Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

comments about newest version

+58
Ace Ventura
DanielPlainview
hungryhugo
kruemel
Metallbrecher
Frilu
Complexity
RaM-bo
Mett
RockstaR
ICEky
StiFleR01
Wrath.
BaB
.Nero.
L.o.T
Scylla
Ghinzu
misanthrope42
Wakawaka
Bogus
Admiral Awesome
Glacial
Sunwheel
Ylt
Azid
LeCLerc
yugan
Opti.MaL
KeviN_LifE
Heimataerde
Noctumonium
w.10
Deathlord
SpeaRMan
J.P.P.P.P.P
XioNiDaS
Fujara
Sm0neY
PwNd_Zalvinz
Lidltuete
Madness92
Steel.DX
Orc.Slayer
ShitSlava
PureOwn4ge
SawieR
Mathees
Bes
Cain
CoolRasta
vion
Bushfire
Hunter86
IkKaKu_MaStEr
motion_man
Tenoziw
orzeh88
62 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

comments about newest version - Page 9 Empty Re: comments about newest version

Post  Steel.DX 2012-07-19, 20:14

i dont know how much the average intelligence of agi/str heroes is after 60min of playtime

if i knew about jazz, hna would have (for a long time) a statistic going about hero stats, creeps & gold etc at the 60 min mark
so we could perfectly fit a function
f: (str,int,agi,heroclass,gametime,...) -> f(str,int,agi,heroclass,gametime,...) = [optimal heal pot hp gain for 1200 gold]

megagrin study megagrin

Steel.DX
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Bogus 2012-08-05, 11:46

Now only agi and int heroes can have (buy or take --- it doesn't matter) Periapt of Vitality. And only 1 piece.

Ok i understand no periapt for Str hero. But why only 1 piece for others? It's not good. That's normal item like the others..
Bogus
Bogus
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

http://www.diehard.highforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Noctumonium 2012-08-06, 12:14

Sh can heal himself, why change autoheal for druid? I know he can defend himself with his ulti (if some ally near him) but maybe also a nerfed autoheal can be good, like heal/2 if used on himself?
Noctumonium
Noctumonium
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain 2012-08-06, 13:09

Was just ace who failed a bit with copying pala heal for the druid, without changing it's data. Smile
I already fixed it so he can heal himself and should be working for the next version

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noctumonium 2012-08-06, 21:28

Ah great Very Happy
Noctumonium
Noctumonium
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2012-08-14, 21:46

Fountain's ability Life & Mana regeneration reduced? Or just health regenearation reduced?
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Noctumonium 2012-08-16, 22:47

Lidltuete just gave me a lesson of hna. thanks to him I saw the new engineer spell. Well if you want to remove a slow and compare engy with tw I can only say that you did it too powerfull: engy bomb can push enemy in every direction instead of only back; Lidl used it always like first spell for the attack and easy sorround cause after the push you can't move for few secs. Tw knockback instead can only push back and it is most of times kill lost if not wisely used. Maybe reduce range of push on bomb?
Noctumonium
Noctumonium
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Lidltuete 2012-08-16, 22:53

Tbh, I have to agree. But I think engis bomb is not imba because of his range (if you played him once since new version you would now that if you want to push a hero towards you he needs to be hit at least in the middle of the area of the bomb), its imba because its instant, theres no animation which takes 0.5 before the spell is showing any effect (last bomb had a longer animation if im not wrong).
And I think it would be too easy to judge from this game, because your ranged heroes were standing in the front, if they kept distance to me, there would be no way I could push them back. Well, in lategame it wasnt avoidable anymore, cause we had speedaura 10 which made it even easier for me to catch your mates.

Lidltuete
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Azid 2012-08-18, 10:14

I like his new Skill , btw his Bomb who slow movement speed was imba too , so ive no problem with this change.

Well done.
Azid
Azid
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Noctumonium 2012-08-18, 10:50

Remember that slow can be dispelled with am and you can anyway run with it, push insted blocks tp and stop the hero from moving pushing him into enemies
Noctumonium
Noctumonium
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel.DX 2012-08-18, 21:53

added deny-anti-lame system: if allied unit with more then 42% hit points is denied enemies gain 300 experience

im not sure if i got it right....
suppose i am on human (left) side.
so if i kill my allied footman who had 10% (red) hp, nothing is different. if i kill the full hp mortar (since it is useless in the situation) the new rule kicks in and grants 300 exp to the enemy?

Steel.DX
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielPlainview 2012-08-18, 22:19

Yes, it gives 300 XP / numberOfEnemies for every enemy hero in some area of killed unit. But we'll fix amount of XP in the future, it shouldn't be constant value.

So if you killed unit and didn't see "!" sign, probably you gave XP to your enemy.

DanielPlainview
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghinzu 2012-08-22, 12:18

I think the engineer is way too OP. the bomb and the strike = 2 interrupt for tp. + light bomb is way better than wave of the frozen TC, because you don't need to be behind your opponents bring them near your mates.
Ghinzu
Ghinzu
Archmage
Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2012-08-22, 12:20

Ghinzu wrote:I think the engineer is way too OP. the bomb and the strike = 2 interrupt for tp. + light bomb is way better than wave of the frozen TC, because you don't need to be behind your opponents bring them near your mates.
will be fixed soon Smile
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

https://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2012-08-26, 11:01

Cain, Daniel, Ace is it possible for the next update to increase peasant/peon hit points instead of 220 up to 450-500 hp, and also increase speed up to 240-250?
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Bogus 2012-08-26, 11:13

EddieBG wrote:Cain, Daniel, Ace is it possible for the next update to increase peasant/peon hit points instead of 220 up to 450-500 hp, and also increase speed up to 240-250?

That could be nice, just something new Wink
Bogus
Bogus
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  PanStyle 2012-09-09, 13:09

Just saw the last changelog, this seems great so far. I'm in lobby atm, can't wait to test some stuff Very Happy

Also :
Peasant/Peon movement speed and and hit points increase.
Yeah baby, yeah <3

Edit :
Ghinzu wrote:I think the engineer is way too OP. the bomb and the strike = 2 interrupt for tp. + light bomb is way better than wave of the frozen TC, because you don't need to be behind your opponents bring them near your mates.
This.
Also, you could combo alone and make a "come to papa" move. Bomb then strike. That leave times for enge mates to come and rape the target, if possible. Very Happy
I know this is not possible anymore but i had to share my feeling about this (i had a really good time with strike, really fun spell).

Only thing is the deny/xp thing makes me sad Sad Because agaisn't wd or bm, you can't really prevent them to xp. It's possible, of course, but it's way harder.
Btw, if Lich use her spell on creep to get mana (and deny a creep obviously) does this rules apply ?
PanStyle
PanStyle
Paladin
Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain 2012-09-09, 13:28

Well first of all he did comment about the previous engi, the new one has an ulti stun and then the lightning strike.
And yes lich ritual works for denying, anything that shows ! works, everything that doesn't show that, means exp for the enemies if they are close enough.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura 2012-09-09, 17:33

PanStyle wrote:
Btw, if Lich use her spell on creep to get mana (and deny a creep obviously) does this rules apply ?
lich mana ability doesnt give exp to enemies when denying something
Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

https://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghinzu 2012-09-15, 10:42

I think the new ulti of archmage is way too overpowered. Imo, it make imbalanced damaged.
Ghinzu
Ghinzu
Archmage
Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain 2012-09-15, 10:54

I don't understand how it can be overpowered so much compared to other ultimates.
Say death and decay is sick damage, most of the stun ultimates does almost as much damage, but they stun for quite a long time at the same time.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-09-15, 11:31

Ghinzu wrote:I think the new ulti of archmage is way too overpowered. Imo, it make imbalanced damaged.

I disagree, damage is okay, but I don't notice a lot of the slow effect it should give..

Greetz,

Back to top Go down

Post  Bogus 2012-09-15, 16:18

AM ulty is really really good. Agree with Cain Smile
Bogus
Bogus
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scylla 2012-09-15, 16:44

- archimage has a good wave to decreep, elementary to block, (aura) & a very good ulti (damage and slow : a dl with full-life lose 1000 hp on 3000 with this ulti...) too much for me. he is no longer useless^^

- druid is just imba for me compared with sh. why ? he has a heal better than sh (individual person against several), same hex/wards & a ulti better (aoe lower but druid can move during this spell and no sh...). so 2 spell better for me.

- a question : orc has 2 dispell with heroes (mano & archimonde) but humans ? (1 with panda but another ?)
Scylla
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-09-17, 15:48

I got complains about the new ultimate of the Druid of the Alliance.

It's way too OP compared to the shadow hunter ulti of the Horde. Here are my reason's:

-Druid can move after casting ultimate, shadow hunter can't.
-Druid can't be interrupted while using this ultimate.
-Allied heroes of the Druid can teleport when they're in the ulti, with sh the ulti doesn't work on heroes who chose to use tp.
-The Druid ultimate is way too fast. I mean, with Shadow Hunter it's easy to see when he will use his ultimate. The druid on the other hand, can stay back threw his ultimate, do his job and he can go back or attack.

From what I heard, the Druid was meant to be a sort of Sh at the Alliance. At the moment, he's way too overpowered and it's just fucked up.
Remove the ultimate, or change it in this way that the Druid just like Shadow Hunter need to stand still while using his ultimate, and can be interrupted and change the shit that allied heroes stay invulnerable when they teleport in ultimate radius.

Greetz,

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next