Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pitlord

+23
ICEky
borogal
Steel.DX
WykurwRozpaczy
I-Fire
RobertPolsen
Bes
CaK_Funreal
Mathees
XioNiDaS
Xoralundra
vion
Stridar
Orc.Slayer
Cain
ArMeDaNdDeAdLy
Tenoziw
motion_man
Bushfire
Valah_LeNoob
CoolRasta
J.P.P.P.P.P
Ace Ventura
27 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Rate the Pitlord

Pitlord - Page 5 Vote_lcap16%Pitlord - Page 5 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 7 ]
Pitlord - Page 5 Vote_lcap12%Pitlord - Page 5 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 5 ]
Pitlord - Page 5 Vote_lcap30%Pitlord - Page 5 Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 13 ]
Pitlord - Page 5 Vote_lcap16%Pitlord - Page 5 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 7 ]
Pitlord - Page 5 Vote_lcap9%Pitlord - Page 5 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
Pitlord - Page 5 Vote_lcap9%Pitlord - Page 5 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
Pitlord - Page 5 Vote_lcap7%Pitlord - Page 5 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 43

Pitlord - Page 5 Empty Re: Pitlord

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P 2010-03-02, 00:45

I think it should do more damage than any wave ability but be split into 3 waves so its possible to dodge some of the damage. E.g. Rather than have 500 damage 1 wave, have 750 damage in 3 waves (250 damage each wave)

Also remember it does damage over time as well.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenoziw 2010-03-02, 05:09

J.P.P.P.P.P wrote:I think it should do more damage than any wave ability but be split into 3 waves so its possible to dodge some of the damage. E.g. Rather than have 500 damage 1 wave, have 750 damage in 3 waves (250 damage each wave)

Y sounds good, but then it is more a creeping skill, since if its many waves heroes can run or stun or dispell you.

But then also you can use it in teamfights if your ally stun a enemy hero, and then maybe the enemy hero get hit by all 3 waves.

But these such skills are overall always better vs creeps, same as Archmages Blizzard.
Tenoziw
Tenoziw
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P 2010-03-02, 06:48

Tenoziw wrote:
J.P.P.P.P.P wrote:I think it should do more damage than any wave ability but be split into 3 waves so its possible to dodge some of the damage. E.g. Rather than have 500 damage 1 wave, have 750 damage in 3 waves (250 damage each wave)

Y sounds good, but then it is more a creeping skill, since if its many waves heroes can run or stun or dispell you.

But then also you can use it in teamfights if your ally stun a enemy hero, and then maybe the enemy hero get hit by all 3 waves.

But these such skills are overall always better vs creeps, same as Archmages Blizzard.

Splitting into 3 waves would allow it to still be better at creeping than wave but not quite as good vs heroes which is how it should be kept for the pl to avoid him being imba.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Bes 2010-03-02, 10:16

had shitlord yesterday 2 times in a row...sry but then i droped all my items and parked him behind and was surfing in inet...thats just a crap and bfuckin boring heroe till u are lvl 250....something must really be done with him...i dont want to quit games cuz of any crap heroe and this shouldn't be the way making people act...i dont know anybody who likes to play him so i would suggest to remove him till repick works again or change smth with his skills...i would give him a stun and then ally and horde would have same number of stunners...and the ulti of him is just crap if u play vs skilled guys...till u have it on lvl 6 some of your enemy gets a lightning and this faggot ulti gets sensless and feed...remove ulti and give him a stunn which have a small range (lvl2 TC) but a strong stunn like 6 sec...i dont know if it would be ok like this but just a idea...and i promise u,next game i random him again i leave...
Bes
Bes
HnA forum Sheriff
HnA forum Sheriff

Back to top Go down

Post  motion_man 2010-03-02, 11:29

my initial idea was 1 wave, but 3 waves is also nice idea (same should be applied to pussy archmage, although i think it might be a lil op when it comes to creeping, 750 dmg with shorter cd) for ulti, i really think it should be an instant kill (or regular summoning), not sth like 100 dmg per sec. as for dooms, they need more hp / armor and a bit faster attack speed so they are actually able to kill something with melee weapon
motion_man
motion_man
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P 2010-03-02, 12:29

Bes wrote:had shitlord yesterday 2 times in a row...sry but then i droped all my items and parked him behind and was surfing in inet...thats just a crap and bfuckin boring heroe till u are lvl 250....something must really be done with him...i dont want to quit games cuz of any crap heroe and this shouldn't be the way making people act...i dont know anybody who likes to play him so i would suggest to remove him till repick works again or change smth with his skills...i would give him a stun and then ally and horde would have same number of stunners...and the ulti of him is just crap if u play vs skilled guys...till u have it on lvl 6 some of your enemy gets a lightning and this faggot ulti gets sensless and feed...remove ulti and give him a stunn which have a small range (lvl2 TC) but a strong stunn like 6 sec...i dont know if it would be ok like this but just a idea...and i promise u,next game i random him again i leave...

Gees he's not that bad, his ulti is kinda good for hero killing.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Bes 2010-03-02, 12:49

J.P.P.P.P.P wrote:
Bes wrote:had shitlord yesterday 2 times in a row...sry but then i droped all my items and parked him behind and was surfing in inet...thats just a crap and bfuckin boring heroe till u are lvl 250....something must really be done with him...i dont want to quit games cuz of any crap heroe and this shouldn't be the way making people act...i dont know anybody who likes to play him so i would suggest to remove him till repick works again or change smth with his skills...i would give him a stun and then ally and horde would have same number of stunners...and the ulti of him is just crap if u play vs skilled guys...till u have it on lvl 6 some of your enemy gets a lightning and this faggot ulti gets sensless and feed...remove ulti and give him a stunn which have a small range (lvl2 TC) but a strong stunn like 6 sec...i dont know if it would be ok like this but just a idea...and i promise u,next game i random him again i leave...

u cant kill any heroe with him when your enemy is a bit skilled^^i know what i do with this heroe in public and what i can do if we play any priv with skilled people...u can have fun with your ulti if u play vs noobs i know but vs skilled people = noway...ulti is to fat and to slow to make really any trouble with them and when teams recruited enough units then they only walk up and down...i know that u can micro them in any way and i always try to cast the ulti on a unit which is near to any enemy heroe but everyone knows when this ulti comes so again it gets usless...just have to walk back and attack,walk attack and ulti down...i dont know but i dont see any point in which this heroe can be compared with other heroes...for example lich is an heroe which is really easy to play and he have strong skills...what have the shitlord????except of his fatass????an ulti for which u need to be a fuckin ubberpro or play against noobs to make any action with it...yea yea i know that u can creep with rain of fire on lvl 10...
Bes
Bes
HnA forum Sheriff
HnA forum Sheriff

Back to top Go down

Post  Bushfire 2010-03-02, 20:17

Bes wrote:
J.P.P.P.P.P wrote:

u cant kill any heroe with him when your enemy is a bit skilled^^i know what i do with this heroe in public and what i can do if we play any priv with skilled people...u can have fun with your ulti if u play vs noobs i know but vs skilled people = noway...ulti is to fat and to slow to make really any trouble with them and when teams recruited enough units then they only walk up and down...i know that u can micro them in any way and i always try to cast the ulti on a unit which is near to any enemy heroe but everyone knows when this ulti comes so again it gets usless...just have to walk back and attack,walk attack and ulti down...i dont know but i dont see any point in which this heroe can be compared with other heroes...for example lich is an heroe which is really easy to play and he have strong skills...what have the shitlord????except of his fatass????an ulti for which u need to be a fuckin ubberpro or play against noobs to make any action with it...yea yea i know that u can creep with rain of fire on lvl 10...
my friend motion man is a speaker of the truth Wink farao
Bushfire
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

http://www.seashepherd.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenoziw 2010-03-02, 20:25

J.P.P.P.P.P wrote:
Tenoziw wrote:

Splitting into 3 waves would allow it to still be better at creeping than wave but not quite as good vs heroes which is how it should be kept for the pl to avoid him being imba.

Yeah exactly as I said/ment.
Tenoziw
Tenoziw
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  Bes 2010-03-03, 12:49

do anything u want with him but do it plz...shity can only get better not worse...
Bes
Bes
HnA forum Sheriff
HnA forum Sheriff

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoralundra 2010-03-03, 14:25

Bear in mind that if their heroes are creeping it's always pretty easy to hit with 2 waves. If they don't move as soon as they see the 1st wave they will definitely get hit by 2. Bearing that in mind 750 is a bit excessive. But it definitely needs to be a reduced number of waves, and either have a shorter cooldown (preferrable) or more damage than wave spells.

Also I think adding bonus damage to cleave is better than increasing the damage that strikes through actually, 'cause the cleaved damage ignores armour so you'll get this illogical and counter-intuitive situation where the secondary damage is higher than the primary damage.

Doomguards definitely need their armour/damage/hp improved. They die ridiculously easily.

Xoralundra
Bloodmage
Bloodmage

Back to top Go down

Post  RobertPolsen 2010-03-09, 10:24

Come on .Am i the only one to like this guy ? PL his a good hero :he is not a basic HP tank so he needs to B micro much better than the TC , thats true .But he has good spells:Fire to kill creep at the begening of the game .For that he is better than the DK for exemple.And in late game he has an impressive hp to resist .Furthermore ,the Terror no so usefull at the begening become a nice skill in late game when your are focused by guys who strike at 200 .And at this moment , the cleaving makes simply the creep useless . PL is surely not a hero killer but he slaughters troops so easily .By the way , he can become a hero killer although in end games for exemple , you will surely kill the Panda during is division .No need to see the one who hides , by striking fire or earth ...panda is simply dead .Another exemple , facing Illidan at hight level is deadly for PL :you just see "miss , Miss ,MISS" on your screen , seriously who didn't ever wanted to break is mouse during thoses moments ^^With pitord you just have to strike nearby units , you ll see Illidans running away for sure with his HP vanishing .I think that adding hp or armor will not make him more interresting for hero-killing action and more damage will make him over powered vs creeps . Just as the Blademater is at the origin an hero killer , PL is a creep killer .In a team of 5 , he does is job .
RobertPolsen
RobertPolsen
Rifleman
Rifleman

Back to top Go down

Post  Bes 2010-03-09, 10:48

RobertPolsen wrote:. PL is surely not a hero killer but he slaughters troops so easily .By the way , he can become a hero killer although in end games for exemple , you will surely kill the Panda during is division .No need to see the one who hides , by striking fire or earth ...panda is simply dead .Another exemple , facing Illidan at hight level is deadly for PL :you just see "miss , Miss ,MISS" on your screen , seriously who didn't ever wanted to break is mouse during thoses moments ^^With pitord you just have to strike nearby units , you ll see Illidans running away for sure with his HP vanishing.

I want to see it when u play vs skilled guys^^in pub games he can be nice i know what u mean but not in priv games with skilled guys,NEVER!!!He is just crap for the team...
Bes
Bes
HnA forum Sheriff
HnA forum Sheriff

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2010-03-09, 11:55

Bes wrote:
RobertPolsen wrote:. PL is surely not a hero killer but he slaughters troops so easily .By the way , he can become a hero killer although in end games for exemple , you will surely kill the Panda during is division .No need to see the one who hides , by striking fire or earth ...panda is simply dead .Another exemple , facing Illidan at hight level is deadly for PL :you just see "miss , Miss ,MISS" on your screen , seriously who didn't ever wanted to break is mouse during thoses moments ^^With pitord you just have to strike nearby units , you ll see Illidans running away for sure with his HP vanishing.

I want to see it when u play vs skilled guys^^in pub games he can be nice i know what u mean but not in priv games with skilled guys,NEVER!!!He is just crap for the team...
as far as i remember you were last evening in the same game with me when we played vs pitlord....he had most unit kills, played very good, used his ulti alot to kill us(!) and almost never died - i think the pitlord is pretty nice now Smile
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

https://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Post  Orc.Slayer 2010-08-01, 18:49

Ace Ventura wrote: i think the pitlord is pretty nice now Smile

I think his ulti is too nice

on lvl 6 it's just insane, dispell, cripple and stun x2 catch almost every hero
combine it with stun/sleep/hex and you can't do a shit, even less then vs dreadlord ulti

pls reduce the dispell aoe and make cripple last for max 5 seconds with same slow as frost orb, it's still good enough because it stacks with the other slows

Orc.Slayer
Tauren Chieftain
Tauren Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2010-08-04, 12:11

Orc.Slayer wrote:
Ace Ventura wrote: i think the pitlord is pretty nice now Smile

I think his ulti is too nice

on lvl 6 it's just insane, dispell, cripple and stun x2 catch almost every hero
combine it with stun/sleep/hex and you can't do a shit, even less then vs dreadlord ulti

pls reduce the dispell aoe and make cripple last for max 5 seconds with same slow as frost orb, it's still good enough because it stacks with the other slows
agree with orc, i think ulti is op, other spells are nice, and fire rain is PERFECT = mirror of the archmages snow

Back to top Go down

Post  motion_man 2010-12-16, 19:37

about fatass' ulti, i really think theres no point that u must cast it on a unit, it would be much better and simpler to have it as a regular spawn. (cos it may happen that both racks are down and there is no units to cast on ur ulti = no dispel in lategame, making this spell useless, unlike panda's ulti)
motion_man
motion_man
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  XioNiDaS 2010-12-17, 07:33

motion_man wrote:about fatass' ulti, i really think theres no point that u must cast it on a unit, it would be much better and simpler to have it as a regular spawn. (cos it may happen that both racks are down and there is no units to cast on ur ulti = no dispel in lategame, making this spell useless, unlike panda's ulti)

u think its rly nice to cast it on creep.
this way the dooms can start running after enemy heros from a smaller distance and it can be a surprise attack.
XioNiDaS
XioNiDaS
Tinker
Tinker

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Fire 2010-12-17, 11:45

and when all barracks are down then all heroes are that op that the ulti of pl die like sh** ^^ so let him like it is..to my mind one of hardest heroes to play but good and nothing op...
I-Fire
I-Fire
Bloodlord
Bloodlord

Back to top Go down

Post  WykurwRozpaczy 2010-12-17, 16:14

Lol using pitlord's ulti in late game is pointless ...
Xionidas is right - using pitlord's doomguards as suprise is exelent !
Now i looked on chnges on new version and there is that pitlords doomguards lost 300 hp !!!!!!!!! its terrible !!!
Doomguards are weak enough and now its even worst !

weed weed weed
WykurwRozpaczy
WykurwRozpaczy
Axemaster
Axemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  motion_man 2010-12-17, 16:31

y, well, next time dont whine when warden comes with antimagic, or bm comes with his gay illusions and u cant do shit about it.
pointless doom guards in late game? dude srsly, im not gonna comment about that.
u get 2 doom guards, with around 3k hp, u have plenty of time to cast dispel (im focused on dispel cos it really is one of the most useful spell in lategame, next to cripple)
its only hero on the horde side with dispel, like panda on the alliance and scales are not even.
(also, about the distance, it can be made so that they are summoned where u choose it to be (like inferno), that way it would be even better surprise)
motion_man
motion_man
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  XioNiDaS 2010-12-17, 16:59

motion_man wrote: it can be made so that they are summoned where u choose it to be (like inferno), that way it would be even better surprise

if u can do it without stun and same range like now then ok
this way it will be much more useful ulti with low lvl aswell. we'll see ^^
XioNiDaS
XioNiDaS
Tinker
Tinker

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel.DX 2010-12-18, 13:01

i think no there was no need to change.
pitty &doomguards are strong together but no way op. just right for an ulti. if you are alliance - grab a lightorb.

I never never had the case that there was no unit around for using doomguards on.

Steel.DX
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain 2010-12-18, 13:30

lol doomguards are op as fuck if you know how to use them, and they are surely not useless late game.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel.DX 2010-12-19, 17:26

lol doomguards are op as fuck if you know how to use them

a single doomguard is not op as its an ulti.
two doomguards.... sometimes, ok Smile but you really need to be good at microing them. i dont see this happening often.
-steel

Steel.DX
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum