Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

comments about newest version

+58
Ace Ventura
DanielPlainview
hungryhugo
kruemel
Metallbrecher
Frilu
Complexity
RaM-bo
Mett
RockstaR
ICEky
StiFleR01
Wrath.
BaB
.Nero.
L.o.T
Scylla
Ghinzu
misanthrope42
Wakawaka
Bogus
Admiral Awesome
Glacial
Sunwheel
Ylt
Azid
LeCLerc
yugan
Opti.MaL
KeviN_LifE
Heimataerde
Noctumonium
w.10
Deathlord
SpeaRMan
J.P.P.P.P.P
XioNiDaS
Fujara
Sm0neY
PwNd_Zalvinz
Lidltuete
Madness92
Steel.DX
Orc.Slayer
ShitSlava
PureOwn4ge
SawieR
Mathees
Bes
Cain
CoolRasta
vion
Bushfire
Hunter86
IkKaKu_MaStEr
motion_man
Tenoziw
orzeh88
62 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

comments about newest version - Page 3 Empty Re: comments about newest version

Post  Cain 2011-03-11, 02:02

@steel : I already changed the vampiric aura to acid bomb

Lidltuete wrote:I dont know if bl kept his ulti (wyrms), but imo it was a good decision to remove lava summons. Horde Summons > Ally Summons , and bl got 2 kind of them.
Yes i thought it would be good to remove his summons, he is good in the start to push with his summons etc but in the long run it will be better for him with wave imo.
Besides i also think that horde has too many summons compared to alliance and it was alright getting rid of some.

Sm0neY wrote:In the last game we have a problem with the bug of Demon Hunter, he runs and runs and go rambolike. You cant controll him. So i hope, you can fix the bug with the next version.

This is a bug that has been around for a while i don't think that we're going to be able to fix it. Thankfully it doesn't happen that often.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel.DX 2011-03-11, 11:57

esides i also think that horde has too many summons compared to alliance

thats a point... there were indeed some ally vs [mass of summons] games, really low fun : ) and lavas contributed a lot to that.

In the last game we have a problem with the bug of Demon Hunter, he runs and runs and go rambolike
isnt that the dying-while-transforming-to-rambo-on-respawn- bug?

I already changed the vampiric aura to acid bomb
if acid bomb & corru orb stacks with cleaving attack, megaeek

anyway, better than 2 passive skills + frost armor ; )
-steel

Steel.DX
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  motion_man 2011-03-11, 13:11

isnt that the dying-while-transforming-to-rambo-on-respawn- bug?
dying-while-transforming back-to-rambo-on-respawn- bug

why was tidal guardian removed?
motion_man
motion_man
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Fujara 2011-03-12, 08:55

if acid bomb & corru orb stacks with cleaving attack, megaeek

Only thing that reduces cleaving attack is armor type, it doesnt matter how much armor the unit has
Fujara
Fujara
Rifleman
Rifleman

Back to top Go down

Post  PwNd_Zalvinz 2011-03-12, 09:01

i thank u cain 4 all this changes, i like them all:) bl who i hated before r much better now:)
PwNd_Zalvinz
PwNd_Zalvinz
Archmage
Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post  motion_man 2011-03-12, 11:11

Fujara wrote:
Only thing that reduces cleaving attack is armor type, it doesnt matter how much armor the unit has
wrong. dmg splashed is dmg u dealt after applying dmg reduction from armor. the less u hit on primary unit, obviously, u will splash less.
motion_man
motion_man
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Fujara 2011-03-14, 07:50

motion_man wrote:
Fujara wrote:
wrong. dmg splashed is dmg u dealt after applying dmg reduction from armor. the less u hit on primary unit, obviously, u will splash less.

what i meant is that it doesnt matter how much armor have other units you hit with cleave (not primary unit)
Fujara
Fujara
Rifleman
Rifleman

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel.DX 2011-03-14, 15:39

anybody knows a reliable source for these information?

Steel.DX
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  XioNiDaS 2011-04-13, 22:01

I played yesterday the "r" version and there was a little strange thing. I havent played "s" yet so i dont know if it still exist or not.
So Archmage has turned back to old style but with ulti there is difference.
-during tp there is no blue-pumping-light which ought to be
-the spell cannot be canceled (like moving a bit during casting)
-the blue light doesnt appears on target, and target can move while spell
plz fix it
XioNiDaS
XioNiDaS
Tinker
Tinker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2011-04-14, 05:23

New ver is quite good i like almost all the changes except turning am again into crap. Mb give him antymagic when tp? And the idea to give archimonde a glewia was great, he is strong now, maxed orb effect is even a bit imba. And the ulti of the new heroes. I use it mb once a game? It should dispell for example strike of ally warden.

Back to top Go down

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P 2011-04-14, 06:09

Funik wrote:New ver is quite good i like almost all the changes except turning am again into crap. Mb give him antymagic when tp? And the idea to give archimonde a glewia was great, he is strong now, maxed orb effect is even a bit imba. And the ulti of the new heroes. I use it mb once a game? It should dispell for example strike of ally warden.

The thing about the ultis of those heroes is that it dispels am potions which is just unbelievebly imba! i guess you can also use it to kill summons really easily? u can dispel silence from your friends also which is imba. I guess it would also work on roots and maybe net? certainly works on the whirlwind ability. REALLY insanely good ability.

I do agree this new orb effect (from what i've seen) is very very strong during mid game. Can slow heroes really well and for a long time.

Archmage is still a nice hero without hex, but i do think maybe his aura should be more useful.. maybe make it boost hp regeneration on high levels.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2011-04-14, 08:21

J.P.P.P.P.P wrote:
Funik wrote:New ver is quite good i like almost all the changes except turning am again into crap. Mb give him antymagic when tp? And the idea to give archimonde a glewia was great, he is strong now, maxed orb effect is even a bit imba. And the ulti of the new heroes. I use it mb once a game? It should dispell for example strike of ally warden.

The thing about the ultis of those heroes is that it dispels am potions which is just unbelievebly imba! i guess you can also use it to kill summons really easily? u can dispel silence from your friends also which is imba. I guess it would also work on roots and maybe net? certainly works on the whirlwind ability. REALLY insanely good ability.

I do agree this new orb effect (from what i've seen) is very very strong during mid game. Can slow heroes really well and for a long time.

Archmage is still a nice hero without hex, but i do think maybe his aura should be more useful.. maybe make it boost hp regeneration on high levels.
Oh, I haven't got occassion to use it against antimagic and I even didn't think bout it. So, in that case its really quite good.

Imo am is the worst hero and should be stronger. As u said, mb better aura or stronger ulti than a normal tp.

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan 2011-04-14, 08:27

Agree, that dispell is too imba - no sense to use am now if enemy has new hero, maybe need to boost cooldown for ulti... Proudmoure/arthas has too high agi bonus per level - yesterday i played bm and had 350 creeps, my mate Proudmore had 200-230, i was 1 level more then him and... he had more hp and 20 more agility (i had 10 hero kills, and he had 6). So with his ulti Proudmoure can do very huge damage, i know he is not easy character to play, but if player skilled enough he bacame death machine, but i like that change anyway - because i always like to play arthas/proudmoure, but for balance i rly think that 2 agi per lvl is too high (and as i know he has more strenght per level then other agi heroes). About acid ability - its same like frost arrows of naga, but most of all ppl dont skill high level frost arrows at mid part of game, or dont skill that ability, because put skill points for lightning and mana shield, in fact if hero attacked by archi its hard to go away, especially in middle part of game. Also i think that mk's bash ability chance should be reduced (10% at lvl 10 max) - coz in late game mk became "man u are dead and u never go away" hero, even if creeped bad.
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mathees 2011-04-14, 09:26

Funik wrote:

Imo am is the worst hero and should be stronger.

well i dont think so, he is one of the best int heroes

Mathees
Dark Ranger
Dark Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  XioNiDaS 2011-04-14, 14:56

A.D.D_SpeaRMan wrote:About acid ability - its same like frost arrows of naga, but most of all ppl dont skill high level frost arrows at mid part of game, or dont skill that ability, because put skill points for lightning and mana shield
And acid strike doesnt cost mana!!
Huge advantage. Perhaps change it?
XioNiDaS
XioNiDaS
Tinker
Tinker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2011-04-14, 15:07

Mathees wrote:
Funik wrote:

Which int hero is weaker than am and why?

Back to top Go down

Post  Mathees 2011-04-14, 18:20

Funik wrote:
Mathees wrote:
Funik wrote:

1. cuz he gets more agi then every other int hero, compare kubi/lich etc
2. his ulti is so nice, u can change lines to push
3. blizzard nice for creeping / elementals for blocking
4. and if hes well creeped he becomes a nice dmg dealer
thats why he is one of my favourite hero Wink

Mathees
Dark Ranger
Dark Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P 2011-04-14, 21:04

Mathees wrote:
Funik wrote:
Mathees wrote:
Funik wrote:

1. cuz he gets more agi then every other int hero, compare kubi/lich etc
2. his ulti is so nice, u can change lines to push
3. blizzard nice for creeping / elementals for blocking
4. and if hes well creeped he becomes a nice dmg dealer
thats why he is one of my favourite hero Wink

Well put mat, he is a frigin great hero for playing strategically and fun to play also. I do, however, think there should be some point to skilling every ability high, so i think his aura (and some other heroes skills too) should do something more useful at a high level. People should be able to pick which ability they skill high and no matter which it should still be a nice combo.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel.DX 2011-04-15, 05:43

I do, however, think there should be some point to skilling every ability high

yes, change something on pala - chickenrun - bubble. who would ever put a second point into that skill?
same with voodoo, tornado, monsun/ starfall, bm ulti, tc/batman ulti, warden ulti,.....

for divine shield: maybe implement a decreasing cooldown with each lvl, starting from a higher value on lvl1 than now. but it must be worth not skilling the aura.

for starfall/ monsun, tc ulti, voodoo: maybe add a 10 second- antimagic on lvl 6 that appears when using the skill.

tornado: make it agile on lvl 6 such that you can "chase" enemy heroes

warden: make the spirits (not the avatar) invisible on lvl 6

-steel

Steel.DX
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain 2011-04-15, 08:57

To be fair tornado is well worth skilling.. Not only does the cd decrease but the area of the tornado gets higher and the slow % increase by quite a bit.
Tc ulti depends if you're going to die a lot. If you are the only melee it could be worth skilling tc ankh because level 6 is like 3 minutes cd instead of 5.
Big bad voodoo if you skill it you will have your cooldown decreased, effect of big bad voodoo longer and a bigger area of effect of the ability.
About monsoon and starfall.. well they do pretty decent damage and could be worth skilling, but most likely you would prefer the other skills as they are more important.
And well devine shield will be quite hard to balance as both cd and duration increase at the moment each time you level it.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord 2011-04-18, 07:31

A.D.D_SpeaRMan wrote: that dispell is too imba - no sense to use am now if enemy has new hero [...] Also i think that mk's bash ability chance should be reduced (10% at lvl 10 max) - coz in late game mk became "man u are dead and u never go away" hero, even if creeped bad.

it make sense cuz couldown of ulti is enough high and anyway u can try silence or kill this int hero if its needed..furthermore some hero like mk or tinker in avatar cant be touch . it can be interesting for break am potion when one agi focus a poor int hero (warden+am pot vs sh in late game...)

im agree with spearman about mk's bash ability... avatar and bash is an enormous advantage in late game... and humans have 2 avatars possible with tinker in opposite with orc team which dont have one ...

Deathlord
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  w.10 2011-04-20, 12:46

I think archimond's wave attack is not enough strong, it hits very minimal, dreadlord's wave is hit down the catapults, but this do not hit them down.
MAybe become it stronger?

w.10
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan 2011-04-21, 18:59

Malfurion's bugs withing lvl-up skill points: 1) "W" dont work for heal; 2) in description "W" stands for snakes.
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Noctumonium 2011-04-21, 21:41

Malfurion has 2 lvl 4 heal ability in the description Smile
Noctumonium
Noctumonium
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain 2011-04-22, 00:34

Hmm strange.... from what i see in the world editor it shouldn't be anything like that.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next