Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pitlord

+23
ICEky
borogal
Steel.DX
WykurwRozpaczy
I-Fire
RobertPolsen
Bes
CaK_Funreal
Mathees
XioNiDaS
Xoralundra
vion
Stridar
Orc.Slayer
Cain
ArMeDaNdDeAdLy
Tenoziw
motion_man
Bushfire
Valah_LeNoob
CoolRasta
J.P.P.P.P.P
Ace Ventura
27 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Rate the Pitlord

Pitlord Vote_lcap16%Pitlord Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 7 ]
Pitlord Vote_lcap12%Pitlord Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 5 ]
Pitlord Vote_lcap30%Pitlord Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 13 ]
Pitlord Vote_lcap16%Pitlord Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 7 ]
Pitlord Vote_lcap9%Pitlord Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
Pitlord Vote_lcap9%Pitlord Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
Pitlord Vote_lcap7%Pitlord Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 43

Pitlord Empty Pitlord

Post  Ace Ventura 2009-09-02, 13:25

Rate the Pitlord

Last edited by Ace Ventura on 2010-03-09, 18:01; edited 2 times in total
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

https://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Pitlord Empty Re: Pitlord

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P 2009-09-02, 16:48

Cleave needs to have more effect on lower levels and so does howl of terror. Ultimate creeps should have magic and damage resistance and maybe increased movement speed. Alternatively pitlord could be given a new ultimate, still called doom, that disables a hero or units health and mana regeneration and slows them for a certain time.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  CoolRasta 2009-09-05, 00:15

i reapeat maybe but why wanan make other spell than default one???

just make them stronger for exemple

pl is rly fat , have hard time to creep until high lvl and more hard time to kill hero^^

no funny hero to play, rain is too short or low damage until lvl8 so rly hard to do something

CoolRasta
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Valah_LeNoob 2009-09-08, 12:29

Think he is one of the weakest heroes on map, and the votes show it as well. Of course uber skilled players could make something out of him, still against real opponents he will always be behind. Only a retard will not see his ulti on human creeps, and get away. And try running away with the fat bastard. Cleave will help you creep more later in game, but try to creep with later in game focus on you, since nobody wants a pl grown out of control.Rain of fire good also for creeping late in game, but late in game nobody plays for creeping, but ganging, and hero killing wise pl is useless.

Maybe change his rain of fire to lets say meteorite, very low damage but stun effect, or same efect as MK's thunder clap, damage+slow, then he might get more usefulness.

Valah_LeNoob
Pitlord
Pitlord

Back to top Go down

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P 2009-09-08, 13:14

Valah_LeNoob wrote:

Maybe change his rain of fire to lets say meteorite, very low damage but stun effect, or same efect as MK's thunder clap, damage+slow, then he might get more usefulness.

Then he has no way of creeping well. His ulti is very good for hero focus if you micro it right.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Valah_LeNoob 2009-09-09, 07:37

well he cans till creep from"meteorite", he gets like 240? damage lvl 10, + speed slow, don't remember what Mk has, haven't played him in ages. But exactly in the manner MK manages to creep with his thunder clap, pl can do same, only ranged . U still have cleave for creeping, but this way u can't be a bit more usefull hero killing wise. And again, ulti works only vs noobs or careless players, i mean if u play vs pit lord, of course u look after the red circle on ur units= pl ulti, and get into safer range. And yes with his ulti he can creep a bit more, but infernal knight criple spell way to short duration to help catch an enemy hero.

Agin i feel like he needs a skill to be more usefull hero killing wise. right now he creeps good with cleave and rain of fire, a bit with his ulti, and if ops aren't carefull u can try to catch them with ulti, but if ops carefulland ranged, they just get a bit back, and enjoy the infernal knight feeding.......

Valah_LeNoob
Pitlord
Pitlord

Back to top Go down

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P 2009-09-09, 08:34

Valah_LeNoob wrote:
Agin i feel like he needs a skill to be more usefull hero killing wise. right now he creeps good with cleave and rain of fire, a bit with his ulti, and if ops aren't carefull u can try to catch them with ulti, but if ops carefulland ranged, they just get a bit back, and enjoy the infernal knight feeding.......

Try this valah: use cripple on an enemy hero, set your pitlord to attack the, manually control the doom guard and run along side the hero to stun them with stomp, move in front of the hero and block them with the doom guard while your hero kills them, if they start to get away, then simply stun again. This is a really nice way of killing heros especialy if you have 1 or 2 allies with you.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Valah_LeNoob 2009-09-10, 18:23

again i say, this works only vs noobs, or Lec Very Happy, since he always tends to go in front no matter what ur throwing at him. If u play vs me, u'll never get the chance to do this, unless helped by ally with net/hex/sleep etc. worse case scenario i use anti magic and tp away. But yes of course, against noobs, or careless ppl u can definitely do it.

For me is insane to play a map without taking into consideration the spells/abilities of the heroes ur playing against, if u play vs pit lord u know what to expect, and if u get pawned oh well........

Valah_LeNoob
Pitlord
Pitlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2009-09-10, 18:29

Valah_LeNoob wrote:worse case scenario i use anti magic and tp away. But yes of course, against noobs, or careless ppl u can definitely do it.

dispell antimagic and stun Smile
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  Valah_LeNoob 2009-09-10, 18:52

hmm, infernal knight has dispel?? don't remember that since i played like a million years ago with him, otherwise there is only lighting orb for dispel horde wise. Still u must be inconscient to see the spell on ur unit, and not get far and away from it Evil or Very Mad

Valah_LeNoob
Pitlord
Pitlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Gast 2009-09-11, 11:08

i donĀ“t think that u can dispell antimagic without purge the normal aoe magickill e.g. of the blue ppanda is useless afaik

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2009-09-11, 12:42

?!
u can dispell antimagic-shield with the dispell of the pitlords ultimate (and with the blue/storm panda ultimate)

i did this a few times....or i was allways lucky that the shield just ended in that moment sceptical
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  Bushfire 2009-09-11, 13:36

SilentchiLL wrote:i donĀ“t think that u can dispell antimagic without purge the normal aoe magickill e.g. of the blue ppanda is useless afaik

u can do it.
Bushfire
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

http://www.seashepherd.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gast 2009-09-11, 19:19

scooby wrote:?!
u can dispell antimagic-shield with the dispell of the pitlords ultimate (and with the blue/storm panda ultimate)

i did this a few times....or i was allways lucky that the shield just ended in that moment sceptical

didnĀ“t worked for me last time but iĀ“s been a while since i played panda...

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post  Bushfire 2009-09-11, 21:54

u can do with doomguard.
Bushfire
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post  motion_man 2009-09-12, 10:17

with few ranged heros, doom guard falls down within seconds, dispel is good, stun is ok too (if u manage to get that fat fuck near them), rain of fire is shit dmg, and cripple should be better. 1 aura and boots and u outrun "cripple"(if thats what we can call it), ya rite...
motion_man
motion_man
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Gast 2009-09-12, 12:55

seems 2 be better now a random played it and with a bit help of me (got dl)
he owned

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post  Valah_LeNoob 2009-09-12, 20:16

Overall vote says it all, it must be improved a bit, please change rain of fire??? withg my meteorite!!! Very Happy:D

Valah_LeNoob
Pitlord
Pitlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2009-09-12, 20:22

made pitlords rain of fire a bit stronger and gave him more agi/lvl
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  motion_man 2009-10-14, 21:56

mb to make him faster and/or smaller? hes too fat to maneuver through the battle and too slow to block escapers (or run away)
motion_man
motion_man
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenoziw 2009-10-15, 11:11

I must agree with many things said here.

He need to be improved, he can only creep kill in late game, and he can not make hero kills as easily as other heroes.

And his ulti is not so good desperate Doom is easily killed, and its slow.

The crazy op Dreadlord have a way better ulti, Infernal, it got no spells but it got way better dmg/life, and its magic resistance.
Tenoziw
Tenoziw
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2009-10-15, 11:40

motion_man wrote:mb to make him faster and/or smaller? hes too fat to maneuver through the battle and too slow to block escapers (or run away)
he has now same size like panda, beastmaster and tinker etc. (size: 1.7)
all heroes have same movementspeed (300)

Tenoziw wrote:And his ulti is not so good desperate Doom is easily killed, and its slow.

The crazy op Dreadlord have a way better ulti, Infernal, it got no spells but it got way better dmg/life, and its magic resistance.
his ultimate has magic resistance if you skill it to lvl3 or higher....

maybe as clerc alrdy mentioned one stronger doomguard instead of two doomguards??
and yes the movementspeed of the doom (270) is compared to inferno (320) too slow
maybe 300 for both?
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  Bushfire 2009-10-15, 11:50

scooby wrote:
motion_man wrote:mb to make him faster and/or smaller? hes too fat to maneuver through the battle and too slow to block escapers (or run away)
he has now same size like panda, beastmaster and tinker etc. (size: 1.7)
all heroes have same movementspeed (300)

Tenoziw wrote:And his ulti is not so good desperate Doom is easily killed, and its slow.

maybe as clerc alrdy mentioned one stronger doomguard instead of two doomguards??
and yes the movementspeed of the doom (270) is compared to inferno (320) too slow
maybe 300 for both?

no no 2doomguards imba if u can micro Smile
Bushfire
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2009-10-15, 13:53

BushFire wrote:
no no 2doomguards imba if u can micro Smile
i actualy like them like they are atm too, ofc enemies can kill them very easy at the end, but u have 2 of them and with one of them u can still do shit while enemies kill the 2nd one wink

and yes i like to micro them too, but sometimes i forget my hero and after the dooms are gone i wonder where my hero is^^
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenoziw 2009-10-15, 14:25

scooby wrote:

maybe 300 for both?

Ok, why so dots? Sad

Yeah, sounds better, one stronger doomguard instead of 2, and fix the movespeed and it would be nice Smile
Maybe 320 for both? (Depends on much heroes have, I dont know)
Tenoziw
Tenoziw
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum