl try to remove the tp bug which allows you to be invulnerable while use tp) my opinium is just give copy of unholy aura to pala(or just make 2 different auras which pala can swap but can have only one active aura) and give him heal like dk, and make horde 1 more healer

p.s. and if you think pala without Divine Shield isn't pala you watch WoW abilities? and i say Death Knight isn't Death Knight without sacrifice unit to gain HP
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Lidltuete 2011-06-26, 17:16

p.s. and if you think pala without Divine Shield isn't pala you watch WoW abilities? and i say Death Knight isn't Death Knight without sacrifice unit to gain HP
Sacrificing an unit to gain HP has been removed, because the horde has already got 1 ability like this (lich). If you had 2 abilities with which you can sacrifice / deny units (easily) it would be unfair against the other race.
You could "remove" the raiders on both lines at the begging and that would be a big xp difference over time.

Lidltuete
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2011-06-26, 17:28

Lidltuete wrote:
Sacrificing an unit to gain HP has been removed, because the horde has already got 1 ability like this (lich). If you had 2 abilities with which you can sacrifice / deny units (easily) it would be unfair against the other race.
You could "remove" the raiders on both lines at the begging and that would be a big xp difference over time.

yea what an good excuse. Its not fair with no sacrifise just add copy of this ability to paladin and remove DS(also change aura an copy effect of Unholy Aura) and MAKE NEW HEALER FOR HORDE

p.s. most of ppl will say no need to change cuz dk is not good hero huh? those who will think that hes not good they must understand that DK is not agility base hero and no need to be top creeper dmg dealer etc. his job is to heal Undead heroes and to help with killing enemy heroes(this is the job of every healer while on his team had good agility hero player), same as Paladin as i play paladin i don't even try to creep but heal agility and other heroes well you can creep as long as your mates are not in low hp. I use Holy Light to kill just Raiders(while my mates are at full hp and no danger coming yet.) and i don't even try to steal creeps because if i do that agility cannot take much creeps and can't become early imba heroes which most of times the cost of victory is top creeper - agility based hero
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Noctumonium 2011-06-30, 19:26

The next healer for the horde is the dk itself with his death pact Very Happy I like it as it is now
Noctumonium
Noctumonium
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan 2011-07-01, 08:48

I will talk about -fight command. I think that use it for survive isn't fair, so i suggest to make areas where -fight command available. In my view there are should be 2 areas for each team - near fountains.
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  GZone_ATOM 2011-07-01, 16:22

SpeaRMan wrote:I will talk about -fight command. I think that use it for survive isn't fair, so i suggest to make areas where -fight command available. In my view there are should be 2 areas for each team - near fountains.
:O Good idea SpeaRman
GZone_ATOM
GZone_ATOM
Archmage
Archmage

http://www.clantoar.com

Back to top Go down

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P 2011-07-02, 02:33

SpeaRMan wrote:I will talk about -fight command. I think that use it for survive isn't fair, so i suggest to make areas where -fight command available. In my view there are should be 2 areas for each team - near fountains.

V.nice idea and should be fairly easy to do!

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan 2011-07-12, 00:35

Kotg's aura 2 overpowered. I played for horde's dh. It was late game, i had about 350 agility. 4 enemy heroes caused me less damage than i do myself coz of aura, i just couldnt do anything, only killing myself. Could attack only when was morphed. So i suggest to reduce percentage of damage back double. Also I think that bloodmage fire is useless, in my opinion it should cause more damage then waves coz its not instantly ability.
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel.DX 2011-07-12, 05:19

Kotg's aura 2 overpowered. I played for horde's dh. It was late game, i had about 350 agility. 4 enemy heroes caused me less damage than i do myself coz of aura, i just couldnt do anything, only killing myself

i never got into a game where heroes had stats more than 250. i think your (rather rare) case should not matter for balancing, as it'd compromise the balance in more often encountered situation.

Steel.DX
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Ylt 2011-07-12, 05:33

pls make command -kick dark_sephi cheers!
Ylt
Ylt
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan 2011-07-12, 05:37

Steel.DX wrote:i never got into a game where heroes had stats more than 250. i think your (rather rare) case should not matter for balancing, as it'd compromise the balance in more often encountered situation.

So u are skilling aura 1st and use it in early game? ^^ roots, treants, heal, only then aura, so this ability comes to mid/late game. And when u put some skill points on aura it become pretty unbalanced.
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P 2011-07-12, 06:16

If you had 350 agi you must have had a fuck lot of gold so maybe invest some more into hp tomes. Better to have another 2000 hp and only 280 agi.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan 2011-07-12, 07:29

J.P.P.P.P.P wrote:If you had 350 agi you must have had a fuck lot of gold so maybe invest some more into hp tomes. Better to have another 2000 hp and only 280 agi.
Yes, i tryed it and i had over 5k hp. Still nothing.
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  motion_man 2011-07-12, 09:25

it should be same % as dl's aura
motion_man
motion_man
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain 2011-07-12, 09:34

Yes both are the same and you can avoid the damage from aura with both ulti and am. I don't really see it as a big problem for a dh to be fair.
And @ Edward : I don't really see any problem with either dk or pala i think both are fine as they are.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P 2011-07-12, 11:05

Cain wrote:Yes both are the same and you can avoid the damage from aura with both ulti and am. I don't really see it as a big problem for a dh to be fair.
And @ Edward : I don't really see any problem with either dk or pala i think both are fine as they are.

Does am pot really affect auras, i always thought auras bypassed it.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next