Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions

+35
.Nero.
hungryhugo
Ripperman[cz]
Scylla
imba.balvan
StiFleR01
RockstaR
theremon
BaB
Ghinzu
w.86
L.o.S
Ace Ventura
RaM-bo
Wrath.
Azid
Bogus
Ylt
GZone_ATOM
SpeaRMan
Lidltuete
borogal
XioNiDaS
Deathlord
curious_SpiriT
w.10
vion
Heimataerde
Noctumonium
Eddie
yugan
motion_man
Steel.DX
J.P.P.P.P.P
Cain
39 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions

Post  Guest 2011-02-14, 13:15

Steel.DX wrote:another suggestion about the leavers problem:
why not writing clearly the fact that leavers get banned on the load screen?

imagine you dont know about hna, you enter a game for fun, you dont really find you about stuff the first time and get banned forver THOUGH you might wanted to play again. i think thats exactly why tha hna community shrinks all the time because only few people fin their way here throug all the ban and kick obstackles....
But that leaver destroys game, 4v5 on start, a bit unbalanced don't u think? And if that leaver really wanna play agian it's no problem to enter forum and explain situation and ask for unban.

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel.DX 2011-02-14, 14:28

Funik wrote:
Steel.DX wrote:another suggestion about the leavers problem:
why not writing clearly the fact that leavers get banned on the load screen?

imagine you dont know about hna, you enter a game for fun, you dont really find you about stuff the first time and get banned forver THOUGH you might wanted to play again. i think thats exactly why tha hna community shrinks all the time because only few people fin their way here throug all the ban and kick obstackles....
But that leaver destroys game, 4v5 on start, a bit unbalanced don't u think? And if that leaver really wanna play agian it's no problem to enter forum and explain situation and ask for unban.

the first time i played, i was a leaver! stats 0/0, leaver=> lifetimeban?
when you as a newbie get banned you say "fuck you" instead of having the effort to sign up and "oh please unban me, please!"

think about it Smile

anyway whats so bad about telling the rules on the loadscreen?

Steel.DX
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2011-02-14, 15:22

Steel.DX wrote:
the first time i played, i was a leaver! stats 0/0, leaver=> lifetimeban?
when you as a newbie get banned you say "fuck you" instead of having the effort to sign up and "oh please unban me, please!"

think about it Smile

anyway whats so bad about telling the rules on the loadscreen?
Rules on the loadscreen is quite nice idea, but still leavers should be banning

Back to top Go down

Post  Noctumonium 2011-02-16, 23:28

steel is right, it is a good idea, and players have to stop votekick all newbies in the lobby biggrin
Noctumonium
Noctumonium
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimataerde 2011-04-25, 09:05

I found some "mass" ulti skills (beasty's, kubi's, potm's, etc.) very boring. I think game will be more enthralling if you replace these spells by another.

Heimataerde
Pitlord
Pitlord

Back to top Go down

Post  vion 2011-04-25, 15:12

H&A Suggestions:

General:
Modells:
- change Royal Guard modell into normal Royal Guard modell
- change Farseer modell into Thrall modell
Sound:
- change Farseer Soundset into Thrall Soundset
- change AntiMage Soundset from Grom Hellscream into Demonhunter Sound (or some other male Nightelf)
- change Kil'Jaeden Soundset from Necromancer into Archimonde (or some other Demon Male Soundset)
Names:
- change Kil'Jaedens Extra name from Archimonde into Lord of the Scourge ( or something else, archimonde and kil'jaeden are two different characters )
Admins:
- dont give every dumbfuck adminrights ( they kick like they want, change players like they want without asking)

Balance:
Orc:
- change Kil'Jaedens Ultimante into AoE and less Cooldown ( otherwise its pretty useless and only helps vs Cyclone from Storm Panda and anti magic)
- change Tauren Chieftain Ultimate to cost 100 Mana at least
- change Beastmaster Bear Blink Range ( dont know how much but a bit would be great)
- change Beastmaster collision size into normal size (tinker is the same size and walk through every little tiny hole)
Human:
- change Batman Ultimate to cost 100 Mana at least
- change Malfurion Healspell ( make it not instant, more like deathcoil and less healing)
- change KotG Ultimate ( less heal on level 1)
- change KotG Entagle Range ( a little bit less)
- change Panda Ultimate Cooldown on level 1 ( he can use it every minute, at least it feels like that)
- change Storm Panda ( ok thats a pretty important one. give him less mana or Cyclone has to cost more. its totally ridiculous that he can cast Cyclone 5 times pro ultimate. remove dispell)
- change MK and Tinker Ultimate ( cancle when using staff of teleport)
- change Naga Royal Guard ( this guy is pretty useless in early game)

thx

vion
Archmage
Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain 2011-04-25, 22:30

Thanks for the suggestions and there are some of them i will use and some not. Smile

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2011-04-26, 18:52

Idea of makeing tc/batman's ulti costs mana is a bit stupid. They are heroes who always need mana and never have big amount of it, so then ppl will be saveing mana just for IN CASE.

Back to top Go down

Post  w.10 2011-04-27, 14:36

That is a great idea about the admins, and that is true....
About the caracters, I think why do we need to change it, who cares?

w.10
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post  curious_SpiriT 2011-04-28, 03:17

w.10 wrote:That is a great idea about the admins, and that is true....
About the caracters, I think why do we need to change it, who cares?
How do you mean it? Do you mean the characters look? If you mean their look, of course it cares! If you have such a shit like the new royal naga (the ugly crippled shit) it is half the fun..... TC for example is much more fun than Batman. But we can be of course all just different colored balls with the initials of the hero, but the questions is, wether it´s fun...
curious_SpiriT
curious_SpiriT
Nursery
Nursery

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2011-06-10, 10:19

Change Jaina model to this, its more like it

Suggestions - Page 2 Models_9692_screenshot_tnb

p.s. i think for new intelligence hero for the horde this model will take his place. Cain decide which abilities you give to him.
download here:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/malygosthespellweaver-182145/?prev=t%3D2%26search%3DUndead%2520Mage%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D3

Suggestions - Page 2 Models_6042_screenshot_tnb here you can download it: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/lightning-elemental-104973/?prev=search%3Delemental%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20%26t%3D2[/url]
p.s. how about give new ulti for Blademasters like this:

The Hero warps around the battlefield slashing enemy units and damaging them.
Level 1 - 5 Slashes, 75 Damage
Level 2 - 8 Slashes, 150 Damage
Level 3 - 11 Slashes, 225 Damage

Here you can test this ability http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/omnislash-v1-40-a-161947/?prev=d%3Dlist%26r%3D20%26t%3D62

its more better than bladestorm if you ask me
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  curious_SpiriT 2011-06-10, 11:54

It is not, well it is a better spell, but it´s not good for game. Blademaster is imba enough, and it is good, that his ulti isn´t that imba, tho it is at begin by good using.
Blademaster doesn´t need to be more op.
curious_SpiriT
curious_SpiriT
Nursery
Nursery

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord 2011-06-10, 14:57

im totally agree with those changes :
vion wrote:H&A Suggestions:

Admins:
- dont give every dumbfuck adminrights ( they kick like they want, change players like they want without asking)
its true...
vion wrote:
Balance:
Orc:
- change Beastmaster Bear Blink Range ( dont know how much but a bit would be great)

Human:
- change Panda Ultimate Cooldown on level 1 ( he can use it every minute, at least it feels like that)
- change Storm Panda ( ok thats a pretty important one. give him less mana or Cyclone has to cost more. its totally ridiculous that he can cast Cyclone 5 times pro ultimate. remove dispell)
- change MK and Tinker Ultimate ( cancle when using staff of teleport) And give mb orc team one hero with avatar ??

DL
Deathlord
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  w.10 2011-06-10, 17:48

Deathlord wrote:im totally agree with those changes :
vion wrote:H&A Suggestions:

- change MK and Tinker Ultimate ( cancle when using staff of teleport) And give mb orc team one hero with avatar ??

DL

That is true about the ultimates... Only bm have that kind of ulti with have antimagic skill, but it isn t that good in lategame

w.10
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post  curious_SpiriT 2011-06-11, 11:24

Balance:
Orc:

Human:
[/quote]

DL[/quote]
Lol, avatar is the ulti of tinker and mk. And in Horde there are no heroes, who have this ability. And the two heroes, that have this ulti, are both stun! And this is quite imba. If you ask me, don´t give any hero of Horde-team avatar, but remove both avatar-ultis from Alliance-Team.
curious_SpiriT
curious_SpiriT
Nursery
Nursery

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2011-06-11, 11:50

Cain change chance to purge last night me and ram played ram had 374 agility and not purge with 6-7 hits i think purge chance is 1% - 2% and with good agility its a shame that enemy escape
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2011-06-11, 12:22

Zangief(Edward) wrote:Change Jaina model to this, its more like it

Jaina Proudmoore is a veteran of the alliance such as sylvanas for the horde, and for me it makes no sense to change it, is already so well Wink

Suggestions - Page 2 308b4c25c5445664e87d246f86578867
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  Noctumonium 2011-06-11, 13:02

Jaina <3 XD I think that mk and tinker have to keep their ulti as they are now
Noctumonium
Noctumonium
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  w.10 2011-06-11, 13:07

Noctumonium wrote: I think that mk and tinker have to keep their ulti as they are now
I think that is unfair, but what other ulti? Starfall? biggrin winkgrin megagrin ultragrin lol lol

Last edited by w.10 on 2011-06-11, 16:00; edited 1 time in total

w.10
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post  curious_SpiriT 2011-06-11, 15:41

There are enough ultis, lol
curious_SpiriT
curious_SpiriT
Nursery
Nursery

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2011-06-12, 14:05

how about new look for Arthas(this is not WoW Model. I think this is better)
Suggestions - Page 2 Models_8203_screenshot_tnb Suggestions - Page 2 Models_8251_screenshot_tnb

here link: read description: Look my second post here is the right links

Last edited by Zangief(Edward) on 2011-06-12, 15:26; edited 2 times in total
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain 2011-06-12, 14:28

Actually it's the wrong link and there's no hero glow on the hero.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2011-06-12, 15:24

here you can download Arthas The Lich King with Helm link http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/lich-king-154837/?prev=search%3DLICH%2520KING%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

here you can download Arthas without helm http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/arthas-155676/?prev=search%3DLICH%2520KING%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

here is the link of his icon: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnlichking-154846/?prev=search%3Dlich%2520king%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

my bad sorry i edit the post

p.s. Cain i be glad if you change Arthas Model to each of these. This is how Arthas must be

read about import model if you still can't i can show you how(but i think you know)

p.s. i imported Lich King Model to H&A X version then test it, and he fights very nice
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P 2011-06-12, 20:16

Zangief(Edward) wrote:here you can download Arthas The Lich King with Helm link http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/lich-king-154837/?prev=search%3DLICH%2520KING%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

here you can download Arthas without helm http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/arthas-155676/?prev=search%3DLICH%2520KING%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

here is the link of his icon: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnlichking-154846/?prev=search%3Dlich%2520king%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

my bad sorry i edit the post
p.s. Cain i be glad if you change Arthas Model to each of these. This is how Arthas must be

read about import model if you still can't i can show you how(but i think you know)

p.s. i imported Lich King Model to H&A X version then test it, and he fights very nice

No point making the map bigger by importing models if we dont really need it in my opinion. I think arthas model is fine at the moment.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Make balanced Death Knight

Post  Eddie 2011-06-15, 22:46

Hello dear members of HnA forum. I've thinking why Paladin has no chance vs Death Knight(well I'm saying while those 2 heroes their owners are good players) First Death Knight gain boost of Ground hp regeneration(Paladin and other living heroes not had this boost, also DK DL CL DR LICH they gain boost too the rest undead heroes like Blood Lord and Skeleton Warden does not gain boost with the ground) Second Death Knight can heal his self with Death Pact since no longer cost unit sacrifice(Paladin don't have speel to heal his self, well no need this to be change it because Alliance had much healers than the Horde) now the Unholy Aura must be change it its more better than Devotion Aura(what is 14 armor can do than high regeneration rate(Cain pls say on 10 Level how much regeneration rate) also Devotion Aura don't grant precious speed and does not effect Resurrection units while Unholy Aura is useful to make Animate Dead units to walk faster. My opinion is to change Aura effect Cain decide that Unholy Aura grant speed or hp regeneration rate but no longer can have both its kind of owerpowered, i mean this aura since no body play as tank and Devotion Aura had no chance vs Unholy Aura. Cain i hope you see this and Change Unholy Aura(some ppl will say dk is not good hero, well for those who say that Dk job is not to be top Damage Dealer but he can had 2 roles to heal Undead heroes and use his ulti to help to his team to block enemy heroes. Thats all for now folks sweet

p.s. Divine Shiled is good for escape only, but while paladin is on low hp he back to fountain and heal then go to fight, while Death Knight had low hp he use Death Pact and he can have more expirience than Paladin(i say this while both hero owners are skillled players)
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next