Heroes and Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions

+35
.Nero.
hungryhugo
Ripperman[cz]
Scylla
imba.balvan
StiFleR01
RockstaR
theremon
BaB
Ghinzu
w.86
L.o.S
Ace Ventura
RaM-bo
Wrath.
Azid
Bogus
Ylt
GZone_ATOM
SpeaRMan
Lidltuete
borogal
XioNiDaS
Deathlord
curious_SpiriT
w.10
vion
Heimataerde
Noctumonium
Eddie
yugan
motion_man
Steel.DX
J.P.P.P.P.P
Cain
39 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Suggestions - Page 11 Empty Re: Suggestions

Post  Deathlord 2013-01-21, 09:06

i understand ur fear noctu, if burn is higher be sure u will have hard time with ur warden blink Twisted Evil

in lategame , passive hability (bash, critical strike, auras, ...) makes the difference when most of spells (except silence, dispell , stuns, blink ) imba at start see their power decrease (mana burn drain , summons, waves, heal...) that explains why some heroes are always in cw. mb sth to change for balance all spells and hability when game duration is around 1h 1h30. and mb more gold as a little uber mode for making the game definitely shorter

DD _ noctumonium Hunter lol!
Deathlord
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2013-01-21, 17:39

more gold yet? oh no...
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2013-01-30, 14:18

what about make a poll about delete -votekick in lobby? so people will stop kick every noob in game and maybe there will be more new players..
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2013-01-30, 14:44

yugan wrote:what about make a poll about delete -votekick in lobby? so people will stop kick every noob in game and maybe there will be more new players..
remover the give up command.. Better :p

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2013-01-30, 18:20

Bloody_SuffeR wrote:
yugan wrote:what about make a poll about delete -votekick in lobby? so people will stop kick every noob in game and maybe there will be more new players..
remover the give up command.. Better :p

nah i think there will be only mass leavers, but if u know which people there is in lobby (noobs - pros ), and can't kick them, then u know if stay or leave and so u can't cry at game started
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripperman[cz] 2013-05-07, 11:13

You mean delete the possibilty to kick leavers, who willingly disconnects and screw the game for other 9 people ingame ?
The -votekick command is the one most important in my opinion especially in lobby. Kicking ingame is wore, cause that player cannot be replaced by new one like in lobby.

I would like to see 0.5-2 hours autoban for every disconnecter. When somebody have shitty connection, the time to fix it should be granted to him instead of him screwing many games in row.... Twisted Evil

Ripperman[cz]
Footman
Footman

Back to top Go down

Suggestions - Page 11 Empty hi hna bro´s and hna father (cain)

Post  hungryhugo 2013-06-15, 00:18

die.hure (my acc name) want have admin rights..... can u help me? (give u 100euro ^^) i dont kick anyone, i just want the magic ^^

hungryhugo
Rifleman
Rifleman

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2013-06-15, 01:46

XDDDDDD nice suggestion
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2013-06-16, 12:57

hungryhugo wrote:die.hure (my acc name) want have admin rights..... can u help me? (give u 100euro ^^) i dont kick anyone, i just want the magic ^^ buy your own bot for 1 year i think cost is kinda 40-50 Euro
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan 2013-06-17, 12:22

hungryhugo wrote:die.hure (my acc name) want have admin rights..... can u help me? (give u 100euro ^^) i dont kick anyone, i just want the magic ^^

Here is the link for donation, I think you should pm Cain on this forum to talk about details.

Click here to donate
SpeaRMan
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  .Nero. 2013-06-22, 12:07

hungryhugo wrote:die.hure (my acc name) want have admin rights..... can u help me? (give u 100euro ^^) i dont kick anyone, i just want the magic ^^
Give me half of this and i will show u how be a admin. 50% sale just now. XDD
.Nero.
.Nero.
Pitlord
Pitlord

Back to top Go down

Suggestions - Page 11 Empty Can we make pool for Map rights?

Post  Eddie 2013-07-28, 10:16

Its been a long time since last updates to the map. Since Daniel Cain and other map makers are gone and no longer update and fix the bugs, I have to try to ask about map rights and if possible ROOT ADMIN ATTENTION(when fix object data, must add the map to the bot). I ask in the name of those who still play HnA than either quit or playing other games without return to hna. Help us update and fix bugs. Also people would consider donate for bots for something that is still updated, than outdated map. Vote?
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Scylla 2013-07-28, 11:05

EddieBG wrote:Its been a long time since last updates to the map. Since Daniel Cain and other map makers are gone and no longer update and fix the bugs, I have to try to ask about map rights and if possible ROOT ADMIN ATTENTION(when fix object data, must add the map to the bot). I ask in the name of those who still play HnA than either quit or playing other games without return to hna. Help us update and fix bugs. Also people would consider donate for bots for something that is still updated, than outdated map. Vote?

I thk it would be a good idea if eddie (or any other player) would be able to improve/work the hna map.
But it depends on Cain&co who have this map and if they want to allow that cuz it's hard to give their own work... (I know that with GaiA clan...).
I would like eddie (and other) could be doing something with the map Wink
Scylla
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  PanStyle 2013-07-28, 12:57

Thanks Eddie for making this post, i was always forgetting to post this myself as well.

I know that the authors of the map doesn't play anymore and it's been a while since i want to ask/talk about this.
My main idea was to ask on the forum, if one or more of us could have the map rights so we could still update/balance the game and listen the other players to tell what they thing we should change.

I have ideas and when i discuss with some about balance they have a lots of ideas too, sometimes in common.

What i had in head if Eddie or i or anyone else that could try to balance the map was this :
- Make a global thread about balance discuss where anyone could post their ideas and the most "popular" ideas/request would be implemented first.
- If there is a huge debate about a particular hero/spell/ect, an other thread would be use as a pool with a question.
- The changes would be posted in the "map change" thread. Any change would be posted, even something very slight.
- After that some time, if one of more change doesn't work out, of course it will be taken in reconsideration and re balanced.

I play and watch especially a LOT of StarCraft II. And i like how the update the map and use advices from players + what they see in high tournaments. Also i can say that a very slight change can change a lot in a match up. So i would be very carefull with what i would do on hna.

My main goal is just to keep the game running and exiting. It would be a shame to have all the work that you did on it to waste guys.
Also i'm sure that the old and new players (yes because some still plays this old game, that's why we resquest this) would be very glad to see some update Smile

Hope you guys see this post and that we can work on something Smile

Last edited by PanStyle on 2013-07-31, 20:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ficed a typo)
PanStyle
PanStyle
Paladin
Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2013-07-28, 16:59

Also need ROOT ADMIN to add the changed map(if we get it. I hope so) to pubbot.ondope. About topics thats the easiest part. We need at least a guide after i've deprotect the map, how to evade Syntax Check errors. I'm using JassNewGen. i disable syntax check and add JassHelper, but that doesn't fix Syntax Check Errors(means script errors while u change something and trying to save it, after deprotection and trigger is untouched), which i hate them mostly. I think due deprotection some Jass data is lost who knows unsure

P.S Scylla as far i remember Ace.Ventura's words past 4-5 years ago. He told me that Old OMsG(Dope) clan starting update old versions of Heroes & Armies maded by either Kubrikk(1,71 version of HnA) or OvH map created by OvH_MRHEATSEAK(Clan OvH) with aid by The.Omnipotent and later with lightmax and Plainview. Thats not Cain's own map, but an updated map in years of working by his friends. I hope we keep living traditions and update map.
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  PanStyle 2013-07-28, 18:08

Well eddie for balance and stuff we don't need heavy programing skills. I mean, mostly it's just changed values and care about what we change.

But ofc for new spells and stuff there we need some knowledge and don't fuck up. But like i said, balance is my main concern atm.
PanStyle
PanStyle
Paladin
Paladin

Back to top Go down

Suggestions - Page 11 Empty us east

Post  Deathlord 2013-08-14, 19:34

hi all , since hna is dying , why not host some priv games in us east with dope map ?

i ve tried few months ago , and some players looks rly interested playing this game. they have more or less -6hours of difference and a big community of players... could be interesting make them coming in northrend ?

if some of us host games in us east maybe players will join here dunno, its just an idea ...

DD
Deathlord
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  rastafaraj 2013-08-14, 22:50

Deathlord wrote:hi all , since hna is dying , why not host some priv games in us east with dope map ?

i ve tried few months ago , and some players looks rly interested playing this game. they have more or less -6hours of difference and a big community of players... could be interesting make them coming in northrend ?

if some of us host games in us east maybe players will join here dunno, its just an idea ...

DD
one of my mate have bot and ppl from all bnet comming (us west east asia europe) i dont get why here only europe ppl can join Smile its great idea we could have mass new players Surprised
rastafaraj
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexity 2013-08-15, 00:04

rastafaraj wrote:
Deathlord wrote:hi all , since hna is dying , why not host some priv games in us east with dope map ?

DD
one of my mate have bot and ppl from all bnet comming (us west east asia europe) i dont get why here only europe ppl can join :)its great idea we could have mass new players Surprised
You as slav will scare them anyway.

Complexity
Mountainking
Mountainking

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie 2013-08-16, 14:09

Dope tried to host across all realms long ago i think at 2010-2011 and no records for people in other realms who joined and played Heroes & Armies. Its only popular to Europe. New players can be found at Garena/ICCUP problem is will they like the map and join community.
Eddie
Eddie
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2014-05-21, 20:25

Are daniel and fautzin morons? cause i know morons walk always togheter
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  Metallbrecher 2014-05-21, 23:01

yugan wrote:Are daniel and fautzin morons?
rhetoric question? =D
Metallbrecher
Metallbrecher
Deathknight
Deathknight

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan 2014-05-21, 23:39

Metallbrecher wrote:
yugan wrote:Are daniel and fautzin morons?
rhetoric question? =D

biggrin  megagrin 
yugan
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghinzu 2020-05-01, 09:31

I had a couple of idea, let me know what you think about it.

Currently intel heroes fall off pretty hard late game. I think it is fine they fall off late game it is just imho they fall off too quickly and too hard. And also, it is weird to see that (in the late game) the only way to deal dmg with a spell caster is with its auto attacks. It also makes most intel heroes irrelevant or non viable at all in a all pick game. So the idea I had was to may be add intelligence ratio as spell dmg. Like that your spells keep their relevance even into the late game. This change, if implemented, would may be change the way we buy our tomes. Let's say, may be as warden, I would like to buy some intel to make my fan and dagger stronger, for more burst and creeping ability.

My second idea was to make items as recipe, in order to buy stronger, better items. Right now, after about, ten minutes into the game, you have your full six items, and all you gonna do the rest of the game is buy mainly your primary attribute tomes.
Ghinzu
Ghinzu
Archmage
Archmage

PanStyle likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11