Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

admins

+46
Deathlord
medi
Complexity
StiFleR01
Scylla
yugan
Admiral Awesome
Lidltuete
misanthrope42
LeCLerc
Heimataerde
Titanium_ATOM
RaM-bo
borogal
SpeaRMan
dark_sephiroth
R4nG3r
XioNiDaS
requos
ElSlayer
BoBxXaS
curious_SpiriT
Steel.DX
curious_MyT
Noctumonium
MmH_SzpryceL
Mr.Weezy
BaB
m4j3sTiC
Stridar
Bes
Cain
Orc.Slayer
Mathees
metzler
CoolRasta
-MavericK-
kampfmaster
Buebchen
PureOwn4ge
MmH_gxxx
Bushfire
PrzykurwChaosu
SawieR
curious_ChU
Ace Ventura
50 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

admins - Page 8 Empty Re: admins

Post  kruemel 2013-12-15, 00:30

just 1 comment to our lovely kid DDeathlordDD.

in a game where galensilvanter insulted all the time with chats and attacks against me and kak_somehow, he baned me and kak for blocking him 1 second, even if he whould died anyways.
after that galen get completely into rage mode and reskilled lavas for block and attacked us all the time.

now here comes DD. just ban all 3 why not? seems like its the first time in his poor life, that he can determine something.
if thats a ban reason for me, u can ban 50%+ of the rest of the hna comunity.

heres the replay if someone want to waste some time: http://www.file-upload.net/download-8400957/LastReplay.w3g.html

till minute 25 its just chat and attacks from galen from time to time.
the "block" and ban reason comes between 25-30 if im right

tired

kruemel
Pitlord
Pitlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain 2013-12-15, 10:47

Hmm, but from what i can see.
Only Galensilvanter is banned, and it looks like he was banned outside of a game.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord 2013-12-15, 11:15

i was sure u would post sth...

my version is : we start a game with full skilled players, which its not easy to have those times... i was enjoying this but krueme with galen same side was a bad idea (no time for swap) ... i hoped it will be ok cuz we play for fun no ? and admin were here (w.1 me...)

they talk too much so i tried mute sometimes for keeping concentration in game : talk less , play more !
kak_tibja_zawut and krueme1 were against galen who mb start to say shit , noob, nap etc... galen become mad after a tk or block of kak imo (galen dies), im not sure of that but then he was total out of the game, tk , block ... i rage cuz after one hour, see such behaviour of 3 old players was total sad ! i ask for giveup cuz playing like this was hopeless for winning vs rammstein_ complexity , w.1 ... they never giveup and go on to make time of all players wasted!!!!!

thats why i tried ban the 3 players (its not permanent ban, 7days...) galen and kak are banned, krueme1 is safelisted ????

i cant rly say galen starts or kru or kak. probably was galen, but if they didnt block him or tk we could expect play they game and i could ban "only" galen for his behaviour. like this they all participate to waste our time and i cant be here so often for playing like this.

so ban reason isnt only the block krueme1 and i dont appreciate ur attitude , flaming me ? am i galen ? wtf ? kid DD , poor life , flame in german with ur friend metall in channel ? u find ur funny ? i dont need insult someone for making community in my side or showing that i take the good decision. i know u just as gamer, and yesterday, u were acting like tard gamer. most of time i ve no trouble with u and we work good together in sounds combo biggrin....at least galen accept my decision which means hes not so dumb as u can think.

we are so small community now, is rly necessary to swap all time in lobby cuz too much ego of old players ??? (icant play with him or him or him ....)

DD
Deathlord
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  kruemel 2013-12-15, 15:45

Cain wrote:Hmm, but from what i can see.
Only Galensilvanter is banned, and it looks like he was banned outside of a game.

yes because im on safelist and he cant spell kak´s name Wink

kruemel
Pitlord
Pitlord

Back to top Go down

Post  kruemel 2013-12-15, 15:53

@ dd
i write one "good move nap" or smth to galen and u muted me immediately. galen did that the whole game.
and i never team killed while the game was going on. just when it was over anyway cause galen tried block and tk for 5 minutes+.

just watch the replay inventive things for ban reasons.

kruemel
Pitlord
Pitlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexity 2013-12-15, 16:13

Well, the only thing I want to say is Galen isn't banned. Just played a game with him and with w.1. Not sure how, probably unban or IP change. Further I think DD could've given them a warning first and after that a ban. It was hard to tell who started, but if I know those people like I think I do, Galen started for sure.

Anyway this whole thing is a time waste.

Complexity
Mountainking
Mountainking

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8